An Unexpected Change in Narrative.. Who does it benifit?

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
Gone is the COVID issue and front and center is the LAW AND ORDER issue with the passing of RBG.

A massive shift in narrative... So who does it help?

In my opinion, Trump will benefit from this the most. COVID is on the back burner, Voting by mail in is now a potential constitutional problem that a 4/4 split would make much worse. Biden has hired over 600 lawyers to contest every state and has vowed not to concede should he lose.

The Ginsburge death places this law and order issue front and center. Now Trump must fill the vacancy to avoid a constitutional crisis. Democrats have aligned themselves with the criminal element and still refuse to call out the violence and rioting as unlawful.

With 6 weeks to go the Senate will again take up a nominee for SCOTUS and democrats will be exposed in all their vitriol right before an election. How democrats treat this nominee will be fresh in voters minds..

Now the Christian and right leaning groups will be watching closely and voting as well. This will bring that enthusiasm right up to mach 10..

The next 6 weeks is going to be real interesting.

Covid19 is the next best thing to PT Barnum's fake mermaid thing. You can accept a fraud with out proof because you are a trusting fool, or you can be openminded and scientific and demand proof. If you stub your toe, you know it. If you catch cold, you know it. If this was a real honest to goodness PANDEMIC, you wouldn't need the media or the government to tell you, UM you would know it. THIS is NOT a pandemic.

Trump just announced that his pick will be a woman...
ted cruz or mike lee can change their sex anytime they want,,,
Mike Lee is a scumbag rino, he's been trying for two years now to ram through a bill that would enormously expand visas for both Indian & Chinese foreign nationals to come to US and replace Americans at jobs those Americans don't wish to be replaced from! Lee has steadfastly refused to even talk with Tucker Carlson, and the only reason Lee's bill has yet to pass is due to both Carlson having made Americans aware off it, and Florida senator Rick Scott who voted it down just two months back in committee! Cruz's is awesome, Lee is worse then Mitt Romney, the other Utah senator....

!

Last edited:
Gone is the COVID issue and front and center is the LAW AND ORDER issue with the passing of RBG.

In my opinion, Trump will benefit from this the most. COVID is on the back burner, Voting by mail in is now a potential constitutional problem that a 4/4 split would make much worse. Biden has hired over 600 lawyers to contest every state and has vowed not to concede should he lose.

The Ginsburge death places this law and order issue front and center. Now Trump must fill the vacancy to avoid a constitutional crisis. Democrats have aligned themselves with the criminal element and still refuse to call out the violence and rioting as unlawful.

With 6 weeks to go the Senate will again take up a nominee for SCOTUS and democrats will be exposed in all their vitriol right before an election. How democrats treat this nominee will be fresh in voters minds..

Now the Christian and right leaning groups will be watching closely and voting as well. This will bring that enthusiasm right up to mach 10..

/—-/ Straight question. Does the candidate have to concede the race, or is that just tradition? I know conceding ends any and all recounts and law suits. Just wondering.

Trump just announced that his pick will be a woman...
ted cruz or mike lee can change their sex anytime they want,,,
Mike Lee is a scumbag rino, he's been trying for two years now to ram through a bill that would enormously expand visas for both Indian & Chinese foreign nationals to come to US and replace Americans at jobs those Americans don't wish to be replaced from! Lee has steadfastly refused to even talk with Tucker Carlson, and the only reason Lee's bill has yet to pass is due to both Carlson having made Americans aware off it, and Florida senator Rick Scott who voted it down just two months back in committee! Cruz's is awesome, Lee is worse then Mitt Romney, the other Utah senator....

but does it violate the constitution???

Lets walk this back to the word and meaning : "Narrative". Excuse me, children needing bed time stories need a "narrative", a human story with a moral. History had NO narrative at all. Its just stuff that happens...

/—-/ Straight question. Does the candidate have to concede the race, or is that just tradition? I know conceding ends any and all recounts and law suits. Just wondering.
Tradition..no force of law..and the winner is still the one with the most votes.

Tradition..no force of law..and the winner is still the one with the most votes.
/—-/The winner is the one with the most Electoral votes. I guess that means if Dementia Joe never concedes, it’s a moot point since the EC will select the president.

/—-/The winner is the one with the most Electoral votes. I guess that means if Dementia Joe never concedes, it’s a moot point since the EC will select the president.
Or vice versa.....might want to keep that in mind, as well.

Lets walk this back to the word and meaning : "Narrative". Excuse me, children needing bed time stories need a "narrative", a human story with a moral. History had NO narrative at all. Its just stuff that happens...
Try this on for size...

Trump now controls the narrative.. The speed at which Trump drives the nomination process will let him maintain control now for the foreseeable future. Democrats are now powerless unless something else major rocks the world.

As democrats are a-moral it will be some lie or fabication that they try and change the narrative with. Biden will continue to be on defense now with no hope of changing it...

No they do not. The electoral college vote must be finalized by the 14th of December or the states not reporting lose their votes. At that point the individual states election commission is the one responsible for disenfranchisement of the states voters.The chief justice of SCOTUS will ask one time for the certified count and if the state does not produce one the counts change. This is why a full SCOTUS is a must.

Last edited:

It's not even a tradition, it's a courtesy.

Covid19 is the next best thing to PT Barnum's fake mermaid thing. You can accept a fraud with out proof because you are a trusting fool, or you can be openminded and scientific and demand proof. If you stub your toe, you know it. If you catch cold, you know it. If this was a real honest to goodness PANDEMIC, you wouldn't need the media or the government to tell you, UM you would know it. THIS is NOT a pandemic.
couldn't have said that any better, thanks for the wiseness.

The CCP is running war games all over the planet: India, Guam, South China Sea. What if they "accidentally" released Covid -20?

It's not even a tradition, it's a courtesy.
yeah..I'm thinking courtesies will be in short supply--this election.

Forum List

Back