and *biden still remains silent after drone strike kills 10 adults and 7 children in Afghanistan.

Well usually those kids will be in one piece and not have to be scraped off the walls to any great extent but, yeah, dead is dead I guess.
Yep, dead is dead. Yet the grief for those gun murdered in their school, from K. to the U. who never went home are dead and not forgotten.

I'm sure you guess that dead is dead; no matter the age of innocent victims of gun violence murdered everyday by those who held in their hands lethal weapons.

All supporters of the 2nd Amendment who believe "shall not be infringed" are both wrong and out of touch with reality. First of all, only Arms shall not be infringed is a bad joke or a Big Lie. The ambiguity is clear, if all Arms, aka lethal weapons are to be infringed no one would be able to own, possess or have in their custody and control gravity or push button knives or surface to air missiles. Along with other weapons used by the Military Forces.

Yep, dead is dead. Yet the grief for those gun murdered in their school, from K. to the U. who never went home are dead and not forgotten.

I'm sure you guess that dead is dead; no matter the age of innocent victims of gun violence murdered everyday by those who held in their hands lethal weapons.

All supporters of the 2nd Amendment who believe "shall not be infringed" are both wrong and out of touch with reality. First of all, only Arms shall not be infringed is a bad joke or a Big Lie. The ambiguity is clear, if all Arms, aka lethal weapons are to be infringed no one would be able to own, possess or have in their custody and control gravity or push button knives or surface to air missiles. Along with other weapons used by the Military Forces.
Spinning for Joe the child killer, good boy!

Do I get a dollar for every career violent felon Democrats released early?

I can move around to other Dem States next if so.

Now why are you so ignorant?

I'm neither ignorant or stupid - two character flaws that it appears you were born with, or paid for by a cheap brainwash. You even contradict your posts, much as dumb Donald does.

I'm neither ignorant or stupid - two character flaws that it appears you were born with, or paid for by a cheap brainwash. You even contradict your posts, much as dumb Donald does.
You pretend to care about children being murdered while cheerleading for politicians who release over a hundred thousand career violent felons from prison early, defund police, make laws easy on violent felons, and let violent criminals out of jail immediately after being arrested with zero bail. Just so you can confiscate guns from law abiding citizens like your hero tyrants have done over and over the last century to ‘fix’ the crime YOU created.

Any guess why you’re considered a lying clown?

Maybe you ought to get your head out of Breitbart ass, but I digress. How many innocent children are killed by random gun shots in American each day, each year?

classic definition of a "hopover' here folks

Forum List

Back