And...another three dead in Austin

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.......according to the Centers For Disease control...

Criminals in the U.S. committed 10,235 gun murders in 2019....70-80% or more of the victims were criminals, or in the case of the shooting in this thread, the friends and family of the criminals.....

The majority of the criminals doing the shooting have long criminal records, have likely been arrested on previous gun charges, and then been released by the democrat party.....democrat party judges, prosecutors or politicians....

We don't have a gun problem, we have a democrat party problem .....
NRA members commit 69% of gun murders in America.
Well, that's an outright lie.

Another democrat city

The cities all elect Democrats because Republicans are incapable of managing anything and cities really do need good governance and management to make them work. Not to mention that Republican voters don't live in cities. Nobody who is a city dweller votes conservative. Not if they want a clean, well run city with sound infrastructure and a good education system.

Republicans can only run the country into the ground.
LMaO!!! Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results makes one a moron.

Your continuing vote for Republicans who crash the economy every time they get into the White House is proof positive of that insanity.

I posted in this forum when Trump was elected that twice before Republicans had cut taxes and the economy crashed and I didn’t think that the third time would be the charm.

Sometimes I feel like Cassandra.
Democrats ran the House when Trump was President. MA has all Democrats in Congress. What in the blue hell are you talking about, 71 yr old antisemite?

Do you post you anti-semite lies to try to convince yourself? What's most laughable is that you vote for and support the white supremacists and anti-semites in the Republican Party, and their chants of "The Jews will not replace us". What kind of Jew, votes for the Nazis? But then you've already proven you're not the brightest bulb in the string.

The House Republicans passed the tax cut fool. The tax cut was passed in 2017, and Democrats didn't win the House until 2018. If you are an American business consultant living in Boston, as you have repeatedly claimed, how is it you don't know when the US tax cut was passed? One would think that would be a banner day for people in the financial and consulting businesses.

And how does a man with a family to support and a business to have the time to make 60 plus posts a day?

Even Fox News is helping pump the "Disarm America" frenzy

What you are seeing is just how far the Establishment / Globalist Elites are willing to go to take your guns away.

Getting proof is nearly impossible....but all these shootings are not happening all of a sudden by chance.

Did anyone consider that the politicans and their hyper-partsian supporters on both sides along with the media who hype ever shooting to an insane degree might be factor in why these shootings are happening. If you have sick, sad, demented individuals who are living unhappy lives who want attention and to be remembered what better way to get it than a mass shooting do this and you have the undivided attention from the politicans including the President to the media and the activist from both sides.

Did anyone consider that the politicans and their hyper-partsian supporters on both sides along with the media who hype ever shooting to an insane degree might be factor in why these shootings are happening. If you have sick, sad, demented individuals who are living unhappy lives who want attention and to be remembered what better way to get it than a mass shooting do this and you have the undivided attention from the politicans including the President to the media and the activist from both sides.

Copy cat crimes are as old as the media itself. But remember the media loves things like this. More people tuning in means the higher price they can charge for advertising. It matters not who is injured, who is killed. What maters are more people turning on their news stations, going to their website, participating on their blogs.

What kind of Jew, votes for the Nazis?

Right now you have a party that wants to add commie judges to the Supreme Court for power, something that hasn't been done in over 100 years. A party that wants commonwealths to become states to secure the US Senate forever. A party that is flooding our country with diseased immigrants and busing them from coast to coast killing Americans with a virus we are suffering to stop all because of power.

And you dare call the Republicans Nazis? Better look in the mirror honey.

Your continuing vote for Republicans who crash the economy every time they get into the White House is proof positive of that insanity.

I posted in this forum when Trump was elected that twice before Republicans had cut taxes and the economy crashed and I didn’t think that the third time would be the charm.

Trump gave us the best economy we've had in 50 years. It's your fellow communist comrades in China that killed our economy along with the rest of the worlds.

Another democrat city

The cities all elect Democrats because Republicans are incapable of managing anything and cities really do need good governance and management to make them work. Not to mention that Republican voters don't live in cities. Nobody who is a city dweller votes conservative. Not if they want a clean, well run city with sound infrastructure and a good education system.

LMaO!!! Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results makes one a moron.

Democrats ran the House when Trump was President. MA has all Democrats in Congress. What in the blue hell are you talking about, 71 yr old antisemite?
The first two years of Individual One's "reign", he had both the House and the Senate. The GOP lost the House in 2018 but held the Senate. You do need to keep up with reality.

Another democrat city

The first two years of Individual One's "reign", he had both the House and the Senate. The GOP lost the House in 2018 but held the Senate. You do need to keep up with reality.
Once he lost the House there was not much he could do as they started the impeachment bullshit.

Another democrat city

Once he lost the House there was not much he could do as they started the impeachment bullshit.
Making excuses again.....part of the orange cult dogma.

