• the Ds win one house but not the other

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Rs win both houses

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds have the mid-terms odds favoring them and they are getting extremely cocky, not as bad as Hillary but still very bad.

The Rs have the pocket book issues

The Ds have a civil war going on in their party, weak contributions and three times as many senate seats to defend as do the Rs. So on to the poll

I disagree somewhat. I think the Ds will end up with 218+ house seats. And a 1-5 vote margin is in most ways worse than a defeat, members will cross the aisle with impunity and have standing offers for better committee assignments if they turncoat. Nancy and the rest of the D leadership will go bonkers. Combine that with 60+ R seats in the senate and the judiciary will go strict constitutionalist during a Blue Wall melt down. Much worse than a defeat for the Ds.

I disagree somewhat. I think the Ds will end up with 218+ house seats. And a 1-5 vote margin is in most ways worse than a defeat, members will cross the aisle with impunity and have standing offers for better committee assignments if they turncoat. Nancy and the rest of the D leadership will go bonkers. Combine that with 60+ R seats in the senate and the judiciary will go strict constitutionalist during a Blue Wall melt down. Much worse than a defeat for the Ds.
If you give them house control they will impeach but cannot convict. They lose house and senate we could see the greatest market climb in its history. The markets are selling this election even the democrats know this. The message of raise taxes and open borders is not selling.

If you give them house control they will impeach but cannot convict. They lose house and senate we could see the greatest market climb in its history. The markets are selling this election even the democrats know this. The message of raise taxes and open borders is not selling.

I'm a firm believer in not interfering with an opponent making a mistake and Nancy is making a big one.

The Ds have the money to fund to prevent either R cloture in the senate or a razor thin majority at best in the house. Citizen Hispanic and black employment numbers mean that the house swing seats will go against the Ds. Without a lot of paid help the house will be lost and the senate cannot be taken because of the weak incumbents like Nelson here in FL but R Cloture can be prevented and the Ds must have it or the courts will be turned against them for the next 30 years or more. Nancy will choose wrong in my opionion

I'm a firm believer in not interfering with an opponent making a mistake and Nancy is making a big one.

The Ds have the money to fund to prevent either R cloture in the senate or a razor thin majority at best in the house. Citizen Hispanic and black employment numbers mean that the house swing seats will go against the Ds. Without a lot of paid help the house will be lost and the senate cannot be taken because of the weak incumbents like Nelson here in FL but R Cloture can be prevented and the Ds must have it or the courts will be turned against them for the next 30 years or more. Nancy will choose wrong in my opionion
Trump took a page out of the Clinton playbook..."It's the economy stupid "Trade debt is dropping as well. Just keep an eye on inflation, We should have SOME but not out pacing GDP.

Trump took a page out of the Clinton playbook..."It's the economy stupid "Trade debt is dropping as well. Just keep an eye on inflation, We should have SOME but not out pacing GDP.
And it is creating a squeeze play for the Ds. (I'll be back in @ 1/2 hour got to get to the gym.)

i still think the GOP is 50 points ahead
For R seats in D states that would be an understatement. but the 5-20 seats lost by the blue wall already and the 20-30 that will be lost prior to the census don't come into play until 2022. The Rs cannot win by 50 points that matter for four more years.

i still think the GOP is 50 points ahead
For R seats in D states that would be an understatement. but the 5-20 seats lost by the blue wall already and the 20-30 that will be lost prior to the census don't come into play until 2022. The Rs cannot win by 50 points that matter for four more years.
well hillary sure thought she was 50 points ahead,and in the end,she lost by 50 states

Actually she thought she was ahead by up to 12%. And the GOP could win the popular vote in NY by 10% according to my wife's relatives and not gain a single US house seat. Purportedly the Ds could do likewise in TX. I do not know that to be true but it would not surprise me. In FL Only R seats are sometimes competitive.

Forum List

Back