An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police.

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.
The only help black Americans can get reforming their own culture; stop victimhood and re-establish their families. Given their leaders it is a current impossibility. All else is futile.
The words of a true racist, Meathead. He/she just does not get it. Black American culture was formed going back to slavery, decades of discrimination. Whites are very much a part of forming today's black culture. We all need to help ourselves but we need equal opportunity.
How many times and how long do you need to see failure before you can acknowledge it? The triteness of calling an obvious truth racist is racist itself.
Racism is baked into your disgusting soul. Too many racists do not think they are racists. They are too stupid to understand. God help you.
God has nothing to do with this as far as He can be taken from nature. That is the way things are my sensitive snowflake.
That is the way it is for YOU, you insensitive piece of shit., but not the rest of the world. I prefer to be a snowflake than a piece of shit.

If you want to help blacks, get the daddies to commit to raising their children, stop smoking pot and exposing your children to THC, eliminate welfare, and assimilate into the culture. Stop speaking like southern illiterates. That’ll do.
Oh, and stop being ‘black’. Just be Americans who are black, not black Americans.

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.
how about changing the behavior of black people?

Would that be a good idea too?

How about you and others above begin by changing your behavior? The OP was reasonable, yours is not. Some whites and some blacks have bad attitudes, that is a fact; the only way to mitigate the hate and fear is to raise children to respect all others without passing on prejudgments. Judge the behavior, not the color, ethnicity or use of our language - orally or written.

how about changing the behavior of black people?

Would that be a good idea too?
Everybody could stand a little behavior change.
Speak for yourself, I'm pure as the driven snow

The OP was reasonable, yours is not.
The op may not have intended to but he ended up putting responsibility for change on the police

they are just doing their job by responding to the criminal antics of black people

I prefer to be a snowflake than a piece of shit.
Alas, you are both. They are certainly not mutually exclusive
Weak comeback fr
If you want to help blacks, get the daddies to commit to raising their children, stop smoking pot and exposing your children to THC, eliminate welfare, and assimilate into the culture. Stop speaking like southern illiterates. That’ll do.
Oh, and stop being ‘black’. Just be Americans who are black, not black Americans.
Everyone has something that they can do, Blacks, Police, Whites, all minorities.
The biggest losers are those who focus on what others should do, rather than what they can do.
Roshdork is an example of a huge loser. I am guessing he/she is a Trumpster. Trumpsters point out what everyone else should do, not what they should do. Everything is someone else's fault.

The op may not have intended to but he ended up putting responsibility for change on the police

they are just doing their job by responding to the criminal antics of black people
The police are like all of society, there is baked in racism. The problem with police, it can have bigger consequences. The problem requires everyone to act different. It takes everyone to try and understand what others are going through. Those with the most power can do the most good and the most harm. In this scenario, it is the police. They are put in difficult situations in dealing with the mentally ill, domestic violence, drugged out people. They need more help and instructions in dealing with these groups. We do not need police who are attracted to policing to push others around. They are out there.

I prefer to be a snowflake than a piece of shit.
Alas, you are both. They are certainly not mutually exclusive
Nor are they, always, concurring characteristics. You may be the biggest piece of shit in the world and I AM the smartest human you have ever communicated with. The stupidest among us, you, do not understand brilliance, me.

The police are like all of society, there is baked in racism. The problem with police, it can have bigger consequences. The problem requires everyone to act different. It takes everyone to try and understand what others are going through. Those with the most power can do the most good and the most harm. In this scenario, it is the police. They are put in difficult situations in dealing with the mentally ill, domestic violence, drugged out people. They need more help and instructions in dealing with these groups. We do not need police who are attracted to policing to push others around. They are out there.
what about the baked in racism of the black people the police are forced to deal with?

but the left will deny that so what about the total disrespect for the law among black people?

in 99% of the shooting blacks are ordered to submit to police authority and fail to do so

It requires a complete brain disfunction to ignore the cops and continue trying to stab another person with a knife

I don't want to help the Black filth. What I want the shitheads to do is stop committing so many crimes, start taking care of their families, stop electing destructive Democrats and get off welfare.