Another democrat city

What did I say that wasn’t factual? My daughter played in championship basketball game. We lost as she got a severe rib contusion and could only play at maybe 30% of her usual skill level. Is that an excuse or a valid reason? Excuse is I did not sleep well last night. A reason is I had a nasty injury. They aren’t one in the same. Impeachment was a distraction and a politically motivated move that had zero chance of success but wasted millions of dollars.

Another democrat city

What did I say that wasn’t factual? My daughter played in championship basketball game. We lost as she got a severe rib contusion and could only play at maybe 30% of her usual skill level. Is that an excuse or a valid reason? Excuse is I did not sleep well last night. A reason is I had a nasty injury. They aren’t one in the same. Impeachment was a distraction and a politically motivated move that had zero chance of success but wasted millions of dollars.

No it’s an excuse. Trump committed multiple illegal acts in his first two years in office and got his ass impeached. That’s not the Democrats fault that’s Trump’s fault. The Democrats were following the constitution and preventing a destructive and criminal president from destroying the nation further.

In his four years in office Trump passed exactly 2 major pieces of legislation - Jared’s Criminal Reform Bill, and Tax Cuts.

The rest of his time was spent trying to prosecute Democrats, lying to the American people, and trying to get reelected.

The United States of America is not something that can be run by amateurs who have no idea on how the levers of power work. Competent governance requires trained and experienced people in government who understand how it works.

Another democrat city

No it’s an excuse. Trump committed multiple illegal acts in his first two years in office and got his ass impeached. That’s not the Democrats fault that’s Trump’s fault. The Democrats were following the constitution and preventing a destructive and criminal president from destroying the nation further.

In his four years in office Trump passed exactly 2 major pieces of legislation - Jared’s Criminal Reform Bill, and Tax Cuts.

The rest of his time was spent trying to prosecute Democrats, lying to the American people, and trying to get reelected.

The United States of America is not something that can be run by amateurs who have no idea on how the levers of power work. Competent governance requires trained and experienced people in government who understand how it works.
Oh bullshit.

Name one illegal act by President Trump. The Constitution dictates that impeachment is only for bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors, none of which Trump did. The second phony impeachment involved unproven allegations with no ability for Trump to defend himself. This is how Nazis operate. Screw the Constitution. Nazis create their own laws as they see fit.

Who did Trump try to prosecute? 35 million taxpayer dollars were spent trying to prosecute Trump for something he never did. The only person who had a quid-pro-quo was VP Joe Biden. The only known association between Russia and the election of 2016 was by the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And now we see how that trained and experienced governance works. Our fuel increase by over 30%, our border is in a crisis, we have homeless Americans and vets sleeping in the streets while illegal immigrants are sleeping in nice hotels costing the taxpayer tens of millions. We went 2 trillion dollars more in debt over a Democrat pork bill, with a threat of another 2 trillion more pork. The Communists are trying to fix our elections so they can never lose turning this once great country into a single-party government, and the threat of packing our courts so no opposing arguments can be made against the violation of our Constitution like our 2nd Amendment.

Austin police identify former sheriff's detective accused of rape as suspect behind massacre
The suspect was arrested last June and spent 16 days in jail for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl.
Austin police identify former sheriff's detective accused of rape as suspect behind massacre | Fox News
18 Apr 2021 ~~ By Evie Fordham & Bradford Betz
A massive multi-agency manhunt including the FBI and U.S. Marshals was launched in Austin on Sunday for an armed former sheriff's detective wanted for killing at least three people near an apartment complex.
Austin police said that the three lifeless bodies were all adults, including two Hispanic females, and one Black male. They said they believe the suspect is Stephen Nicholas Broderick, who is a former Travis County Sheriff's Office detective that was charged with raping a 16-year-old girl last summer.
EzSBa0DVoBIpFsn

Comment:
Oh, oh, another white supremacist. Nah, just another black affirmative action criminal on the loose.
Defund the Police' Experiment Fully Underway In Blue City of Austin, Texas While cities like Baltimore and Denver cut police budgets by 3% or 10%, Austin cut its Police budget by 34% — $150 million.
What we are seeing are the results of Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist policies. 60 years ago. Then new programs began to be introduced into the schools. I remember well when we began to be taught "values clarification". It involved the concept that you decided what you thought you thought was right--and then lived by that. Any mention of God was banned, and if you decided the laws were bad, well, YOUR values were more important than the law. Worse and worse things have been poured into children's minds by teachers taught by ultra Leftist professors and teachers unions. We took our kids out of the public schools in 1991 and homeschooled them. That meant we had a tight budget, but we now have a chemistry professor, a school teacher in a private school, a CPA, a registered nurse, and none have ever been arrested.
Today our children are being taught "Critical Race Theory" in first grade.

Forum List

Back