An Opera Star in the making....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This 7 year old girl is already a far better singer than most of the "stars" that I've heard perform the National Anthem at sports arenas.

Right me if I am wrong, but that girl is older now due to that clip of her being from a few years ago. I remember her. I wonder how she sounds now.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Right me if I am wrong, but that girl is older now due to that clip of her being from a few years ago. I remember her. I wonder how she sounds now.

Holly
You're not wrong, but your statement is irrelevant to the point. She was apparently 7 when the video was made. I also saw the clip a few years back.

^^^ Is there anything more recent out there of her now? Hopefully that microphone is still in her hand. If she is anything like Alison Krauss, she'll only get better with age.

God bless you and the girl and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

^^^ Is there anything more recent out there of her now? Hopefully that microphone is still in her hand. If she is anything like Alison Krauss, she'll only get better with age.

God bless you and the girl and Alison always!!!

Here's some of what I have found. The National Anthem video went viral in 2018.

Her DOB was July 14, 2011, so she will become a 10 year in July of this year.

^^^ I wish that I could say that I knew of Alison back then, but I can't. I wasn't introduced to her until her song named "Somewhere In The Vicinity Of The Heart" went to radio.

^^^ I wish that I could say that I knew of Alison back then, but I can't. I wasn't introduced to her until her song named "Somewhere In The Vicinity Of The Heart" went to radio.

Well I don't know her personally either. I just heard her singing/playing and I fell slam in love with the sound and her lyrics.

^^^ I know. I just meant that I hate that I can't call myself a day one fan of her. By the time I was introduced to her, the first album of her singing was already seven years old.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)

^^^ I know. I just meant that I hate that I can't call myself a day one fan of her. By the time I was introduced to her, the first album of her singing was already seven years old.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1994)
Day one came before her first album. I was a bit late myself. She had a recording contact in 1985, at age 14. I heard of her after the first album was released and her music began to permeate the bluegrass radio shows.

I won't ask, but I suspect my DOB precedes yours by several if not many years.

Cheers!

Forum List

Back