Anarchists damage dozens of buildings overnight in downtown Portland, police say

Well in one protest 600 thugs tried to prevent the process of electing a new president. People were killed. In the other one a few people smashed some windows and sprayed some paint.

So nothing like the January 6th insurrection.

1634220227285.png

Only one person died that day an unarmed female protestor murdered by the Capitol police.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Well in one protest 600 thugs tried to prevent the process of electing a new president. People were killed. In the other one a few people smashed some windows and sprayed some paint.

So nothing like the January 6th insurrection.
um these dnc brownshirts, who actually are committing insurrection have been doing this for four years, and people have died

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland police say 100 anarchists marched through downtown Portland Tuesday night, doing $500,000 in damage.

In a press release, police said "100 people caused substantial damage to businesses and government buildings in downtown Portland," but the bureau altered the statement shortly thereafter, saying "100 anarchists" did the damage.

Police say the group hit 35 different locations, "including banks, retail stores, coffee shops, and government buildings." Graffiti on the side of Nordstrom Rack says, "Breakin windows is good."

According to social media posts, there was a direct-action march overnight at the same time. The march was in honor of Sean Kealiher. The activist was killed two years ago. His case remains unsolved.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell said in a statement he is "concerned about the brazen criminal acts that took place downtown last night. I want to assure those who were victimized that investigations are underway, and we will do whatever we can to identify and arrest those who were responsible."

According to its press release, PPB said, at one point, activists laid down in front of police cars in an effort to prohibit officers from responding.

The damage, clear in the light of day, is extremely frustrating to many, including Lance Lewis, who works in downtown.

"I don’t understand what’s going on," Lewis said. "This city is in chaos, and something needs to be done. I don’t know, how about we enforce laws?"

(Excerpt) Read more at katu.com ...

d203676f-4e41-4947-9f64-02d15007b7c7-Burned_garbage_cans_2_101221captioned.jpg

A mostly peaceful protest, unlike those dirty Jan. 6 insurrectionists!
The solution is to defund the police.

I see that ''anarchists'' term is still being tossed around so arbitrarily.

All that does is give real anarchists a bad name, predictably. How convenient.

The reality, for anyone interested in the relity of these recurring events, is that these are operatives of the Cloward-Piven strategy that the Biden/Harris administration and participating Governors in these states (Kate Brown, et al) have invoked since prior to the last election.

Call it what it actually is...

Are you fucking high?

Portland has been a lawless wasteland for months. This isn't a one-time thing. It's constant.

Police should be on the streets, and they need to be using deadly force to thwart these pigs...
There are too few police to do any good. Between defending the police cuts and the vaccine mandates the only police are a few hanging onto the last little bit until they get their pension. This needs a good sized army with real bullets.

I wonder how these Leftwing insurrectionists are going to be dealt with.

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland police say 100 anarchists marched through downtown Portland Tuesday night, doing $500,000 in damage.

In a press release, police said "100 people caused substantial damage to businesses and government buildings in downtown Portland," but the bureau altered the statement shortly thereafter, saying "100 anarchists" did the damage.

Police say the group hit 35 different locations, "including banks, retail stores, coffee shops, and government buildings." Graffiti on the side of Nordstrom Rack says, "Breakin windows is good."

According to social media posts, there was a direct-action march overnight at the same time. The march was in honor of Sean Kealiher. The activist was killed two years ago. His case remains unsolved.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell said in a statement he is "concerned about the brazen criminal acts that took place downtown last night. I want to assure those who were victimized that investigations are underway, and we will do whatever we can to identify and arrest those who were responsible."

According to its press release, PPB said, at one point, activists laid down in front of police cars in an effort to prohibit officers from responding.

The damage, clear in the light of day, is extremely frustrating to many, including Lance Lewis, who works in downtown.

"I don’t understand what’s going on," Lewis said. "This city is in chaos, and something needs to be done. I don’t know, how about we enforce laws?"

(Excerpt) Read more at katu.com ...

d203676f-4e41-4947-9f64-02d15007b7c7-Burned_garbage_cans_2_101221captioned.jpg

A mostly peaceful protest, unlike those dirty Jan. 6 insurrectionists!
I dont see the problem. The mayor is cool with riots, so why shouldnt they riot. :dunno:

Are you fucking high?

Portland has been a lawless wasteland for months. This isn't a one-time thing. It's constant.

Police should be on the streets, and they need to be using deadly force to thwart these pigs...
he's never lived in the US--he doesn't know crap

New Topics

Forum List

Back