An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police.

Ok, have officers teams. One black and one white, in each car.

So you believe that quotas would solve the problem. Are you serious?
I don't know anything about quotas. All I know is, if white cops have to engage with black people, and there are shootings involved, CNN and blm have ammunition to blame white people for all their problems.

Take the white cop out of the equation and now cnn and blm have to find another scape goat, or just admit that the white cop is not the problem in the equation.

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.
how about changing the behavior of black people?

Would that be a good idea too?
Everybody could stand a little behavior change.
They arent equals. Black misbehavior gets the expected response from the police.
Dont raise a knife to someone in front of a cop if you dont want to get shot that day.

Dont pass counterfeit 20s then swallow a bunch of pills, and dont fight the cops -- or even mouth off.

I'm sorry so many single black teen girls without morals raised this current generation and never taught them how to behave.

I blame blacks 100% for their interactions with the police. Dont commit crimes and you will have very few interactions with the police

The OP was reasonable, yours is not.
The op may not have intended to but he ended up putting responsibility for change on the police

they are just doing their job by responding to the criminal antics of black people
The police are like all of society, there is baked in racism. The problem with police, it can have bigger consequences. The problem requires everyone to act different. It takes everyone to try and understand what others are going through. Those with the most power can do the most good and the most harm. In this scenario, it is the police. They are put in difficult situations in dealing with the mentally ill, domestic violence, drugged out people. They need more help and instructions in dealing with these groups. We do not need police who are attracted to policing to push others around. They are out there.
So you believe that if the police were more sensitive to the insecurities of black people then black criminals would respond by quietly allowing themselves to be arrested?

surely you jest
The key is to treat blacks like everyone else. All whites need to examine their prejudices against blacks and other minorities. It is baked into our culture. Blacks to have prejudices and much they can do to help themselves. But as whites dominating our culture, we need to do our best to eliminate the prejudices that are built into our culture. To many whites say, "blacks are not slaves, they can vote, what do they have to complain about". We all know that is ridiculous.
Our country was started by WHITE people who were frustrated that they were being discriminated against by other WHITE people. We should understand white discrimination.
White Americans are the least prejudiced toward other races than any other group of people on the planet

first 30% of whites are guilt-ridden libs who would sacrifice their own children in the name of black advancement

then there are roughly 40% who are completely agnostic about race

they dont much care about black people one way or the other and will go with the flow whetever it leads

which leaves the 30% who are not traumatized by the alleged suffering and mistreatment of blacks

and are most certainly not willing to sacrifice their children for the advancement of colored people

speaking only for myself 90% of the alleged murders of black people at the hands of the police were not murders at all but simply the police doing their job

If I acted the way these black martyrs act the police would have shot me long ago

its crazy the way too many black people act

really insane

but to say that to you makes me a racist in minds of many on the left
White Americans are the least prejudiced toward other races than any other group of people on the planet
That is a statement of an idiot. As a white man, I know being white's benefits I have are not shared by minorities. That is because of prejudice of many whites. Trump white minions are screeching like pigs because they are losing their white benefits in the new world.
Ask a black person where they would rather live, the USA or Somalia?

I don't know anything about quotas. All I know is, if white cops have to engage with black people, and there are shootings involved, CNN and blm have ammunition to blame white people for all their problems.

Take the white cop out of the equation and now cnn and blm have to find another scape goat, or just admit that the white cop is not the problem in the equation.
That's your conception of equality?

An opportunity for change. An opportunity to help all blacks and minorities. An opportunity to help the police. An opportunity to help ourselves.
It is time for us all get behind the many good police to help them in a very difficult job and to help black people receive equal justice.
Both groups, police and blacks, have bad individuals in their group, as do all groups and demographics. We cannot define either group by the worst among them nor should we defend the worst among each group.
Policing needs to be changed to help the police, blacks and all minorities. That will be best for all Americans.
Policing doesn't need to change. Blacks need to learn to obey the law.
Policing needs to change to help policeman as much as helping other problems.
Neanderthal, reactionaries like you are scared shitless about change. That is why you live a pathetic life.
Shooting someone attempting to murder an innocent person is "Neanderthal?"
Neanderthals did not have guns, dumbass. Everything statement you make exposes your stupidity.
But the police shooting of the young girl attacking with a knife cannot be equated to the George Floyd case.
You're the one who used the term Neanderthal, you fucking dumbass.

Who equated it to the George Floyd case?

You're 0-2 when it comes to using logic.
Bripat, I know you are very dumb so I will type very slow so you might understand. I compared Neanderthal to YOU. You do not fit in today's world by your own admission. You continually complain about today's world. You would fit better in the world of Neanderthals. You would be happier. You may even be considered an intellect in the Neanderthal world.
You mean to say that you and all the other snowflakes don't complain about today's world? The BLM and Antifa do nothing but complain, asshole.

