An Open letter to General Mark Milley, by Citizen Writer: Quentin L. Smith

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This is an open letter to the turd that currently calls himself Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It is a spot on description of what Milley calls "White Rage". The woke prick should be fired from his job and given a sparsely furnished prison cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
American Citizen 8/31/2021 4:01 PM

General Milley:

During testimony before the Congress of the United States you stated:

ā€œI want to understand white rage, and Iā€™m white...What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?...I want to find that out.ā€

Well, General, I am a 76-year-old white man, a former officer in the United States Army (1967-70), a retired Special Agent of the FBI with nearly 29 years of service (1971-1999). I attended Trumpā€™s rally on January 6th and I think I may be able to help you understand the reasons for ā€œwhite rage.ā€

You impugn the motives of hundreds of thousands of patriotic citizens, whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, male, female, young and old. They werenā€™t trying to overturn the constitution! They wanted nothing more than to make their voices heard and, if possible, delay the certification of an election they believed, with probable cause, was stolen. You and the media repeatedly claim Trumpā€™s allegations of a ā€œstolen electionā€ are false. Neither you, I, nor anyone else know whether this is true or not because the evidence (hundreds of witness affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, pristine mail-in ballots, xeroxed ballots, the synchronized shutdown of ballot counting in 5 swing states until observers were removed from the election headquarters, etc.) has never been tested in court or disclosed to the people.

Apparently, my presence in Washington, DC on January 6th qualifies me, in your estimation, as one of those ā€œoutraged white peopleā€ you want to understand. Since you appear to be somewhat intellectually challenged, let me give you just 13 easy to understand reasons for my ā€œwhite rageā€ as you like to call it.

1. Iā€™m outraged that a duly elected President, the most effective President in my lifetime, was harassed, falsely accused of being a Russian agent, undermined, and lied about by ā€œDeep Stateā€ career officials like yourself and a media that has become the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party; he was impeached and acquitted, not once but twice, during his entire 4-year term of office on clearly fraudulent charges.

2. Iā€™m outraged that BLM, Antifa, and other Marxists rioted during the summer of 2020 in cities across the country, and ā€œheels-upā€ Kamala Harris led an effort to bail those who were arrested, out of jail. Over 500 people, arrested for trespassing and vandalism at the Capitol on January 6th, remain in jail without bail and, in some cases, are held in solitary confinement. This is not a defense of vandalism, but, how does the damage from the riots of summer 2020 compare to that at the Capitol on January 6th?

3. Iā€™m outraged that a president who accomplished more for the American people in 4 years than his three immediate predecessors did in 24 years, e.g. restored the US economy, cut taxes and regulations, made the US energy independent, brought unemployment rates down to their lowest level ever, destroyed ISIS, brokered peace deals between Israel and other Arab nations, defended our southern border, put America first, etc., etc., was fought every step of the way by Democrats and the Deep State.

4. Iā€™m outraged that this same president, who received 11 million more votes than he did in 2016, was questionably defeated in an election in which election laws were unconstitutionally changed in the days, weeks, and months immediately preceding the election, supposedly because of a virus.

5. Iā€™m outraged that a senile 78-year old career politician, who canā€™t put a coherent sentence together, who accomplished nothing during his 36 years in the US Senate and 8 years as Vice President, who didnā€™t campaign and seldom left his basement during the campaign for President, and who could never draw a crowd of more than 200 people at one time, was declared the winner over a President who drew tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters at each of his multiple rallies, daily, during the campaign.

6. Iā€™m outraged that Candidate Biden bragged about having put together ā€œthe most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politicsā€ (itā€™s on video!) during an interview on October 24, 2020, with Crooked Media, a left-leaning media company founded in 2017 by former Obama staffers, and the media says that Trump lies when he claims the election was stolen!?

7. Iā€™m outraged that on January 28, 2018, before the Council on Foreign Relations, Joe Biden bragged how he once threatened to withhold $1 billion in authorized military aid to Ukraine unless the former President of Ukraine ā€œfiredā€ the prosecutor who was investigating the corrupt energy conglomerate, Burisma, with whom Bidenā€™s son, Hunter, was being paid $84,000 per month to serve on the Board of Directors. Can you say, ā€œquid pro quo?ā€ But, when Trump congratulated the newly elected President of Ukraine, who campaigned on fighting corruption, and encouraged him to follow through on his campaign promise, Rep. Adam Schiff blatantly lied about what Trump said and Trump got impeached!

