And I thought this week couldn't get any better

We had our kids in charter schools from grade 2 until grade 9 when they both entered public high schools. The Arizona elementary and junior high schools were horrible unless your kids are dumb as a rock. I'm not even talking about indoctrination which is also a big issue but parents have to have choices for education.

yes, my kid graduated in 2020 and the public school system does try to indoctrinate the kids with nationalism, Godliness, manners, and education to help them compete in life.

Ducey just signed a bill to fund students instead of systems.

This win is the biggest school choice victory in U.S. history.

All families will be able to take their children's education dollars to the education providers of their choosing.

All families will be able to take their children's education dollars to the education providers of their choosing.

When parents get their $7k debit card will they spend on their kids?

Arizona voters rejected this by a 2-1 vote several years earlier. This is Ducey's way of sticking it to voters. This could be very well repealed if Democrats take over the governor's office and state legislature. It can also be repealed through a voter initiative. Democrats have a great deal of ammunition to use as well as Republican attacks on voting. Arizona is one of the epicenters of this.

Arizona voters rejected this by a 2-1 vote several years earlier. This is Doucey's way of sticking it to voters. This could be very well repealed if Democrats take over the governor's office and state legislature. It can also be repealed through a voter initiative. Democrats have a great deal of ammunition to use as well as Republican attacks on voting. Arizona is one of the epicenters of this.
It will get stopped. The people will make sure.

Forum List

Back