An unusual friendship: President Trump has been nudging MyPillow CEO Marvelous Mike Lindell to run for office

we need more Lindells in office and less Pelosis.

who agrees?

So now making a pillow is a qualification to become the POTUS.
hes making masks now,,,

so stepping up and putting the country first is a good qualifier,,,

So he is giving them away for FREE, I doubt it.
who said he was???

but he is switching almost his entire business to help our country when he didnt have to,,,

what did you do???

NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN is what you did,,,

He is doing it to make money not out of the goodness of his heart. Think about it genius if you could produce ventilators, mask, hand sanitzers or gloves you could make a killing.

What am I complaining about exactly.
he makes plenty of money making pillows and doesnt have to absorb the cost to retool,,,,

your kind just cant fathom the concept of doing good for the sake of doing good,,,

He is doing good for the sake of doing good and making a profit out of it.
Nothing wrong with that. Find a NEED, and fill it.

It's not, just don't try to make a Saint out of the guy.
when did anyone do that???

just giving him credit for stepping up in a time of need,,,

its you trying to condemn him thats repulsive,,,

Not trying to condemn anyone, he is doing it because it is a lucrative business right now that is in demand and he can make plenty of money doing.
how do you know its lucrative???
changing 75% of your production line to make a lower cost item doesnt sound very lucrative,,,

Time will tell.

so why are you being an asshole now??

Didn't realize that not patting Lindell on the back made me an asshole.

youre condemning him for taking advantage of the situation for profit,,,

thats why youre an asshole

not patting him on the back would mean youre silent,,

who agrees?

Actually, it is.

The Founding Fathers weren't professional politicians, yet very well qualified Why do you think that being a lifelong political hack- like Sleepy Joe- qualifies someone for any office?

Hell that is in both parties, but for some reason folks keep re-electing them.

who agrees?

hes making masks now,,,

who said he was???

but he is switching almost his entire business to help our country when he didnt have to,,,

what did you do???

He is doing it to make money not out of the goodness of his heart. Think about it genius if you could produce ventilators, mask, hand sanitzers or gloves you could make a killing.

he makes plenty of money making pillows and doesnt have to absorb the cost to retool,,,,

your kind just cant fathom the concept of doing good for the sake of doing good,,,

Not trying to condemn anyone, he is doing it because it is a lucrative business right now that is in demand and he can make plenty of money doing.
changing 75% of your production line to make a lower cost item doesnt sound very lucrative,,,

Time will tell.

I haven't condemned him first of all, you tried to make it out that he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart. I said he was also doing it for profit, probably more so that out of the goodness of his heart. What is selling right now? Ventilators and mask or pillows?

who agrees?

hes making masks now,,,

who said he was???

what did you do???

Time will tell.

I haven't condemned him first of all, you tried to make it out that he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart. I said he was also doing it for profit, probably more so that out of the goodness of his heart. What is selling right now? Ventilators and mask or pillows?
whats more pathetic about you is a guy like this should be a lesson to so many suffering from addiction,,

he was at rock bottom and overcame it and made something of himself and now as a result he is able to step up and be a use in a time of need,,,

but again all you do is complain on the internet about him taking advantage of a situation for personal gain when we dont even know if he will benefit from it or not,,,but the fact we do know is the country will benefit from his actions,,,

now go be an asshole somewhere else,,,

"God gave me my money" - Marvelous Mike Lindell

through shrewd business practices, and sheer determination, Lindell has become a household name

"if the president would just say a prayer, I'll personally tell him that prayer, and say it while holding 3 rocks in his hand, all the world's problems would be solved" - Marvelous Mike Lindell

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

b799f7a816d316dd9309180f18332daa92b15acf.jpeg
I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

He's still an idiot. Even Jesus couldn't solve that problem!
I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....

So he's not qualified to take Omar's seat?

I can see it now - Vote for the Crackhead with an F rating from the Better Business Bureau! :lmao:

He had been addicted to crack since the late 1990’s. Especially when he hit a rough patch in life or in business he abused crack heavily.​
In 2008, his drug use got so bad that even his dealers wouldn’t sell him drugs anymore. After Lindell had been on a drug rampage, and literally hadn’t slept for 19 straight days, he went back to them for more. It was unprecedented, but the three largest drug dealers in the city refused to sell him anymore crack. They had an intervention.​

b799f7a816d316dd9309180f18332daa92b15acf.jpeg
I said he had a bad history..............got god and turned it around...........Would you damn him to that life again by hammering him after he changed..............hmmm

He's still an idiot. Even Jesus couldn't solve that problem!
I'll let Jesus make that call..............all I know is he supposed to be changed and God did it..........he's not really qualified to run for office.........but the guy has turned his life around.........and he is making masks for medical personnel............so I have no problem...........I still don't forget that he was a dang drug dealer though.....

So he's not qualified to take Omar's seat?
Never said that........

He's probably a better businessman than the blob. He hasn't filed for bankruptcy (yet), has he?
Even if he did declare bankruptcy once, he will have some catching up to do.

Trump has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy.
Yet he still can't get a personal loan from most American banks...
How do you know this?

When was the last time he needed a personal loan?

Why would he need one?

Stop making shit up as you go, dumbass!

Forum List

Back