Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

Well Sheite, my friend skookerasbil I just noticed your "Hoping for a Prius driver to pull up next to my Coyote at the next traffic light!!" can I flagrantly utilize your post to my own ends... tks so much! :)

I have no idea what a 'Coyote' vehicle is and doubt that it exists, however, if any of y'all know about trucks I'm looking for a new 3500HD / F350 to replace my 2012 Ram 2500. Towing a 20,000 trailer is its only purpose so turbo diesels make the short list (I think)... 'dually' is probably preferable but have never had one so don't really know. I'm all ears at this point...

T
Just keep doing the make believe and blaming othes for the poor outcomes.
Instead of blathering nonsense, why don't you take a stab at the questions that I posed to you?
Those were not questions. They were suppositions and fantasies offered as some form of fact which they are not.
I will state the fact that a penis is attributed to a man and a vagina to a woman. It does not matter that 0.3% of the population chooses to feel otherwise and is trying to force that feeling onto the 99.7%
Catering to mental or emotional disorders as necessary to bring about a societal revolution will not happen
Excuse me Bubba. .. What is not real? Ambiguous Genitalia ?? Atypical chromosome patterns? What ? You to invested in your willful ignorance to deal with this stuff. You are either afraid to learn anything or incapable of learning. Which is it? I suspect both. I'm not bothering with you idiotic ass anymore. I see what I up against.

Freaks of nature .
I'm finished with your ignorant , uneducable ass too.

You're not trying to educate, you're trying to doctrinate

Well Sheite, my friend skookerasbil I just noticed your "Hoping for a Prius driver to pull up next to my Coyote at the next traffic light!!" can I flagrantly utilize your post to my own ends... tks so much! :)

I have no idea what a 'Coyote' vehicle is and doubt that it exists, however, if any of y'all know about trucks I'm looking for a new 3500HD / F350 to replace my 2012 Ram 2500. Towing a 20,000 trailer is its only purpose so turbo diesels make the short list (I think)... 'dually' is probably preferable but have never had one so don't really know. I'm all ears at this point...

Cant really say....but if I'm getting a truck, I'm getting a Ford. Three out of every four truck buyers buy Ford trucks. For decades now. Not sure why though.

Btw....."Coyote" is the engine in current Mustangs.

A dually is a pain in the butt when your not towing and just driving to the store.

Anatomy does not determine gender? That's about as scientific as saying your genes don't determine your ancestry.
If you are Asian but would prefer to be of Nordic ancestry, well that's just too bad. Is Rachel Dolezal black because she wishes to be? Not really.

If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature. But for 98% of the population anatomy does indeed decide gender.

Indeed, a white man, I am more similar to a black man, or a man of any other race, than I am to a woman of any race. The biological differences between men and women are far more profound than those between a white man and a black man.

It is truly absurd to insist that a man can be a woman, or that a woman can be a man; but it is far more absurd to claim that, while denying that a white man can be a black man, or that a black man can be a white man.

A few honest questions.

Why are you people so threatened by those who are different?

Why can't you just allow them to be who and what they are without the need to ridicule them and even deny their existence?

Are you so insecure in your own sexuality that this is necessary?

If trans and intersexual people were treated with compassion, respect and dignity, how would it impact your life ?

Would you not be a better, more complete person if you took the time to actually try to understand these issues?

Does your hatred and fear eat away at your gut and keep you up at night?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS

You define perversions and delusions as “science” and you define science as “hatred and fear”; and then you wonder why no sane person takes you seriously.

True; you're either a male or a female. Snipping don't change that.

Greg

These politicized "experts" forgot to qualify their comment. Anatomy does determine gender about 98% of the time.
But their agenda will not allow that correction.

DNA doesn't lie.
Yeah. Your chromosomes determine your "physical" gender. Basically, you're either XX (female) or XY (male). While some Hermaphrodites do exist (containing elements of both XX and XY), they are extremely rare. Having the desire to have sex with members of the same gender, obviously stems from one's mental choice and thinking you are opposite the actual gender that biology gave you is still just in the mind which is not the same as one's actual gender. Ultimately, it boils down to the physical reality versus the mental image of one's self, however, insisting that someone who firmly stands with the biological status of genders, must compromise their reality with another person's personal belief as to who they are, is asking them to basically "pretend" you are what you claim you are and many won't do that.

DNA doesn't lie.
Yeah. Your chromosomes determine your "physical" gender. Basically, you're either XX (female) or XY (male). While some Hermaphrodites do exist (containing elements of both XX and XY), they are extremely rare. Having the desire to have sex with members of the same gender, obviously stems from one's mental choice and thinking you are opposite the actual gender that biology gave you is still just in the mind which is not the same as one's actual gender. Ultimately, it boils down to the physical reality versus the mental image of one's self, however, insisting that someone who firmly stands with the biological status of genders, must compromise their reality with another person's personal belief as to who they are, is asking them to basically "pretend" you are what you claim you are and many won't do that.
Thank you for that remarkable and cogent thesis on human sexuality and gender identity . Obviously you are brilliant as evidenced by the fact that you didn't even have to do any research. Just fucking brilliant!

DNA doesn't lie.

There have been people who have believed they are Napoleon. Some were treated and released.

You are correct. People can believe all manner of things, but others have no obligation to humor them, or make accommodations for them.

DNA doesn't lie.

There have been people who have believed they are Napoleon. Some were treated and released.

You are correct. People can believe all manner of things, but others have no obligation to humor them, or make accommodations for them.
There have been people who thought that they were knowledgeable and intelligent too. Get my drift,??

DNA doesn't lie.

There have been people who thought that they were knowledgeable and intelligent too. Get my drift,??

You confuse ego with delusion.

Sex is irrefutably balls and slots. It is not 'gender'.

Gender is a matter of language, the modern use of which was introduced to expand the number of socially-acceptable forms of sexual anomaly and confusion.
They have to use gender because you can’t use the correct word sex. Reality is the Lefts greatest enemy.

Indeed!

U.S.—On trans and gender equality issues, the left have increased their effort against the notorious hate group constantly working against them: reality.

"Reality has for a long time dictated people's beliefs about men and women," said activist Rebecca Vaughn. "And it's time for people to finally stand up against it."...

On Gender, Left Steps Up Effort Against Notorious Hate Group: Reality

DNA doesn't lie.

You confuse reality with delusion and truth with lies

You confuse reality with delusion and truth with lies

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

Thank you for that remarkable and cogent thesis on human sexuality and gender identity . Obviously you are brilliant as evidenced by the fact that you didn't even have to do any research. Just fucking brilliant!

I own a breeding farm. So luckily I don’t have to research gender identity. We know on the farm that in any species it takes a male & a female to produce offspring.

That includes the species Homo sapiens.

DNA doesn't lie.
Ample biology studies and medical practice helped.

Forum List

Back