An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

b799f7a816d316dd9309180f18332daa92b15acf.jpeg
It sounds more like shitstain obama. All you missed was giving blow jobs for cocaine.

Ah yes - Good ol' Larry Sinclair. The mental patient and former felon who failed three lie detector tests and finally apologized. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Yep, Larry Sinclair, the guy who s*cked and f*cked and did LOTS of blow with your savior, Barry Obama, the Kenyan-born miscreant......

Need more links on Larry do ya?
Hey, maybe you loony birds could go with a Lindell/ Sinclair ticket in 2024? :D

Rags to ruin type guy..........Got Jesus and saved himself...........went into business and made a huge comeback.

Decent guy..........but with a very ROCKY PAST...........doesn't qualify him for office.......Why would he want to do that anyway..........Much easier life now.
Exactly what happens when some guy makes some money, kisses some ass, and then says "If I can kiss ass and it helps me to run for office, then people will start to kiss mine"

Rags to ruin type guy..........Got Jesus and saved himself...........went into business and made a huge comeback.

Decent guy..........but with a very ROCKY PAST...........doesn't qualify him for office.......Why would he want to do that anyway..........Much easier life now.
Exactly what happens when some guy makes some money, kisses some ass, and then says "If I can kiss ass and it helps me to run for office, then people will start to kiss mine"
LOL

I didn't endorse him.........I said he turned when he went to God...........to me that is a good thing.........if in fact that is the case...........I believe that is possible.

He's making masks for Medical ............helping with this virus..........Sounds good to me.

Lindell's lessons of faith are often small and subtle, which reflect what Jesus said about generosity and humility.

or was it Tim Tebow who said it? i forget! Jesus and Tebow are very similar!
The Bible tells you about life. in its own way. This pandemic is one of the horses that we have seen many times. But there are to many human suebiscuits of all levels who are empowered over the mares, plodders and cheap claiming stock. To many individuals who have the power to destroy for no reason, and do. A power shift is possible with this microbe. A return to some balance may even occur. But the powerful have not become humbled as potential sides potentially take shape. A "passover" of the children by human design in conflict is preferable for each side over the other. The winner will have much more to move on to the next generation.

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

He's still an idiot. Even Jesus couldn't solve that problem!
I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....
We had a drug dealer president. What's the big deal?

It sounds more like shitstain obama. All you missed was giving blow jobs for cocaine.

Ah yes - Good ol' Larry Sinclair. The mental patient and former felon who failed three lie detector tests and finally apologized. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Yep, Larry Sinclair, the guy who s*cked and f*cked and did LOTS of blow with your savior, Barry Obama, the Kenyan-born miscreant......

I don't NEED a link, dummy. It's well known, at least to those who REALLY know about Bastard Barry, that Larry and Barry were cocaine buddies AND sex buddies. BUTT and BLOW buddies, if you will. And remember, YOU brought up Sinclair's name, NOT me, ya knucklehead.

I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....
Did he sell drugs to kids...........I have a problem with that.

We had shitstain obama and his choom wagon. After a man who rented his daughter to Harvey Weinstein for a summer we should be able to stand anything.

For the best president in the whole wide world
Vote for My Pillowman Dot com
Remember when Fat Donnie said that he never settles in court, but did with Trump U? Maybe Lindell has more in common with fraud, like Trump, than you think. Unusual friendship, my ass.

"Pumped up sales pitches from founder Mike Lindell have helped rack up hundreds of millions in MyPillow sales. But, Consumer advocates at truthinadvertising.org launched an investigation over some of the claims. So did consumer protection officials in California. The allegations include misleading marketing and inappropriate health claims with no reliable scientific evidence.

Investigators say the company also touted MyPillow as the "Official Pillow of the National Sleep Foundation", but failed to disclose its financial connection with the group, as required by law. That claim is still on the company's website but under the settlement must come down by the end of January."

Shitstain obama said he did. His drug dealer days are in the book Bill Ayers wrote for him Dreams of my Father.

Shitstain obama said he did. His drug dealer days are in the book Bill Ayers wrote for him Dreams of my Father.
I never liked Obama...........nor his abuse of power and weaponizing of gov't.

I still say.............did this guy sell to kids........I've already stated I think he turned to god.......I don't know him personally........so I'm taking his word for it.........and those that say he did..............but when he sold drugs...........DID HE SELL THEM TO KIDS..........

That is a concern for me.

We had shitstain obama and his choom wagon. After a man who rented his daughter to Harvey Weinstein for a summer we should be able to stand anything.
Yep. And the info I posted about Larry and Barry is QUITE true. Normally, the Barry lovers out there HATE to hear the name Larry Sinclair mentioned. Our buddy, Doc Love, slipped up and did bring his name up. Unfortunately I can't provide any links because my computer CAN'T do this. But type Obama/Sinclair on any search engine and you WILL get results. Some will deny this as fake, but some DO have the sordid details of Barry and Larry. Have fun!

Not an unusual friendship at all. Both are liars and the pillow guy is a Trump supporter who donated to his campaign because trump is a gift from God. The press conference was a combination Trump reelection platform and an infomercial.
Grifters alike.

Not an unusual friendship at all. Both are liars and the pillow guy is a Trump supporter who donated to his campaign because trump is a gift from God. The press conference was a combination Trump reelection platform and an infomercial.
But the my pillow guy is a gay muslim. You must be an islamophobe homophobe. Bad lefty! Bad lefty!
Whatever he is, I'd like someone to smother him with one of his pillows. His commercial is on incessantly and that obnoxious jingle. Bet he wrote that ditty himself.

Remember when Fat Donnie said that he never settles in court, but did with Trump U? Maybe Lindell has more in common with fraud, like Trump, than you think. Unusual friendship, my ass.

"Pumped up sales pitches from founder Mike Lindell have helped rack up hundreds of millions in MyPillow sales. But, Consumer advocates at truthinadvertising.org launched an investigation over some of the claims. So did consumer protection officials in California. The allegations include misleading marketing and inappropriate health claims with no reliable scientific evidence.

Investigators say the company also touted MyPillow as the "Official Pillow of the National Sleep Foundation", but failed to disclose its financial connection with the group, as required by law. That claim is still on the company's website but under the settlement must come down by the end of January."

Have you never seen a my pillow commercial?

Thumbs down from two Trump asswipes that can't handle the truth. Sometimes the truth sets you free... from under cult status. Maybe you should pray to God for being such a servant to the phony one.

Thumbs down from two Trump asswipes that can't handle the truth. Sometimes the truth sets you free... from under cult status. Maybe you should pray to God for being such a servant to the phony one.
Have you never seen a my pillow commercial?

Forum List

Back