An update on Trump and his fight with the Man.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
I find it very, very strange, that the FBI raided an American's home, with "compelling evidence of a crime," during the summer, and yet?

STILL, no charges have been filed. Does no one else find this at all odd?

Where are the damn charges? Where is this evidence?

:dunno:

I really, REALLY had to dig for an update on this. I've included the most recent information, and the dates of their publication.

This is all I could come up with. I have to admit, it isn't a lot. One would expect, with the seriousness of an FBI RAID! Charges and an indictment, would be forth coming, am I wrong in this?

October 4, 2022

Oct 19, 2022, 08:03pm EDT

Oct 24, 2022

October 28, 2022, 10:45 AM

Where are the damn charges?
They are being prepared.

It's common knowledge in Normal World that Merrick Garland is very careful and very meticulous, and will not bring charges unless and until he is confident of winning. He is obviously being even MORE careful because he is fully aware of the historical importance of indicting a former President. Unlike his target, he has great respect for the presidency.

So this is neither complicated nor mysterious.

Last edited:
They are being prepared.

It's common knowledge in Normal World that Merrick Garland is very careful and very meticulous, and will not bring charges unless and until he is confident of winning. He is obviously being even MORE careful because he is fully aware of the historical importance of indicting a former President. Unlike his target, he has great respect for the presidency.

Trump has no regard for national security or classified information.

I find it very, very strange, that the FBI raided an American's home, with "compelling evidence of a crime," during the summer, and yet?

STILL, no charges have been filed. Does no one else find this at all odd?

Where are the damn charges? Where is this evidence?

:dunno:

I really, REALLY had to dig for an update on this. I've included the most recent information, and the dates of their publication.

This is all I could come up with. I have to admit, it isn't a lot. One would expect, with the seriousness of an FBI RAID! Charges and an indictment, would be forth coming, am I wrong in this?

October 4, 2022

Oct 19, 2022, 08:03pm EDT

Oct 24, 2022

October 28, 2022, 10:45 AM
Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

They are being prepared.

Fucking Statist toady bootlicker says what?

Forward- to Fascism!

political theater , at it's best then.....?
~S~
Their purpose was twofold:

1) Overdo the whole thing with the land, sea, and air operation to make it appear that Trump was a traitor

2) Have a broad-sweeping - “look for everything“ - order to find if Trump had evidence against the FBI and Hillary for the Russia hoax

They are being prepared.
You are supposed to be prepared, and have that that knowledge, of the evidence, and crime, supposedly, BEFORE you make that raid. :rolleyes:

That was the point of the raid, to get the evidence, to file the criminal charges, now? Let's see 'em.

Generally, soon after, we see charges, almost nearly always.

Find fore me, any other instance of a raid on someone, that charges did not follow within a month.

Take for instance Roger Stone? His place was raided on Jan 25th? The charges came down on Jan 29th.

Don't give me this equivocating B.S. Even if Garland is being "meticulous?" This is bullshit at this point. It is way past time for the excuse of being meticulous to hold any water.

Find me another example of a swat raid that has not led to an indictment after three months.

You are supposed to be prepared, and have that that knowledge, of the evidence, and crime, supposedly, BEFORE you make that raid. :rolleyes:

That was the point of the raid, to get the evidence, to file the criminal charges, now? Let's see 'em.

Generally, soon after, we see charges, almost nearly always.

Find fore me, any other instance of a raid on someone, that charges did not follow within a month.

Take for instance Roger Stone? His place was raided on Jan 25th? The charges came down on Jan 29th.

Don't give me this equivocating B.S. Even if Garland is being "meticulous?" This is bullshit at this point. It is way past time for the excuse of being meticulous to hold any water.

Find me another example of a swat raid that has not led to an indictment after three months.
Okay, then it's all a Deep State Commie Hitler conspiracy, or whatever it is you're imagining.

Too funny.

Okay, then it's all a Deep State Commie Hitler conspiracy, or whatever it is you're imagining.

Too funny.
:113:

Thanks for your lack of answers on this. I just wanted someone to have a good answer for me, other than the politicization of the DoJ.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back