and in 'australia' , actually 'new zealand' reports are that police are checking on 'political viewl

none of my business about some one on the Board that you are trying to start off topic and personal rumors about BFlag . ----------------------------------------------- But On this ' video' i post , i find it to be interesting as what i see after a quick perusal is 'NZ' Cops going after ' NZ' people because of their political point of view . Interesting if the source is good and true BFlag .

maybe one of the 'aussies' or 'NZ' with some knowledge may comment eh ???

I'm not familiar with video source but here you go .

The article was originally published by Alex Jones' Infowars, an American conspiracy theory and fake news website.

New Zealanders are receiving home visits from police to check on their political views, with one individual claiming that authorities asked him if he supported Donald Trump.

The visits are taking place as a response to March’s Christchurch mosque massacre.

In one clip, armed police arrive at a man’s home on Sunday morning to question him in relation to his political beliefs.

New Zealand: Citizens Receiving Home Visits From ‘Political Police’

thanks , so are the visits by Police happening ?? Alex Jones is cool , sometimes he is correct and sometimes not '3rdt' .

well Clayton , with out Alex Jones mentioning or reporting the story or claim in print i never would have read about the story '' mr feckhead'' Clayton . Thats why Alex Jones is COOL Clayton !!

Australia still has a chance....OZ will be OK

But New Zealand is lost.......with that Globlalist piece of shit Jacinda the Fascist?

What's wrong with the people in New Zealand? why did they vote for Jacinda the totalitarian Cabalist?

NEW ZEALAND what is wrong with you? why do you want FASCISM in your country? why did you vote for her?????

Forum List

Back