Anarchists Hijack Rome Protests

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Barbie Latza Nadeau

Hooded militants known in Europe as the 'black bloc' infiltrated student protests inspired by Occupy Wall Street in Rome Saturday, pelting cars and buildings with explosives. Barbie Latza Nadeau on the mayhem in the Italian capital.

What began as a peaceful protest with reggae music and colorful rainbow peace signs in support of the global Occupy movement ended in what can only be described as total anarchy and urban warfare on the cobbled streets of Rome on Saturday.

More: Rome Protests: Black Bloc Militants Turn Occupy Protests Violent - The Daily Beast

Ya know what I have been realizing? Libs on this board like to make threads and throw up links, but never EVER offer personal analysis or offer their own opinion; they always regurgitate someone else's. Interesting.

Ya know what I have been realizing? Libs on this board like to make threads and throw up links, but never EVER offer personal analysis or offer their own opinion; they always regurgitate someone else's. Interesting.

Well, Sparky, since I am not in Rome, I only have access to reporting from those who are. Are you in Rome? Does it better suit your agenda to believe that OWS was not hijacked by Black Bloc anarchists?

Well, Sparky, since I am not in Rome, I only have access to reporting from those who are. Are you in Rome? Does it better suit your agenda to believe that OWS was not hijacked by Black Bloc anarchists?

How about you tell us if what is happening in Rome is a good or bad thing, if you think it should happen here, what you think is going to happen, etc.? You know, be creative.

Another thread is talking about the American Nazi Party coming out in support of the OWS...wow, this "movement" is sure good at attracting the crazies.:cuckoo:

How about you tell us if what is happening in Rome is a good or bad thing, if you think it should happen here, what you think is going to happen, etc.? You know, be creative.
Kryptonite to the average leftloon.

It's called 'Spamming' Lakky.

Try posting comments every once in awhile when you start a thread.

Like this for example......

Considering the type of people that show up for these things it's inevitable that they turn violent.

By Barbie Latza Nadeau

Hooded militants known in Europe as the 'black bloc' infiltrated student protests inspired by Occupy Wall Street in Rome Saturday, pelting cars and buildings with explosives. Barbie Latza Nadeau on the mayhem in the Italian capital.

What began as a peaceful protest with reggae music and colorful rainbow peace signs in support of the global Occupy movement ended in what can only be described as total anarchy and urban warfare on the cobbled streets of Rome on Saturday.

More: Rome Protests: Black Bloc Militants Turn Occupy Protests Violent - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
Another thread is talking about the American Nazi Party coming out in support of the OWS...wow, this "movement" is sure good at attracting the crazies.:cuckoo:

This movement has also attracted Lech Wałęsa.

Activist Who Reagan Called 'One Of The World's Greatest Labor Leaders' Coming To Support Occupy Wall Street | ThinkProgress

Well you keep trying to push the respectable people to the front, but I don't think this is going to play out well for the OWS group.

Considering the type of people that show up for these things it's inevitable that they turn violent.

Spamming? No, it's called bullshit when you don't know what you're talking about. It takes a story with some basis in fact to start discussions about unknown events.

Spamming? No, it's called bullshit when you don't know what you're talking about. It takes a story with some basis in fact to start discussions about unknown events.

right, and traditionally the OP throws out their opinion on the matter to begin the discussion; not just a link and then walks away.

This movement has also attracted Lech Wałęsa.

Activist Who Reagan Called 'One Of The World's Greatest Labor Leaders' Coming To Support Occupy Wall Street | ThinkProgress

Well you keep trying to push the respectable people to the front, but I don't think this is going to play out well for the OWS group.

My agenda is to portray OWS in a favorable light instead of trying to unfairly demonize them. It's called benefit of the doubt. They deserve a fair chance! The Tea Party had its shot.

My agenda is to portray OWS in a favorable light instead of trying to unfairly demonize them. It's called benefit of the doubt. They deserve a fair chance!
At least you're HONEST...and PART of it...

They SHOULD be donized because they belive the dogsqueeze they ahve been handed by acedemia, and by the LIKES of *YOU*

My agenda is to portray OWS in a favorable light instead of trying to unfairly demonize them. It's called benefit of the doubt. They deserve a fair chance! The Tea Party had its shot.

The left gave the TPM the benefit of the doubt and a fair chance?? You're so funny.:lol:

By Barbie Latza Nadeau

"black bloc militants".....? is that what the PCers are calling the Muslim Brotherhood....?

Kind of like when I was watching Yassar Arafat's funeral.

All of the nut-cases on the left coming out in public to show us what they really are. This is the real left folks. They aren't nice people.

Last edited:

Oh.....the.....irony! :lmao:

Forum List

Back