An Open Letter To: The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection

those that were from 'trumplandia' certainly were.

lol ... & you're a fool for not believing anything.

no, she didn't. & no they didn't.

smh.

lol ... & now for the facts:

VERIFY

No, there are not 'hundreds' of Capitol riot defendants in DC jail​

More than 600 people have been arrested in connection with January 6, less than 40 remain behind bars
No, there are not 'hundreds' of Capitol riot defendants in DC jail
Sorry, but it's part of the official record now.
Hillary's campaign hatched the fake Russian Collusion plot and she used the FBI and the media to carry it out to conclusion.

They admitted that they arrested 535 suspects in the investigation of the Capital riot....yet nobody can verify how many of them are still being held prisoner. Many of them have been brutally beaten and tortured.

Members of congress attempted to see them and witness their condition but were accused of trespassing by corrupt jailers. There constitutional rights have been abused by the US Government.

This is all fact...no matter what you say.

only in yer cray cray mind, lenny. well.... yours.... & your ilks'.

Hillary's campaign hatched the fake Russian Collusion plot and she used the FBI and the media to carry it out to conclusion.

ummmm.... nyet.

They admitted that they arrested 535 suspects in the investigation of the Capital riot....yet nobody can verify how many of them are still being held prisoner.

wrong.

Many of them have been brutally beaten and tortured.

nope.

Members of congress attempted to see them and witness their condition but were accused of trespassing by corrupt jailers. There constitutional rights have been abused by the US Government.

the trials are just starting to get underway.

do you think the cops who testified & shown on C SPAN lied?

some 140 police were injured that day. 4 committed suicide due to PTSD. that's a fact, lenny. no matter how you slice it & dice it.

All I want to know is whether the Russians are paying you in rubles or dollars?

You be a commie perhaps

:)-

All I want to know is whether the Russians are paying you in rubles or dollars?

You be a commie perhaps

Far from it. It would have made it difficult for me to get my TS-SCI back in the 80s when I was in the Army.
Course a president usually gets a waiver if he's a commie like Obama is....or if he's associated with groups that foment the overthrow of the US Government...like Obama, Biden, and Hillary.....as well as most of the Democrats in Washington.

And yet the coproaches never used lethal force, and the rioters never used anything but blunt objects. Obvious false flag is obvious.

Oh, and the most heavily armed and armored "rioters" were pointing everyone to alternative entrances without actually taking part. You'd think the Government would have figured out how to make their plants less apparent.
Wow. You actually doubled downs on the retardation!

"False flag". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow. You actually doubled downs on the retardation!

"False flag". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Oh look, no actual argument, just pretending to find the idea of a false flag is somehow unfathomable. Let's just ignore the fact that Governments use them on a regular basis. You know, like how the US Government considered blowing up their own equipment and blaming Cuba, or how the video for the Borderline shooting showed it was a false flag by not at all matching the media description and showing people in the background not caring that there was supposedly an active shooter.

'Bruh, the Government would never lie to us.' is the absolute weakest argument anyone could use.

tl;dr

There was no "insurrection", you pearl clutching clown.
Building trashed. People died. People trying to stop democracy but there was no insurrection???? Are you mad?

Why are you playing down the most historical event in American history in modern times? why would you call yourself a patriot and support and protect an idiot like trump?
You're the type of racist ignorant dickhead what made America the divided racist country it is. You hate America if you supported that. You're nothing.

Building trashed. People died. People trying to stop democracy but there was no insurrection???? Are you mad?

Why are you playing down the most historical event in American history in modern times? why would you call yourself a patriot and support and protect an idiot like trump?
You're the type of racist ignorant dickhead what made America the divided racist country it is. You hate America if you supported that. You're nothing.
Building wasn't trashed....Except for the one non-violent protester murdered, the only people who perished were from medical conditions.

Name the protester criminally charged with insurrection, you fucking hysterical crackpot....Name just one.

One....The list begins now...

??

Building wasn't trashed....Except for the one non-violent protester murdered, the only people who perished were from medical conditions.

Name the protester criminally charged with insurrection, you fucking hysterical crackpot....Name just one.

One....The list begins now...

??
Sorry comrade. There's hundreds been charged and you lot embarrassed America like a third world dictatorship.
Dickheads like you should not be allowed to comment on such things. You don't understand. You're a fool.

Far from it. It would have made it difficult for me to get my TS-SCI back in the 80s when I was in the Army.
Course a president usually gets a waiver if he's a commie like Obama is....or if he's associated with groups that foment the overthrow of the US Government...like Obama, Biden, and Hillary.....as well as most of the Democrats in Washington.

' STDs were my vietnam ' ~ donald J trump

Building wasn't trashed.

1632936753295.jpeg

210107133141-01-capitol-damage-0106-restricted-large-169.jpg

1632936820156.jpeg

210107153927-senate-office-trashed-grab-large-169.jpg

5ff82e3bd184b30018aadb25

& there were reports that donny's flying monkeys literally threw their shit on the walls.

images

images

Except for the one non-violent protester murdered,

she was killed because she was part of a violent mob trying to smash their way into the speaker's lobby.

sooooooooooooooo.................. then by yer logic- the trump humper that got trampled on was 'murdered too' .... right? murdered by her fellow MAGATs....

right?

Stop. You're making my bone spurs act up.

stop watching hannity; it's rotting yer brain. you know the pundit - the slimy dude that got a cease & desist order from seth rich's family for fake news about his death?

uh-huh.

Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked watch during ceremony

Daniel Funke
USA TODAY

On Sunday, Biden met with service members' families and attended his first dignified transfer as president. Footage from the 45-minute ceremony shows Biden bowing his head and placing his hand over his heart as 11 caskets are carried off a plane and into gray vans. Two other transfers were conducted in private.