8. Iā€™m outraged that the FBI was given Hunter Bidenā€™s abandoned laptop computer, the hard-drive of which contained emails reflecting the corrupt practices of the Biden family vis-a-vie Ukraine and China and the FBI did nothing with it since crazy oldā€™ Joe was running for President. Can you say: ā€œHillary Clinton and unauthorized servers containing top secret documentsā€? Do you see a pattern here?

9. Iā€™m outraged that the ā€œNew Oligarchsā€ of high tech are censoring virologists of their right to voice their thoughts and opinions when those opinions are in conflict with the Democrat Party or the CDC.

10. Iā€™m outraged that an agency for which I proudly worked for nearly 29 years was politicized and corrupted by James Comey who was accurately described as being ā€œout of his mindā€ and a ā€œcrooked copā€ by a former Deputy Director of the FBI.

11. Iā€™m outraged that 13 US Marines were recently killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban just because our senile President was too arrogant to follow the blueprint put together by President Trump and his military advisers for the ā€œconditionedā€ withdrawal of forces from Afghanistan. Perhaps, you and our incompetent Secretary of Defense objected but were either too cowardly or too busy promoting Critical Race Theory to push back and provide needed oversight of this withdrawal. You succumbed to ā€œTrump Derangement Syndromeā€ and now, as a result, you have the blood of 13 dead Marines on your hands.

12. Iā€™m outraged about how the precipitous withdrawal of US military personnel from Afghanistan was carried out ā€œbeforeā€ securing the removal of tens of thousands of US citizens, Afghani interpreters and others who assisted the US military over the past 20 years, leaving them and Afghani Christians to be tortured and killed by the Taliban. And, you didnā€™t even give advance notice to our NATO allies!

13. Iā€™m outraged that you and Lloyd Austin carried out the withdrawal of the US military without first securing the removal of $85 billion worth of military equipment, weapons, ammunition, Humvees and aircraft, which you left behind for the Taliban, al Qaeda, and a re-emerging ISIS to use. I agree with a retired British Colonel who recently publicly stated that President Biden shouldnā€™t be impeached, but rather he should be court martialed. You should be, as well...for dereliction of duty and cowardice.

I could go on but I believe you get ā€œmy driftā€ as to why I and so many others - white, black, Hispanic, Asian, male and female, rich and poor, young and old - are experiencing flashes of ā€œrageā€ and ā€œangerā€ against this current administration. If you had any honor and decency, you would resign and retire.

Quentin L. Smith

This is an open letter to the turd that currently calls himself Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It is a spot on description of what Milley calls "White Rage". The woke prick should be fired from his job and given a sparsely furnished prison cell.

General Milley:

ā€œI want to understand white rage, and Iā€™m white...What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?...I want to find that out.ā€

Well, General, I am a 76-year-old white man, a former officer in the United States Army (1967-70), a retired Special Agent of the FBI with nearly 29 years of service (1971-1999). I attended Trumpā€™s rally on January 6th and I think I may be able to help you understand the reasons for ā€œwhite rage.ā€

You impugn the motives of hundreds of thousands of patriotic citizens, whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, male, female, young and old. They werenā€™t trying to overturn the constitution! They wanted nothing more than to make their voices heard and, if possible, delay the certification of an election they believed, with probable cause, was stolen. You and the media repeatedly claim Trumpā€™s allegations of a ā€œstolen electionā€ are false. Neither you, I, nor anyone else know whether this is true or not because the evidence (hundreds of witness affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, pristine mail-in ballots, xeroxed ballots, the synchronized shutdown of ballot counting in 5 swing states until observers were removed from the election headquarters, etc.) has never been tested in court or disclosed to the people.

Apparently, my presence in Washington, DC on January 6th qualifies me, in your estimation, as one of those ā€œoutraged white peopleā€ you want to understand. Since you appear to be somewhat intellectually challenged, let me give you just 13 easy to understand reasons for my ā€œwhite rageā€ as you like to call it.

1. Iā€™m outraged that a duly elected President, the most effective President in my lifetime, was harassed, falsely accused of being a Russian agent, undermined, and lied about by ā€œDeep Stateā€ career officials like yourself and a media that has become the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party; he was impeached and acquitted, not once but twice, during his entire 4-year term of office on clearly fraudulent charges.

2. Iā€™m outraged that BLM, Antifa, and other Marxists rioted during the summer of 2020 in cities across the country, and ā€œheels-upā€ Kamala Harris led an effort to bail those who were arrested, out of jail. Over 500 people, arrested for trespassing and vandalism at the Capitol on January 6th, remain in jail without bail and, in some cases, are held in solitary confinement. This is not a defense of vandalism, but, how does the damage from the riots of summer 2020 compare to that at the Capitol on January 6th?

