Anatomy of a furry convention:A world where LGBT is the majority

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
It's Friday. I'm sitting in the lobby of a swank, North Shore Chicago hotel, typing away on a netbook. The chatter is lively and happy. People are hugging, laughing, trading stories from the past year. A man in a fox suit looks to me and waves, his frosty, tool-dip-and-foam-block nose looking almost wet in the light. When I wave back, he barks. The blue kangaroo passing by jumps a little, faking surprise; then, pulling out a little noisemaker, squeaks toward the fox.
It's hard to remember a time when I would have considered these events odd. It's been seven years since my first convention, and after a while one takes on the mentality of "seen it all before." The anatomy of a furry convention is quite simple, when you get down to brass tacks; it's a place where like-minded people of all creeds can get together and hang out for a weekend, free from any judgment. While I'm not exactly into furry anymore, the cons are still a lot of fun to attend on occasion. There is something about furry cons that brings open-minded people together and gives them a place to be themselves.
A few broad-stroke observations of furry conventions come after the jump:

A world where LGBT is the majority​

Gay men make up an overwhelming majority of the furry population. Trans people, according to surveys, make up about 1 of every 61 furries, and that's not counting other kinds of gender-variant folks. While there are a disproportionate number of cisgender women attending conventions, many identify as lesbian or bisexual. Straight men and women are a minority group within a furry convention.

I've only ever had the faintest awareness of the “furry” scene, but from what little I think I know of it, I find it unsurprising that faggots trannies, and other degenerate sexual deviants would make up a big part of that culture.

Furry has always been LGBT.

This is from the early days of furry, that is actually a guy in that.

I heard they died recently or such.

More recent coverage of furry.

Also why are you such a bigot?

I know among the friends i have, being antigay will make someone lose friends.

Last edited:
looks like another way for deviants to attract children and win their trust, then rape them. No wonder it's 'majority lgbtxyazrp. A lot of the work at places like Disneyland and we know the results of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' re faggots in the priesthood and the Boy Scouts; serial rapes.

looks like another way for deviants to attract children and win their trust, then rape them. No wonder it's 'majority lgbtxyazrp. A lot of the work at places like Disneyland and we know the results of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' re faggots in the priesthood and the Boy Scouts; serial rapes.

Are you really this ignorant and stupid?

Being LGBTQI+ has nothing to do with rape at all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ity-to-child-molestation-influenced-politics/

But most furries have autism at least from experts who studied the fandom.

But they entertain for charity events.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ity-to-child-molestation-influenced-politics/

lol sure. NAMBLA just forced its way into the ILGA, and all those 'activists' who kept getting caught with their hands in some kids pants are just 'flukes', right? And pigs fly. I don't care about your crappy fake propaganda, we already know what you freaks like. And, we also know why you want to prey on autistic kids.

Homosexual men make up 2% to 4% of the population, yet young boys are sexually abused almost as often as young girls.

Who is molesting all those little boys? By definition, it sure as Hell isn't heterosexual men.

When 2% to 4% of the population accounts for nearly half of all child molesters, you have to know that there is something disproportionately wrong with that 2% to 4%.

lol sure. NAMBLA just forced its way into the ILGA, and all those 'activists' who kept getting caught with their hands in some kids pants are just 'flukes', right? And pigs fly. I don't care about your crappy fake propaganda, we already know what you freaks like. And, we also know why you want to prey on autistic kids.

I have aspergers myself.

Was diagnosed at a early age at John Hopkins in about 1988 and went to a special school and special ed.

I was picked on by kids with emotional problems though for no reason, except to hurt me.

And if i ever fought back against the kids who were trying to beat me up and push me against a blackboard, all of a sudden i'm the one in trouble, i mean makes perfect sense to blame the victim instead of the perp am i right?

I think also other fandoms have bad people in it, so you shouldn't broadbrush.

Last edited:

bullshit ..a good percentage of serial killers/child killers/child kidnappers are fruitcake gays
LGTBQ has a high suicide rate = mentally unstable
etc etc

I have aspergers myself.

Was diagnosed at a early age at John Hopkins in about 1988 and went to a special school and special ed.

I was picked on by kids with emotional problems though for no reason, except to hurt me.

And if i ever fought back against the kids who were trying to beat me up and push me against a blackboard, all of a sudden i'm the one in trouble, i mean makes perfect sense to blame the victim instead of the perp am i right?

I think also other fandoms have bad people in it, so you shouldn't broadbrush.

Same old bullshit excuses, different day. The fact is sick sexual fetishists have no business being allowed around kids, period.

I'll say it again, a good percentage of child killers/serial killers are gay.....etc many more links
John Wayne Gacy!!!!!!!
and Homophobia did NOT help killers continue--most serial killers are not caught quickly--that's why they are SERIAL killers -_DUH

A few years ago I was staying at the William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh. We get there and there happens to be a Furry Convention there. You know what happened? Absolutely nothing. I went about doing what I was going to do and they did the same.

Seek mental health professionals to help you with your mental illness

It's Friday. I'm sitting in the lobby of a swank, North Shore Chicago hotel, typing away on a netbook. The chatter is lively and happy. People are hugging, laughing, trading stories from the past year. A man in a fox suit looks to me and waves, his frosty, tool-dip-and-foam-block nose looking almost wet in the light. When I wave back, he barks. The blue kangaroo passing by jumps a little, faking surprise; then, pulling out a little noisemaker, squeaks toward the fox.
It's hard to remember a time when I would have considered these events odd. It's been seven years since my first convention, and after a while one takes on the mentality of "seen it all before." The anatomy of a furry convention is quite simple, when you get down to brass tacks; it's a place where like-minded people of all creeds can get together and hang out for a weekend, free from any judgment. While I'm not exactly into furry anymore, the cons are still a lot of fun to attend on occasion. There is something about furry cons that brings open-minded people together and gives them a place to be themselves.
A few broad-stroke observations of furry conventions come after the jump:

A world where LGBT is the majority​

Gay men make up an overwhelming majority of the furry population. Trans people, according to surveys, make up about 1 of every 61 furries, and that's not counting other kinds of gender-variant folks. While there are a disproportionate number of cisgender women attending conventions, many identify as lesbian or bisexual. Straight men and women are a minority group within a furry convention.

Until the Furries start demanding the right to wear the stuff at work by government fiat, they can do as they please.

Keep it at the conventions, in the homes, and maybe an occasional parade (without the sex stuff outside of course)

and also

1635437811726.jpeg

Get therapy.

Furry, brass tacks and judgement? Look around, dykes and bikes and confused boys in dresses who rape girls in the ladies room are the norm these days.

Furry, brass tacks and judgement? Look around, dykes and bikes and confused boys in dresses who rape girls in the ladies room are the norm these days.

The norm? Seems to me that there are far more married men diddling young boys at their Boy Scout outings.

A few years ago I was staying at the William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh. We get there and there happens to be a Furry Convention there. You know what happened? Absolutely nothing. I went about doing what I was going to do and they did the same.

Yeah, cuz all pedoes run around looking for witnesses to commit rapes in front of, so your anecdotal story must mean they aren't sick freaks n stuff.

Forum List

Back