Anarchists damage dozens of buildings overnight in downtown Portland, police say

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland police say 100 anarchists marched through downtown Portland Tuesday night, doing $500,000 in damage.

In a press release, police said "100 people caused substantial damage to businesses and government buildings in downtown Portland," but the bureau altered the statement shortly thereafter, saying "100 anarchists" did the damage.

Police say the group hit 35 different locations, "including banks, retail stores, coffee shops, and government buildings." Graffiti on the side of Nordstrom Rack says, "Breakin windows is good."

According to social media posts, there was a direct-action march overnight at the same time. The march was in honor of Sean Kealiher. The activist was killed two years ago. His case remains unsolved.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell said in a statement he is "concerned about the brazen criminal acts that took place downtown last night. I want to assure those who were victimized that investigations are underway, and we will do whatever we can to identify and arrest those who were responsible."

According to its press release, PPB said, at one point, activists laid down in front of police cars in an effort to prohibit officers from responding.

The damage, clear in the light of day, is extremely frustrating to many, including Lance Lewis, who works in downtown.

"I don’t understand what’s going on," Lewis said. "This city is in chaos, and something needs to be done. I don’t know, how about we enforce laws?"

(Excerpt) Read more at katu.com ...

d203676f-4e41-4947-9f64-02d15007b7c7-Burned_garbage_cans_2_101221captioned.jpg

A mostly peaceful protest, unlike those dirty Jan. 6 insurrectionists!

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland police say 100 anarchists marched through downtown Portland Tuesday night, doing $500,000 in damage.

In a press release, police said "100 people caused substantial damage to businesses and government buildings in downtown Portland," but the bureau altered the statement shortly thereafter, saying "100 anarchists" did the damage.

Police say the group hit 35 different locations, "including banks, retail stores, coffee shops, and government buildings." Graffiti on the side of Nordstrom Rack says, "Breakin windows is good."

According to social media posts, there was a direct-action march overnight at the same time. The march was in honor of Sean Kealiher. The activist was killed two years ago. His case remains unsolved.

Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell said in a statement he is "concerned about the brazen criminal acts that took place downtown last night. I want to assure those who were victimized that investigations are underway, and we will do whatever we can to identify and arrest those who were responsible."

According to its press release, PPB said, at one point, activists laid down in front of police cars in an effort to prohibit officers from responding.

The damage, clear in the light of day, is extremely frustrating to many, including Lance Lewis, who works in downtown.

"I don’t understand what’s going on," Lewis said. "This city is in chaos, and something needs to be done. I don’t know, how about we enforce laws?"

Well in one protest 600 thugs tried to prevent the process of electing a new president. People were killed. In the other one a few people smashed some windows and sprayed some paint.

So nothing like the January 6th insurrection.

We must give them room to destroy. They are only rebelling against the yoke of tyranny which those imperialist and oppressive coffee shops have put upon their necks.

:laughing0301:

Well in one protest 600 thugs tried to prevent the process of electing a new president. People were killed. In the other one a few people smashed some windows and sprayed some paint.

It is time to start killing or enslaving people like you. You are already doing that to people with traditional families.

My heritage is rebellion. Come at me Tory, and I'll kick your fat bloated colonizing ass all the way back to England.

Just like last time.

The FBI probably was there. In the very least they had informers in the crowd leading the charge.

The King's Secret Police have no interest in the prosecution of those whose allegiance lies with the crown. The great unwashed rabble of Tories are free to commit their violence and vandalism at will, with no interference from the King.

Verily I say, the hooligan horde would most likely have the King's blessings in their violent endeavors.

Good for Portland. They deserve this.

The hell of it is, most of the white liberal leftists who live in Portland probably believe they deserve it too. They might as well be flagellating themselves with whips to relieve the burden of their white liberal guilt.

It makes them feel better about themselves. :auiqs.jpg:
Sadly, the people I've known who lived in Portland are very much like that. I just don't understand self-loathing, I guess.

Are you fucking high?

Portland has been a lawless wasteland for months. This isn't a one-time thing. It's constant.

Police should be on the streets, and they need to be using deadly force to thwart these pigs...

The hell of it is, most of the white liberal leftists who live in Portland probably believe they deserve it too. They might as well be flagellating themselves with whips to relieve the burden of their white liberal guilt.

It makes them feel better about themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

I lived in Portland for six months. I guess I didn't own enough pairs of Birkenstocks to remain.

I worked with this one little sorry sap who was just about the most sorry liberal fuck I'd ever met. He'd be one of those guys who would proclaim that he deserved it.

Come to think of it, I think he's dead now...

Forum List

Back