and here we have another law abiding citizen

Damn. I knew there was a meme in there somewhere.

funny.jpg

Sure. We already know how this ends.

Do please tell us Jack.
I guess the implication is he thinks someone should try to shoot Trump before he can end the world? That USED to be illegal.

The Left wanted to ban Trump from having any Secret Service detail. They were hoping to create in life what they had practiced wishing for for years.

The Leftwing has now completed their descent into crazy, murderous, treasonous thugs.

This monster took a page of the Middle East wars, where children are used as human shields.

It's beyond horrible. :(

I don't remember where I was, but this was years ago.........

I was standing near two black women that had babies in strollers. We were standing in line for something, I don't remember what.

The two black women were talking about a local news piece about a black man using his toddler son as a shield against police. One woman asked the other one, "Wouldn't you be mad if your man did that to your baby"?

The other woman said........and I am NOT joking..........
She said "It wouldn't bother me if it got shot, I'd just pop out another one".

o_O

Anyone who believes there is no such thing as evil should be a police officer for a day.
I don't know how you mean this statement, but because of how cops are being looked at by too many people these days, such a thing may only make the planet even more contaminated in their opinion.

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

Sure. We already know how this ends.

Do please tell us Jack.
Trump is a pussy. Used to throwing other people in his path to take the heat rather than face it himself.

That's not a pussy, Jack, that is ruthless. I want a ruthless leader. Instead, all we have now temporarily is a slug for a president now, a worm, a soft, shapeless gas bubble, suitable for leading jellybeans like you.

Forum List

Back