An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police.

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.

I don't want to help the Black filth. What I want the shitheads to do is stop committing so many crimes, start taking care of their families, stop electing destructive Democrats and get off welfare.

YOU are the biggest problem, you are white trash.

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.
Changed how? By making the Police afraid to get out of their patrol cars to do their jobs? What's happening right now in Democratically controlled areas of the country is leading to major spikes in violent crime and that's only going to get worse. Is that what you think is "best for all Americans"?

does equal justice mean you can pass phony money and not get arrested...think I am gonna get a pen and paper and draw me several 100 dollar bills...thanks for the money dude
Equal justice does not mean death sentence for passing a phony bill.
His death had nothing to do with passing a phony bill. It was a combination of his poor physical condition from years of substance abuse...the large amounts of drugs he had in his system...and because he resisted arrest. George Floyd is dead today because of the choices HE made!

does equal justice mean you can pass phony money and not get arrested...think I am gonna get a pen and paper and draw me several 100 dollar bills...thanks for the money dude
His death had nothing to do with passing a phony bill. It was a combination of his poor physical condition from years of substance abuse...the large amounts of drugs he had in his system...and because he resisted arrest. George Floyd is dead today because of the choices HE made!
There is no hope for people like you. The lowest of low.

Unfortunately, the only likely way to fix the problem is to only put white cops in white communities and black cops in black communities.

I say this because, we are now at a point where every use of force against a black person will be extra scrutinized, and will likely lead to the officer being suspended, fired, or imprisoned. It will also lead to more rioting and destruction.

It is going to become impossible for a white cop to enforce laws in black communities. It will end up putting the officers life in more danger because now there will be hesitation, and possible second guessing and unwillingness to take action that could save the life of the officer or another person.

If the officer is in a situation where he may have to use deadly force, or the need to restrain, and the person in conflict is black, this puts the officer in contemplation of an action that could ruin his life and his family's lives. In situations where this kind of force is necessary, that kind of second guessing and hesitation is not good.

In today's atmosphere, every white cop that kills a black person will automatically be called racism and police brutality.

So, the solution is to just take away the conflict. Only black officers in predominately black communities and only white officers in predominately white communities. And for the times when the opposites cross paths, the officer should call dispatch and have the appropriate officer sent to the scene to take over.

This way, no conflict, no calls of racism or brutality, no riots.
That is apartheid. Talk to South Africa on how well that works.
We have to find a way that whites understand blacks better and blacks understand whites better and non-cops understand cops better. It takes work and an open mind.
I think many people in busy jobs think the same thing. Then they become a burnt out and numb to what happens around them. They are trained to say the right things but tearing up is a difficult response for what they experience although it could happen once in a while. Cops, Firemen and emergency room nurses are just a few professions where this can happen. What percentage of the police in Minneapolis even do their jobs to the best of their abilities.? Did Chauvin do that? Did he go over the top at times doing that job? What would a cop who did not care that much had showed up? Even if the same cultural background and the reason for the call escalated either then or some time later at another place because of non action? There are three other cops whose lives are in the balance. What is infuriating is that most all these events the person involved are pieces of shit. But sold as saints. Forgiveness comes to those who reform or improve themselves. To many of these men and women have not even begun to give back from what they have taken from others. And we have mass destruction over it in areas that can ill afford it.

Unfortunately, the only likely way to fix the problem is to only put white cops in white communities and black cops in black communities.
The fact that we're still living in racially segregated communities is the problem.
Maybe, but the issue, at present, is that blacks feel they are being targeted by the police. The most immediate and simple solution is to remove the conflict.

There is no hope for people like you. The lowest of low.
I'm the "lowest of low" because I point out the ugly truth about George Floyd? That he was human scum who did home invasions for drugs and threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the belly if she didn't give them up? THAT is the lowest of the low, Elmer! This attempt to turn him into a martyr by the left makes me nauseous.

The fact that we're still living in racially segregated communities is the problem.
Maybe, but the issue, at present, is that blacks feel they are being targeted by the police. The most immediate and simple solution is to remove the conflict.
Define "the conflict"!
Then tell me how you remove said conflict while keeping people safe on the streets?

The words of a true racist, Meathead. He/she just does not get it. Black American culture was formed going back to slavery, decades of discrimination. Whites are very much a part of forming today's black culture. We all need to help ourselves but we need equal opportunity.

We have EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. What you and other of the political far-left really mean by that phrase is you want EQUAL OUTCOME.

I say we need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations were unable to organize.

One of those things that sounds good on paper.

Given that today, a single law can go to or over 2,500 pages, what do you thinks we'd have with a re-written constitution?

100% separation is the solution.

gxjfkkhcrxp51.jpg

Prove me wrong.

Define "the conflict"!
Then tell me how you remove said conflict while keeping people safe on the streets?
The conflict is any interaction between white police and black people where there is potential for aggression or the need to detain the respondee.

You put only black police in black communities and white police in white communities. You still have police presence in place, but no potential for a white officer to injure or shoot a black person.

Government, through social engineering, made sure no one could own another person.
Nope. Protecting liberty is the opposite of social engineering, simplejack. Think better.
In the real world one person's liberty can encroach on another's liberty. People like you, only care about your liberty. Screw anybody else whose liberty may be infringed on by your liberty. That is the backbone of Trumpism, liberty for all who agree with us, screw everybody else.

That doesn't serve the purpose of advancing the interests of the Democratic Party and, therefore, will be rejected. Besides, you don't actually believe that folks like Jesse and AL actually want racial harmony, do you?

Forum List

Back