Why don’t blacks comply to police instructions? Are they impervious of societal obligations to exist in our cities? Explain

The op may not have intended to but he ended up putting responsibility for change on the police

they are just doing their job by responding to the criminal antics of black people
The police are like all of society, there is baked in racism. The problem with police, it can have bigger consequences. The problem requires everyone to act different. It takes everyone to try and understand what others are going through. Those with the most power can do the most good and the most harm. In this scenario, it is the police. They are put in difficult situations in dealing with the mentally ill, domestic violence, drugged out people. They need more help and instructions in dealing with these groups. We do not need police who are attracted to policing to push others around. They are out there.
So you believe that if the police were more sensitive to the insecurities of black people then black criminals would respond by quietly allowing themselves to be arrested?

surely you jest
The key is to treat blacks like everyone else. All whites need to examine their prejudices against blacks and other minorities. It is baked into our culture. Blacks to have prejudices and much they can do to help themselves. But as whites dominating our culture, we need to do our best to eliminate the prejudices that are built into our culture. To many whites say, "blacks are not slaves, they can vote, what do they have to complain about". We all know that is ridiculous.
Our country was started by WHITE people who were frustrated that they were being discriminated against by other WHITE people. We should understand white discrimination.

first 30% of whites are guilt-ridden libs who would sacrifice their own children in the name of black advancement

they dont much care about black people one way or the other and will go with the flow whetever it leads

which leaves the 30% who are not traumatized by the alleged suffering and mistreatment of blacks

and are most certainly not willing to sacrifice their children for the advancement of colored people

speaking only for myself 90% of the alleged murders of black people at the hands of the police were not murders at all but simply the police doing their job

If I acted the way these black martyrs act the police would have shot me long ago

really insane

That is a statement of an idiot. As a white man, I know being white's benefits I have are not shared by minorities. That is because of prejudice of many whites. Trump white minions are screeching like pigs because they are losing their white benefits in the new world.

Reading history is often very illuminating.
I did not understand discrimination until I read about how badly northern Europeans were treated by Romans.
Blond hair and blue eyes were heavily discriminated against.
Romans were highly civilized while northern Europe was living in mud huts.
And Romans were decidedly "olive" in complexion, compared to the pale northern Europeans.
Romans viewed everyone who didn't bathe regularly as a "barbarian." Today they would be viewed as racists.

I never did. Are you saying you did?

surely you jest

really insane

Ask a black person where they would rather live, the USA or Somalia?
I don’t get it. Do blacks feel they owe no obligation to the country and it’s people? Seriously, why are cops ever there?

opportunity...
Lots of opportunities for minorities when trespassers are hired in their place.
You Liberals are stupid beyond logic.

People with jobs have less of a reason to commit crimes.
A large amount of Trump supporters are unemployed or under employed. Let's get their sorry asses to work.
I'm sure their asses will get back to work as soon as we send the Trespassers and Business Visas back home.

Do you have a better solution? Some will call my idea bad, but, what is the alternative? If shootings keep happening, the riots keep happening, and the media will keep spinning the racial narrative into it.

My idea solves the problem...today, right now. If there are no white police interacting with black people, then the white cop shoots black person narrative stops, immediately.

Once that's done, then we can observe, and if shootings do indeed stop, then we know the white cops have been over reacting, and work to fix the problem. If the shootings don't stop, then the issue lies elsewhere.

People may be taking my post on this wrong. No, I'm not advocating segregation, or anything like that. I'm trying to solve an immediate problem, then we'll have time to sort out the problem. Training takes time and conditioning.

Do you have a better solution? Some will call my idea bad, but, what is the alternative? If shootings keep happening, the riots keep happening, and the media will keep spinning the racial narrative into it.

My idea solves the problem...today, right now. If there are no white police interacting with black people, then the white cop shoots black person narrative stops, immediately.

Once that's done, then we can observe, and if shootings do indeed stop, then we know the white cops have been over reacting, and work to fix the problem. If the shootings don't stop, then the issue lies elsewhere.

People may be taking my post on this wrong. No, I'm not advocating segregation, or anything like that. I'm trying to solve an immediate problem, then we'll have time to sort out the problem. Training takes time and conditioning.
The riots will keep happening regardless of any policy the police adopt. Only suckers believe there's an relationship between the riots and any legitimate grievance the SJWs have. It's pure a power grab. It's fake.

The riots will keep happening regardless of any policy the police adopt. Only suckers believe there's an relationship between the riots and any legitimate grievance the SJWs have. It's pure a power grab. It's fake.
Well, ok then. Maybe my idea isn't so good. I guess I see it differently. I see it as remove the conflict, then you remove the reason to blame white cops for killing black people.

Well, ok then. Maybe my idea isn't so good. I guess I see it differently. I see it as remove the conflict, then you remove the reason to blame white cops for killing black people.
The cop did remove the conflict. He killed the source of the conflict. You're delusional if you believe BLM is ever going to play nice.

Forum List

Back