what about the baked in racism of the black people the police are forced to deal with?

but the left will deny that so what about the total disrespect for the law among black people?

in 99% of the shooting blacks are ordered to submit to police authority and fail to do so

It requires a complete brain disfunction to ignore the cops and continue trying to stab another person with a knife
I am sure many blacks have negative feelings towards whites based on their race and not who they are. But if someone kidnapped my ancestors, brought me to the US, enslaved me, wouldn't let me vote, wouldn't let me use the same restrooms, same restaurants, same hotels, lynched my relatives, restricted college enrollment, constant discrimination, I UNDERSTAND THEIR RACISM. For those who did all of the negative things to blacks for hundreds of years, I have a hard time understanding their racism.
With that said we all need to try and understand each other and heal the wounds. I understand an angry black person more that an uppity white who says I have made it in the US, why can't blacks. The blacks need, just, need to clean up their act. The blacks have nothing to complain about.
LOOK BEYOND YOUR OWN FRICKING LIFE AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS.

I'm ready to hear your ideas.

I don't want to help the Black filth. What I want the shitheads to do is stop committing so many crimes, start taking care of their families, stop electing destructive Democrats and get off welfare.
There is no greater filth in the world than a person like you. I think you probably like being hated by most of the world.

I am sure many blacks have negative feelings towards whites based on their race and not who they are. But if someone kidnapped my ancestors, brought me to the US, enslaved me, wouldn't let me vote, wouldn't let me use the same restrooms, same restaurants, same hotels, lynched my relatives, restricted college enrollment, constant discrimination, I UNDERSTAND THEIR RACISM. For those who did all of the negative things to blacks for hundreds of years, I have a hard time understanding their racism.
With that said we all need to try and understand each other and heal the wounds. I understand an angry black person more that an uppity white who says I have made it in the US, why can't blacks. The blacks need, just, need to clean up their act. The blacks have nothing to complain about.
50 to 100 years ago yes. Not so much in 2021.

No, in 2021 also. It is up to blacks, whites and all to make changes but it cannot be done without an understanding of history. I see poor white people in the Midwest killing themselves with meth, I understand they did not experience the benefits I had growing up in an upper class white family in a city, college paid for and many business connections coming out of college from my growing up.
Everyone needs to do everything they can for themselves to succeed but it is much harder for some than others.

No, in 2021 also. It is up to blacks, whites and all to make changes but it cannot be done without an understanding of history. I see poor white people in the Midwest killing themselves with meth, I understand they did not experience the benefits I had growing up in an upper class white family in a city, college paid for and many business connections coming out of college from my growing up.
Everyone needs to do everything they can for themselves to succeed but it is much harder for some than others.
Not denying history. I am white, I was never a slave owner and blacks alive today are not owned as slaves. There is no separate drinking fountains lunch counters, sitting in the back of the bus etc. Are there still individual or group acts of racism, yes and they need to be addressed.

Unfortunately, the only likely way to fix the problem is to only put white cops in white communities and black cops in black communities.

I say this because, we are now at a point where every use of force against a black person will be extra scrutinized, and will likely lead to the officer being suspended, fired, or imprisoned. It will also lead to more rioting and destruction.

It is going to become impossible for a white cop to enforce laws in black communities. It will end up putting the officers life in more danger because now there will be hesitation, and possible second guessing and unwillingness to take action that could save the life of the officer or another person.

If the officer is in a situation where he may have to use deadly force, or the need to restrain, and the person in conflict is black, this puts the officer in contemplation of an action that could ruin his life and his family's lives. In situations where this kind of force is necessary, that kind of second guessing and hesitation is not good.

In today's atmosphere, every white cop that kills a black person will automatically be called racism and police brutality.

So, the solution is to just take away the conflict. Only black officers in predominately black communities and only white officers in predominately white communities. And for the times when the opposites cross paths, the officer should call dispatch and have the appropriate officer sent to the scene to take over.

This way, no conflict, no calls of racism or brutality, no riots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back