Footage leading up to the moment, which was widely shared on social media, shows Biden with his hand over his heart for about 30 seconds as vans carry the service members' remains off the tarmac. After the vans left, Biden closed his eyes briefly before dropping his arms and glancing down at his watch.

At that point, everyone else in the video also stands at ease, indicating that the ceremony was over. About 35 seconds later, Biden and the first lady walk off the tarmac toward a black SUV.
Fact check: Biden honored service members killed in Kabul, checked watch during ceremony

he had a kid in the military & your failed attempt to portray him being disrespectful is laughable.

Is there any video of trump honoring any of the service members who died while trump was president?

I don't recall trump ever doing anything like this while he was president.

What is there left to say?

Is there any video of trump honoring any of the service members who died while trump was president?

I don't recall trump ever doing anything like this while he was president.

not sure, but i know he called the widow of a slain soldier & told her that her husband ' knew what he signed up for ' which pretty much tells you just how sociopathatic he is.

An Open Letter To: The House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection

Despite the 2022 Mid-term Elections being over one year away, time is actually growing quite short for Nancy Pelosi’s select committee investigating the January 6th insurrection.

Last week, the House speaker signaled that the Committee would soon be focusing on sitting members of Congress who, in her words, “participated in the big ‘lie.’”

The select committee’s chair, Democratic Representative Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi, has said that he has “no reluctance to subpoena” members of Congress “whose testimony is germane to the mission of the select committee” if they refuse to cooperate voluntarily. The question of whether members of the House GOP knew about or were involved in the events of January 6th falls squarely within the legitimate scope of the investigatory committee.

However, there is no established historical or legal precedent regarding congressional power to enforce subpoenas against members of Congress. So, those Republican congressmen (and women) who openly promoted the “big lie” will inevitably seek court ordered actions to block the enforcement of the committee’s subpoenas. These delaying actions, even if unsuccessful, should stall the committee’s investigation for an extended period.

Regardless of the evidence already known about the lead-up to the insurrectionists’ attack on the Capitol, including all the public statements made by participants at trump’s pep-talk to his devoted legion the morning of January 6th, there's a real question if there's the political will to take steps necessary to get the twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief trump, and insurrectionist-supporting Republicans on record and under oath. (The corporate controlled Senate Democrats’ foot-dragging in passing the current bill to protect voters’ rights is a strong indication of this lack of political will by the “moderate” Democrats.)

Pelosi’s House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the Capitol by trump inspired insurrectionists has already exposed the true horror experienced by the Capitol Police who defended our nation.

Also, Americans are well aware of the speeches and the tweets that promoted the “big lie” that the election was stolen, incited violence, called for insurrection and encouraged trump’s supporters to stop the electoral college certification by any means necessary. Some examples follow:

The twice impeached, former cheeto-in-chief trump: "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore" “And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you” [1]

Rep. Mo Brooks: “Today is the day American patriots start taking down names and kicking ass.” “Are you willing to do what it takes to fight for America? Louder! Will you fight for America?”[2]

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: This is Republican's "1776 moment"[3]

Rep. Paul Gosar: President Biden is an “illegitimate usurper” - Mr. Trump was “the victim of an attempted coup”

Rep. Andy Biggs: "When it comes to January 6, I am going to be right down there in the well of the House with my friend from Alabama, Mo Brooks, and dozens of others”[4]

Rep. Madison Cawthorn: “Call your congressman and feel free — you can lightly threaten them.” “Say: ‘If you don’t support election integrity, I’m coming after you.”

We know Ali Alexander, credited with founding the Stop the Steal campaign, bragged about coordinating with Reps. Brooks, Gosar, and Biggs multiple times on live streams in December, including specifically that “we’re the four guys who came up with a January 6 event.”[5] We know Rep. Brooks knew there was enough of a threat of violence that he wore body armor to the Stop the Steal rally.[6]

So, members of the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection, you are in an uphill battle with nearly every House Republican planning to block your progress. All Senate Republicans will stand in your way. And the corporate controlled “moderate” Senate Democrats’ willing failures to end the filibuster and pass the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act will make everything accomplished by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Insurrection... irrelevant.

[1] Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

[2] Trump is on trial for inciting an insurrection. What about the 12 people who spoke before him? - POLITICO

[3] How Republicans Fanned the Flames Before US Capitol Building Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

[4] Biggs points finger at antifa as new videos show his ties to 'Stop the Steal' (azcentral.com)

[5] Freedom Caucus Chair Andy Biggs Helped Plan January 6 Event, Lead Organizer Says (theintercept.com)

[6] GOP Lawmaker Mo Brooks Says He Wore Body Armor to Jan. 6 Trump Rally (businessinsider.com)

Awww, stop already. People who slander a good hearted Pepe Le Pew will slander anyone. He is not a rapist. The Left people who don't judge rightly, will rape their own soul, and worse. Rehoboam, Jacob and Solomon all had more than wife and concubines. The church that did not inform people of anything, not teaching anything, made Left people to be the way they are. Repent. I will fight for clothing optional people people I will fight for zoophilia and pedophilia people. I will fight for people who make and have nude young art of whatever. Furries have the right to make their furry suits to look the sex that they want them to look. People need to judge people like Jesus Judged people, not judging like Christs enemies.

There is a bigger mistake that goes way back. The church. We would not have any of this had the church taught people the truth about what Satan looks like, visually seen. The being would not have been able to fool anyone. Muhammad saw Satan not knowing it. Satan is a colorful being, not being what the church says. All the church is interested in, is making money making others to do the same thing. The church is not interested in teaching the truth, not knowing what truth is. Jesus did not teach us to use money.

Forum List

Back