3. Iā€™m outraged that a president who accomplished more for the American people in 4 years than his three immediate predecessors did in 24 years, e.g. restored the US economy, cut taxes and regulations, made the US energy independent, brought unemployment rates down to their lowest level ever, destroyed ISIS, brokered peace deals between Israel and other Arab nations, defended our southern border, put America first, etc., etc., was fought every step of the way by Democrats and the Deep State.

4. Iā€™m outraged that this same president, who received 11 million more votes than he did in 2016, was questionably defeated in an election in which election laws were unconstitutionally changed in the days, weeks, and months immediately preceding the election, supposedly because of a virus.

5. Iā€™m outraged that a senile 78-year old career politician, who canā€™t put a coherent sentence together, who accomplished nothing during his 36 years in the US Senate and 8 years as Vice President, who didnā€™t campaign and seldom left his basement during the campaign for President, and who could never draw a crowd of more than 200 people at one time, was declared the winner over a President who drew tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters at each of his multiple rallies, daily, during the campaign.

6. Iā€™m outraged that Candidate Biden bragged about having put together ā€œthe most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politicsā€ (itā€™s on video!) during an interview on October 24, 2020, with Crooked Media, a left-leaning media company founded in 2017 by former Obama staffers, and the media says that Trump lies when he claims the election was stolen!?

7. Iā€™m outraged that on January 28, 2018, before the Council on Foreign Relations, Joe Biden bragged how he once threatened to withhold $1 billion in authorized military aid to Ukraine unless the former President of Ukraine ā€œfiredā€ the prosecutor who was investigating the corrupt energy conglomerate, Burisma, with whom Bidenā€™s son, Hunter, was being paid $84,000 per month to serve on the Board of Directors. Can you say, ā€œquid pro quo?ā€ But, when Trump congratulated the newly elected President of Ukraine, who campaigned on fighting corruption, and encouraged him to follow through on his campaign promise, Rep. Adam Schiff blatantly lied about what Trump said and Trump got impeached!

8. Iā€™m outraged that the FBI was given Hunter Bidenā€™s abandoned laptop computer, the hard-drive of which contained emails reflecting the corrupt practices of the Biden family vis-a-vie Ukraine and China and the FBI did nothing with it since crazy oldā€™ Joe was running for President. Can you say: ā€œHillary Clinton and unauthorized servers containing top secret documentsā€? Do you see a pattern here?

9. Iā€™m outraged that the ā€œNew Oligarchsā€ of high tech are censoring virologists of their right to voice their thoughts and opinions when those opinions are in conflict with the Democrat Party or the CDC.

10. Iā€™m outraged that an agency for which I proudly worked for nearly 29 years was politicized and corrupted by James Comey who was accurately described as being ā€œout of his mindā€ and a ā€œcrooked copā€ by a former Deputy Director of the FBI.

11. Iā€™m outraged that 13 US Marines were recently killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban just because our senile President was too arrogant to follow the blueprint put together by President Trump and his military advisers for the ā€œconditionedā€ withdrawal of forces from Afghanistan. Perhaps, you and our incompetent Secretary of Defense objected but were either too cowardly or too busy promoting Critical Race Theory to push back and provide needed oversight of this withdrawal. You succumbed to ā€œTrump Derangement Syndromeā€ and now, as a result, you have the blood of 13 dead Marines on your hands.

12. Iā€™m outraged about how the precipitous withdrawal of US military personnel from Afghanistan was carried out ā€œbeforeā€ securing the removal of tens of thousands of US citizens, Afghani interpreters and others who assisted the US military over the past 20 years, leaving them and Afghani Christians to be tortured and killed by the Taliban. And, you didnā€™t even give advance notice to our NATO allies!

13. Iā€™m outraged that you and Lloyd Austin carried out the withdrawal of the US military without first securing the removal of $85 billion worth of military equipment, weapons, ammunition, Humvees and aircraft, which you left behind for the Taliban, al Qaeda, and a re-emerging ISIS to use. I agree with a retired British Colonel who recently publicly stated that President Biden shouldnā€™t be impeached, but rather he should be court martialed. You should be, as well...for dereliction of duty and cowardice.

I could go on but I believe you get ā€œmy driftā€ as to why I and so many others - white, black, Hispanic, Asian, male and female, rich and poor, young and old - are experiencing flashes of ā€œrageā€ and ā€œangerā€ against this current administration. If you had any honor and decency, you would resign and retire.

Quentin L. Smith
Nothing but love for this man!

General Milley:

Quentin L. Smith
I have a crazy Uncle like this too.

