An uncomfortable interview for Trumps lawyer

How is it a National security threat? Mara Lago is a fortress with armed guards and secret service agents with fully automatic weapons. The documents are quite safe.

Nope. Mara Lago is a porous security nightmare.

You have to appreciate the balls on this guy, whoever the hell he is. Im not familiar with this network at all. I have no idea if they are left or right leaning. Anyway, he was not scared to grill her and he had tough questions. I imagine dems will like this interview much more than republicans, but everyone should see it. What do you all think? Is she telling the truth or is she hiding something?

Ha, ha. She said Team Trump has been cooperative with the DoJ even though documents were withheld after a subpoena for the docs was issued during the summer.
It's more Orwellian spin. What she said is the opposite of the truth.

Whats a felony? Possessing classified National Archive documents? Then show us an example of a felony conviction for that crime.
Trump made 18 U.S. Code § 1924 a five year felony in early 2018.
That law has to do with removal or retention of classified documents or material.

Trump made 18 U.S. Code § 1924 a five year felony in early 2018.
That law has to do with removal or retention of classified documents or material.
You didnt answer the question.

Someday you leftists will figure shit out. Nah, probably not, but here's a clue. The establishment has conducted a witch hunt against Trump for how long now? And they've corrupted the justice system and poisoned ethics in the process. The Trump team would be STUPID as FUCK to contribute to any of it, and they don't. Yet you fucks declare that ah shucks, Trump must have something to hide and he's guilty.

Last edited:
Wow more lefty babble.
That News Nation network, sounds like they play it pretty straight, not much for editorializing, just broadcasting the news. You should check them out.

That News Nation network, sounds like they play it pretty straight, not much for editorializing, just broadcasting the news. You should check them out.
I will check out my voting booth at the upcoming midterms. Tick tick tick.

I will check out my voting booth at the upcoming midterms. Tick tick tick.
Why? Does it have ticks? Do you vote where they moved the polling place out of town, maybe into the woods, to keep the wrong people from voting?

Why? Does it have ticks? Do you vote where they moved the polling place out of town, maybe into the woods, to keep the wrong people from voting?
No, I go to where I am supposed to go and vote....stand in line, show my ID, then vote in person unlike any Dimmer. I even know how to take my own water and snacks if I feel I will need them. You? Did you fill out your 8 mail-in leftyvirus ballots last time? I received 6 myself without asking for them and threw them in the trash.

No, I go to where I am supposed to go and vote....stand in line, show my ID, then vote in person unlike any Dimmer. I even know how to take my own water and snacks if I feel I will need them. You? Did you fill out your 8 mail-in leftyvirus ballots last time? I received 6 myself without asking for them and threw them in the trash.
I vote early and in person. I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes in line.
You should have posted one of your mail in ballots on line, as I have never seen one.

I vote early and in person. I have never had to wait more than 20 minutes in line.
You should have posted one of your mail in ballots on line, as I have never seen one.
Of course you do.
Of course not.
You are the one shining example of a Democrat voter.

Of course you do.
Of course not.
You are the one shining example of a Democrat voter.
I thought you said Democrat voters fill out 6 or 8 mail in ballots and vote by mail. Can't you get your story straight?

I thought you said Democrat voters fill out 6 or 8 mail in ballots and vote by mail. Can't you get your story straight?
I said you are the ONE shining example and we are taking your word on that one.
As for the fake ballots, there are millions to look at.....they are the ones who only have Biden checked.

Forum List

Back