And as it turns out afterall, that Delta Covid is indeed an overhyped Dud.

Can I put your post on my signature so everyone can see what a total buffoon troll you are?.... :wink_2: :auiqs.jpg:
Knock yourself out. Everyone knows what a complete nutball you are. Here's another free lesson for you: when you hop into a thread to post off topic lies for attention, that's trolling.

Knock yourself out. Everyone knows what a complete nutball you are. Here's another free lesson for you: when you hop into a thread to post off topic lies for attention, that's trolling.
Oh my God from the king of trolling himself....wow....nice try....compare reaction scores asshole....you are the outcast...

Trying to play class warfare between the vaxed and unvaxed is typical Biden/Obama tactics. Divide and conquer.

The ones unvaxed who have had Covid and survived, well they became breakthrough specimens for science in it's fight to find a valuable treatment for those who couldn't fight off the disease once contacted it.

The use of anti-bodies from COVID-19 survivor's became a lifesaving thing for other's. My neighbor's life was saved by natural human immune response anti-bodies that created an intravenous treatment for those who had Covid pneumonia, and we're slipping fast.

Joe Biden is just at it again, where he puts one group against another group in these things, so take him with a grain of salt.

Trying to play class warfare between the vaxed and unvaxed is typical Biden/Obama tactics. Divide and conquer.

The ones unvaxed who have had Covid and survived, well they became breakthrough specimens for science in it's fight to find a valuable treatment for those who couldn't fight off the disease once contacted it.

The use of anti-bodies from COVID-19 survivor's became a lifesaving thing for other's. My neighbor's life was saved by natural human immune response anti-bodies that created an intravenous treatment for those who had Covid pneumonia, and we're slipping fast.

Joe Biden is just at it again, where he puts one group against another group in these things, so take him with a grain of salt.
Joe is doing his job in trying to protect the public and the economy.

Joe is doing his job in trying to protect the public and the economy.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

It's a picture of the side of a DUSK MASKS, retard.
I have like three boxes.
LOLOL. Masks provide maybe 5% protection you GD stupid idiot. They provide protection for others if you are sick you dick faced mother fucker. Nothing more.

For the record I am very pro mask. 5% is better than nothing

LOLOL. Masks provide maybe 5% protection you GD stupid idiot. They provide protection for others if you are sick you dick faced mother fucker. Nothing more.

For the record I am very pro mask. 5% is better than nothing
Is that 5% per mask? If you wear 20 masks is that 100% protection?

Are car accidents contagious, genius?

Apparently they are, since your side was busted repeatedly claiming those who died in car wrecks were "Covid deaths."

Now your side is lying and censoring the truth of Covid vax deaths...

One side wants the other side to....

New Topics

Forum List

Back