Served, thank you for your Service.
Became a Cop, a very corrupt Cop, who brags about his crimes, because "When you are the Law." OK Uncle.
Is a huge racist, tells stories of his HATE, yes, actual HATE, of the "Negro".
I could see him writing this letter.

General Milley:

Quentin L. Smith
BS. Smith quit being a patriotic American the moment he went up the steps of the capital, even with his stated intentions, much less the intentions demonstrated by erecting a gallows and people screaming to hang Mike Pence and hang Pelosi, along with crushing people to death on the steps while trying to violently force their way into the building. He is a typical trumper. He supposedly served as an Army Officer, taking an oath to protect and defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic and then participated in something like that, and then had the gall to use his service as if that meant whatever he did against the constitution and the government of the United States was alright because put in time in uniform. Hell with him. They ought to recall him, court-martial and take his pension for Conduct Unbecoming.

One week from today, another rally is planned for DC. It's a protest of the long-term detention of citizens from the January 6th event. It will be interesting to see how DC handles it this time. Considering how much time and effort they've put into creating their "insurrection" fantasy, will they attempt to use it as a false flag?

One week from today, another rally is planned for DC. It's a protest of the long-term detention of citizens from the January 6th event. It will be interesting to see how DC handles it this time. Considering how much time and effort they've put into creating their "insurrection" fantasy, will they attempt to use it as a false flag?
I'll bet money on it.

What's so funny is that there were so many people in DC that day that, if they had wanted to do an "insurrection", they would not have been stopped. They would not have needed weapons, They would have gone in and dragged congress out by the "neckties". It was plants and actors. I've watched the video.

I have a crazy Uncle like this too.

Served, thank you for your Service.
Became a Cop, a very corrupt Cop, who brags about his crimes, because "When you are the Law." OK Uncle.
Is a huge racist, tells stories of his HATE, yes, actual HATE, of the "Negro".
I could see him writing this letter.
So, what specific sentence(s) indicated any racism? The only references to other races were remarks that other races, as well as whites had flashes of outrage (apparently you are unaware that people of "all" races voted for Trump, yet only some "fringe" elements of whites actually broke into the Capitol Building and are being seriously punished, whereas BLM and Antifa rioters have been bailed out by Democrats and only given slaps on the wrist. Oh, and the main problem with BLM and Antifa, isn't race, but rioting and Communism, which has always been a scourge upon humanity.
Again, I shall await those specific sentences of racism.

So, what specific sentence(s) indicated any racism? The only references to other races were remarks that other races, as well as whites had flashes of outrage (apparently you are unaware that people of "all" races voted for Trump, yet only some "fringe" elements of whites actually broke into the Capitol Building and are being seriously punished, whereas BLM and Antifa rioters have been bailed out by Democrats and only given slaps on the wrist. Oh, and the main problem with BLM and Antifa, isn't race, but rioting and Communism, which has always been a scourge upon humanity.
Again, I shall await those specific sentences of racism.
I didnā€™t say his letter was racist
I clearly said my Uncle was racist
I have plenty of first hand face to face discussion even as much as him say ā€œDamn right Iā€™m a racistā€.

His letter was well written but full of opinion that he deems as Fact, like greatest economy ever. Just not a true statement.

I'll bet money on it.

What's so funny is that there were so many people in DC that day that, if they had wanted to do an "insurrection", they would not have been stopped. They would not have needed weapons, They would have gone in and dragged congress out by the "neckties". It was plants and actors. I've watched the video.
They could have sent a message for sure. The fear has subsided for many of the politicians now.

I am not a traitor like Quentin
I never attacked the Capitol
Please produce your evidence that Quentin "attacked the Capitol". Or is the narrative now that attending a TRUMP! rally is "attacking the Capitol"? While you're at it, please present the evidence you have that proves Quentin is a traitor. Or, again, is the narrative now that openly disliking certain things about America "treason". Do tell, just what the heck are you trying to prove?

Please produce your evidence that Quentin "attacked the Capitol". Or is the narrative now that attending a TRUMP! rally is "attacking the Capitol"? While you're at it, please present the evidence you have that proves Quentin is a traitor. Or, again, is the narrative now that openly disliking certain things about America "treason". Do tell, just what the heck are you trying to prove?
Is Quentin the notorious ā€œQā€???

America wants to know

1633867106627.jpeg

Evidence is not a question. Evidence is facts. Get back to us when you have some.
Lets seeā€¦

Q was behind the attack on our Capitolā€¦.FACT
Q rallied an angry mobā€¦ā€¦FACT
Quentin starts with a Qā€¦ā€¦.FACT

More facts that you have to support a stolen election

Forum List

Back