An open letter to Harry Reid

It's unbleievable that CBS News is actually mentioning this...

Too bad they didn't do that before last election.

Dear Harry,

Do your fricken job and let the senate vote on bills passed by the house. Are you afraid that some of them will pass and actually help the economy? Has obama got your balls in a tiny box under his desk and told you he will step on them if you let the senate do its job?

Here they are Harry. Lets see some action.

290 House Bills Waiting for Senate Approval - CBS News
Seems to me this is pretty much the same thing speaker boehner is doing. I do not know if Harry is doing what you claim but if he is, he has earned my respect. Oh, and as for boehner's balls, they are currently the property of the tea party.
Oh, and I can see why you are starting to like CBS. They are starting to behave like Fox, what with the lies in their recent program on Benghazi. Turns out they didn't take the time to verify their facts. That type of behavior is how Fox rolls. It is SOP.

Boehner is a RINO. At least Reid comes out and almost says what he is. Both are worthless and threat to the nation.

Oh I love this both the House and Senate doing the same thing but the partisans are only upset with the branch that their party does not control doing it classic.

Really? Can you provide a list of senate passed bills that are sitting in Boehner's in basket that he has refused to allow a vote on in the house?

Dear Harry,

Do your fricken job and let the senate vote on bills passed by the house. Are you afraid that some of them will pass and actually help the economy? Has obama got your balls in a tiny box under his desk and told you he will step on them if you let the senate do its job?

The recent government shutdown was because Boehner would not allow the House to vote on a Senate passed CR.

And Boehner is also holding up immigration reform.

Take the beam out of your own eye before pointing out the mote in your neighbor's.

Dear Harry,

Seems to me this is pretty much the same thing speaker boehner is doing. I do not know if Harry is doing what you claim but if he is, he has earned my respect. Oh, and as for boehner's balls, they are currently the property of the tea party.
Oh, and I can see why you are starting to like CBS. They are starting to behave like Fox, what with the lies in their recent program on Benghazi. Turns out they didn't take the time to verify their facts. That type of behavior is how Fox rolls. It is SOP.

What has either network lied about? It is a fact that the house has passed 290 bills that Reid refuses to allow any discussion or votes in the senate.

Why is telling the truth "partisan" ?

Dear Harry,

The recent government shutdown was because Boehner would not allow the House to vote on a Senate passed CR.

Take the beam out of your own eye before pointing out the mote in your neighbor's.

NO, thats not what the shut down was about. That is the dem/lib tallking point, the truth is that the shutdown (15% of the the govt that obama declared 'non-essential) was because obama and the dems refused to do their jobs and work to find the middle ground on a budget bill.

It took Ryan and Murray to finally get it done.

BTW, who paid the guys to put the barricades around national monuments and parks?

Last edited:
Dear Harry,

NO, thats now what the shut down was about. That is the dem/lib tallking point, the truth is that the shutdown (15% of the the govt that obama declared 'non-essential) was because obama and the dems refused to do their jobs and work to find the middle ground on a budget bill.

It took Ryan and Murray to finally get it done.

BTW, who paid the guys to put the barricades around national monuments and parks?

Boehner would not allow the CR to be voted on because he knew there were enough Republicans who would vote for it and it would have passed, thus avoiding the shutdown. So he held it up.

That's the reality, kiddo. Sorry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back