And as it turns out afterall, that Delta Covid is indeed an overhyped Dud.

The virus now circulating worldwide is not the same virus as the original, though which variant is the question.
Still wonder about the origins of the covid crossover 19, and as to whether or not it was manipulated to make it crossover when studying it. If so those people need to be imprisoned big time.

It's a picture of the side of a DUSK MASKS, retard.
I have like three boxes.

First of all, it states right on the box that it contains 50 "ear loop masks," commonly referred to as surgical masks. Ear loop masks are not the same as dust masks.

Behold:

Ear loop mask (affixed to head by 2 ear loops)
110332.box_new.1.jpg

8_480x480.png

Dust mask (affixed by single head strap)
A9446293.jpg

dust-masks-face-masks-ppe-masks-ppe-masks-pack-masks-packet-diy-face-masks-dust-mask-protectio...jpg

DDM-STD_1200x1200.jpg

p-31917-d8002-dustmask.jpg

Secondly, not sure what point you think you're making. Ear loop masks are among the most commonly used masks by your average everyday person during the Covid-19 pandemic, along with home made cloth masks and yes, dust masks. None of which do jack shit to materially inhibit the dissemination or inhalation of SARS-CoV-2 virions.

Last edited:
First of all, it states right on the box that it contains 50 "ear loop masks," commonly referred to as surgical masks. Ear loop masks are not the same as dust masks.

Behold:

View attachment 520952
View attachment 520956

View attachment 520954
View attachment 520961
View attachment 520962
View attachment 520955

Secondly, not sure what point you think you're making. Ear loop masks are among the most commonly used masks by your average everyday person during the Covid-19 pandemic, along with home made cloth masks and yes, dust masks. None of which do jack shit to materially inhibit the dissemination or inhalation of SARS-CoV-2 virions.

Behold:

View attachment 520952
View attachment 520956

View attachment 520954
View attachment 520961
View attachment 520962
View attachment 520955

The claim that nonrespirator ear loop masks are ineffective at protecting against the spread of COVID-19 is rated PARTLY FALSE based on our research. (Johns Hopkins) It is true that ear loop masks do not protect the wearer from COVID-19. But it is false to say they offer no protection. They are worn to protect others from the virus and help limit the spread in public settings. The warning on the packaging of the masks does not imply that the masks do not slow the spread of the disease, but rather, that the mask does not protect the wearer.

The CDC say's the only mask for protection is the N95 mask or a respirator.

Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.

Yup.

The DV is basically a mild flu.

The real danger for the past 5 years has been Democrats.

They're behaving lie deranged fascists; 21st century Nazis.

The claim that nonrespirator ear loop masks are ineffective at protecting against the spread of COVID-19 is rated PARTLY FALSE based on our research. (Johns Hopkins) It is true that ear loop masks do not protect the wearer from COVID-19. But it is false to say they offer no protection. They are worn to protect others from the virus and help limit the spread in public settings. The warning on the packaging of the masks does not imply that the masks do not slow the spread of the disease, but rather, that the mask does not protect the wearer.

And the N95 doesn't work either, because the person's eye's and ear's are exposed. Now what ??

And the N95 doesn't work either, because the person's eye's and ear's are exposed. Now what ??

It was an N95 that I put under my microscope, photographed, and used to create this visualization. If you believe that an N95 will stop a virus, then you are very much deceived.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

I don't know where you get your news and information, but I'm curious:

There have been many reports on most of the network/cable news shows of ICUs crammed with COVID patients, that America now has more COVID cases than any other country, of ICU and ER doctors and nurses burned out and frustrated that unvaccinated people are the primary reason for the lack of space, that 97% of current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated, and that people who were against vaccinations are now begging people to get vaccinated as they suffer and/or die.

What do you think of those reports?

Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.

It will be entertaining to see how they try to backtrack this when all the side effects from these vaccines start developing.

Still wonder about the origins of the covid crossover 19, and as to whether or not it was manipulated to make it crossover when studying it. If so those people need to be imprisoned big time.
Yes, there eventually will be an interesting set of new details to learn more about the Delta and its’ origin, considering it’s on the border of China and there was CCP military buildup
(reported to be due to unrelated intervention) around the same time prior to the first outbreak.

It will be entertaining to see how they try to backtrack this when all the side effects from these vaccines start developing.
Well it sure is entertaining, watching people struggle with the side effects of covid.............................................................NOT.

It was an N95 that I put under my microscope, photographed, and used to create this visualization. If you believe that an N95 will stop a virus, then you are very much deceived.

View attachment 525453
It may not, but it helps, the doctors and nurses are wearing one mask, IDK what that is and wearing an N-95 mask over that.
That should be a clue to how effective they are.
I believe any mask, even a dust masks, beats nothing.
Seat belts provide protection in a crash but they don't guarantee you won't be injured.

Yup.

The real danger for the past 5 years has been Democrats.

They're behaving lie deranged fascists; 21st century Nazis.
Your comment is that of a sociopath. People are dying of the Abbot & DeSantis variant, including children. Do you have children? Care to watch them die on a ventilator? That's what your attitude will accomplish, fool.

My friend's brother just died on a ventilator in Houston. He was anti-vaxx, a Trumpoid asshole fool, and he did it to himself.

Now go out and lick some doorknobs... we need fewer Republiscum in this country.

Your comment is that of a sociopath. People are dying of the Abbot & DeSantis variant, including children. Do you have children? Care to watch them die on a ventilator? That's what your attitude will accomplish, fool.

My friend's brother just died on a ventilator in Houston. He was anti-vaxx, a Trumpoid asshole fool, and he did it to himself.

Now go out and lick some doorknobs... we need fewer Republiscum in this country.
When you get sick from the vaccine are you going to blame Trump ?

Forum List

Back