And...another three dead in Austin

Apparently the Police Chief had no idea what his credentials were before hiring the pedophile.

Apparently the Police Chief had no idea what his credentials were before hiring the pedophile.
You can't even be a cop without being a pedophile. It's that whole cop mentality of "thinking like a criminal" in order to catch a criminal. Cops are licensed pedophiles in their line of duty, but the parents and others from which they snatch the children become registered sex offenders.

If he didn’t hire him, he would have been fired for being racist.
And they want us to feel sorry for them after they've revoked our rights and they're running such a brutal bloodbath red-light district downtown as if the rest of us are no-account scum they seek to eliminate.

Austin police identify former sheriff's detective accused of rape as suspect behind massacre
The suspect was arrested last June and spent 16 days in jail for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl.
Austin police identify former sheriff's detective accused of rape as suspect behind massacre | Fox News
18 Apr 2021 ~~ By Evie Fordham & Bradford Betz
A massive multi-agency manhunt including the FBI and U.S. Marshals was launched in Austin on Sunday for an armed former sheriff's detective wanted for killing at least three people near an apartment complex.
Austin police said that the three lifeless bodies were all adults, including two Hispanic females, and one Black male. They said they believe the suspect is Stephen Nicholas Broderick, who is a former Travis County Sheriff's Office detective that was charged with raping a 16-year-old girl last summer.
EzSBa0DVoBIpFsn

Comment:
Oh, oh, another white supremacist. Nah, just another black affirmative action criminal on the loose.
Defund the Police' Experiment Fully Underway In Blue City of Austin, Texas While cities like Baltimore and Denver cut police budgets by 3% or 10%, Austin cut its Police budget by 34% — $150 million.
What we are seeing are the results of Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist policies. 60 years ago. Then new programs began to be introduced into the schools. I remember well when we began to be taught "values clarification". It involved the concept that you decided what you thought you thought was right--and then lived by that. Any mention of God was banned, and if you decided the laws were bad, well, YOUR values were more important than the law. Worse and worse things have been poured into children's minds by teachers taught by ultra Leftist professors and teachers unions. We took our kids out of the public schools in 1991 and homeschooled them. That meant we had a tight budget, but we now have a chemistry professor, a school teacher in a private school, a CPA, a registered nurse, and none have ever been arrested.
Today our children are being taught "Critical Race Theory" in first grade.
I thought there was some reason that the lib news media was not flaunting the race of the shooter

They were trying to protect libs favorite pet minority for as long as possible
1618820248889.jpeg

If he didn’t hire him, he would have been fired for being racist.

So you are saying that ALL black police officers were hired due to AA? Do you say the same about white women? Hispanics? Asians? Are you telling us only White men are qualified to do anything.

Leftist are so goddamn stupid.

As if the cartels would politely stop bringing FULLY automatic weapons across the border if gun control maniacs got their wet dreams come true.

It'a ALWAYS been true.....More gun control = More Murders and more crime.

Now watch some Lying jackwad Leftist poke their woodcock head out a hole and say "but...but...the UK has less gun deaths !!!!'

"Australia has less gun deaths".....MAYBE...AND MORE VIOLENT CRIME TO GO WITH THOSE "LESS GUN DEATHS"

Actually, Britain is now experiencing more and more gun violence. The United States experienced an increase in violent crime starting in the 1960s, that lasted until the early 1990s......Britain is at the point where their violent crime is going up....and the immigrant gangs who now control their drug trade are using guns more and more to enforce their territories.....they do not, at this point, shoot to kill as often as American gangs do...but they are shooting more......as are the gangs in Australia and New Zealand....
How much compared to us?

You can't compare to us....they have a completely different criminal culture than we do......their criminals have guns, they simply shoot to wound, rather than kill....but, that too is changing.

Immigrants in these European countries don't care about the values of the countries they are in, and they are using guns more and more often.......as time goes on, their gun crime and murder rates are going up....

