Analyze why Trump won and Hillary lost

PetriFB

Aug 22, 2011
I followed on the Media, for several months America's presidential election campaign and things that were related to it. If I would be American, so I wouldn't vote neither Trump or Clinton, because they both have done things that are against my moral values. I wrote about my observations why America's Media favorite Hillary Clinton lost the election. The thoughts are mine and you can agree or disagree with me.

More info: Donald Trump Hillary Clinton president election campaign deception

Hillary lost the election because the American people were repulsed by the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party's policies. Plain and simple.

Clinton lost because:

She did not connect with the White Woman voter and had lower turnout of minority voters that in 2012 voted for President Obama...

Everything else is speculation why these voters did not break her way but her baggage was too much to win...

Mr. Trump energized a portion of the population that did not come out in mass to support McCain or Romney. The Obama Coalition was not energized by Sec. Clinton. She never captured the energy of the Bernie supporters.

Forum List

Back