CDZ An open invitation to experts on day-to-day life in Israel for Arab-Israelis

Have you ever considered speaking in an adult way instead of using this sort of loaded language crafted by antisemitic propagandists for the consumption of ignorant people who don't know any better?

It's probably best if we just don't try to carry on a conversation with each other. Have a nice day.

Israel, unlike Russia, has followed it up with mass ethnic cleansing

Are you American? When are you going to give your home to a native American and go live in your ancestral homeland?

Have you ever considered speaking in an adult way instead of using this sort of loaded language crafted by antisemitic propagandists for the consumption of ignorant people who don't know any better?

It's probably best if we just don't try to carry on a conversation with each other. Have a nice day.

I plan on commenting as I see fit, myself.

You are simply parroting the sort of language found at Islamist inspired hate sites, and that language is intentionally misleading and is designed only to subvert any real discussion. .

Are you American? When are you going to give your home to a native American and go live in your ancestral homeland?
NO! Of course I'm not an American! Does my sense of social responsibility toward my fellow man sound like it's coming from an American?

Is Israel and the US about to start a war on Iran. Media sources are reporting:

US nuclear submarines heading to the ME.
Today is the anniversary of the murder of Suleimani and Iran is supposedly planning revenge.
US/Israel is planning a false flag attack on Israel to blame on Iran.
A war might be the only way Trump can hold onto his presidency.

And a psychopath can never accept defeat.

It's only my guess and posted to be safe on the need to predict. If it happens, you heard it here first. If it doesn't happen then no harm done. And of course, if it happens then some Arab (s) will get the blame.

America is still intent on completing it's PNAC agenda and likelihood of that being possible under a Biden admin and a new nuclear deal with Iran is pretty slim!

Any opinions on how this can serve the apartheid regime and allow the Zionists to discriminate even more against Arabs?

That is all we have had for many years!

Forum List

Back