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.......according to the Centers For Disease control...

Criminals in the U.S. committed 10,235 gun murders in 2019....70-80% or more of the victims were criminals, or in the case of the shooting in this thread, the friends and family of the criminals.....

The majority of the criminals doing the shooting have long criminal records, have likely been arrested on previous gun charges, and then been released by the democrat party.....democrat party judges, prosecutors or politicians....

We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat party problem .....
NRA members commit 69% of gun murders in America.

Are you mixing your pills with your booze? That post is so stupid it is hard to put it on the scale of stupid posts...

Only 126 mass shootings in the land of the gun this year so far. (as of yesterday)

Quite respectable and of little concern.

Wrong.......in 2019 we had 10, in 2020 we had one...so far this year we have had 4.

If the press would stop covering these shootings like they were the Oscars, we wouldn't have the copycat shooters that we have.

Another democrat city

The cities all elect Democrats because Republicans are incapable of managing anything and cities really do need good governance and management to make them work. Not to mention that Republican voters don't live in cities. Nobody who is a city dweller votes conservative. Not if they want a clean, well run city with sound infrastructure and a good education system.

Republicans can only run the country into the ground.
LMaO!!! Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results makes one a moron.

Your continuing vote for Republicans who crash the economy every time they get into the White House is proof positive of that insanity.

I posted in this forum when Trump was elected that twice before Republicans had cut taxes and the economy crashed and I didn’t think that the third time would be the charm.

Sometimes I feel like Cassandra.
Democrats ran the House when Trump was President. MA has all Democrats in Congress. What in the blue hell are you talking about, 71 yr old antisemite?
The first two years of Individual One's "reign", he had both the House and the Senate. The GOP lost the House in 2018 but held the Senate. You do need to keep up with reality.
Once he lost the House there was not much he could do as they started the impeachment bullshit.
Making excuses again.....part of the orange cult dogma.
What did I say that wasn’t factual? My daughter played in championship basketball game. We lost as she got a severe rib contusion and could only play at maybe 30% of her usual skill level. Is that an excuse or a valid reason? Excuse is I did not sleep well last night. A reason is I had a nasty injury. They aren’t one in the same. Impeachment was a distraction and a politically motivated move that had zero chance of success but wasted millions of dollars.

No it’s an excuse. Trump committed multiple illegal acts in his first two years in office and got his ass impeached. That’s not the Democrats fault that’s Trump’s fault. The Democrats were following the constitution and preventing a destructive and criminal president from destroying the nation further.

In his four years in office Trump passed exactly 2 major pieces of legislation - Jared’s Criminal Reform Bill, and Tax Cuts.

The rest of his time was spent trying to prosecute Democrats, lying to the American people, and trying to get reelected.

The United States of America is not something that can be run by amateurs who have no idea on how the levers of power work. Competent governance requires trained and experienced people in government who understand how it works.

You are so funny......have you thought of doing a stand up act?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Another democrat city

The cities all elect Democrats because Republicans are incapable of managing anything and cities really do need good governance and management to make them work. Not to mention that Republican voters don't live in cities. Nobody who is a city dweller votes conservative. Not if they want a clean, well run city with sound infrastructure and a good education system.

Republicans can only run the country into the ground.
LMaO!!! Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results makes one a moron.

Your continuing vote for Republicans who crash the economy every time they get into the White House is proof positive of that insanity.

I posted in this forum when Trump was elected that twice before Republicans had cut taxes and the economy crashed and I didn’t think that the third time would be the charm.

Sometimes I feel like Cassandra.
Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity.

I saw somewhere over the weekend that mass shootings were up over 70%
Joe is certainly building back better :lol:

The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack
There's video of this incident. I saw it on Active Self Pertection. The CCW holder sees the BGWG and moves to intercept him...and the BGWGs wife is the "trailing accomplice" who shoots the CCW from behind.

Forum List

Back