Analysis of the Liberal Mindset

Lesbian shit...those programs are paid into by people that get something back. That is different than lazy fucks like you living off others via Medicaid/welfare.

Medicaid is a handout for many. Obamacare has grown the Medicaid debt.

FREE shit.....more FREE shit is what you liberal scum demand while we are trillions in debt.

The Chinese love idiots like you.

What about Social Security and Medicare? How about unemployment insurance and disability insurance?

You need a new record. The "free shit" bullshit is old.

Lesbian shit?

You are talking about me getting free shit? Listen, dummy......I could buy you twice.

another troll thread designed to get a reaction, it has nothing to do with politics other than partisan rhetoric ... the mindset of Republitards.

Shut the fuck up, scumbag.

Tell us why liberal scum like you run TV ads focused at poor people, blacks, Hispanics and women telling them lies that the GOP boogyeman is going to take away their healthcare, welfare, etc.

You don't talk about how to help everyone, you talk about how the GOP is going to take away welfare goodies.....

Lesbian shit...those programs are paid into by people that get something back. That is different than lazy fucks like you living off others via Medicaid/welfare.

FREE shit.....more FREE shit is what you liberal scum demand while we are trillions in debt.

What about Social Security and Medicare? How about unemployment insurance and disability insurance?

Lesbian shit?

You are talking about me getting free shit? Listen, dummy......I could buy you twice.

Shut the fuck up, scumbag.

Tell us why liberal scum like you run TV ads focused at poor people, blacks, Hispanics and women telling them lies that the GOP boogyeman is going to take away their healthcare, welfare, etc.

You don't talk about how to help everyone, you talk about how the GOP is going to take away welfare goodies.....

Lesbian shit?

I don't run any ads, idiot. If you listen to me.....you will hear that I want to help everyone. Even you. I'm pretty sure that you vote against your own best interests. You should probably stop doing that.

"Analysis of the Liberal Mindset"

Actually it's an analysis of a straw man fallacy.

The OP clearly has no idea what he's writing about, and seeks only to misrepresent his opponents' position with contrivances and lies.

Yeah dumbfuck....we don't like clean water....we would drink dirty water if not for you liberal scum. :anj_stfu:

You are in the evil and insane categories for liberal scum.

What are you, eight years old?

Forum List

Back