An Observation...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I'm currently on a road trip. I left St. Augustine on May 16. I drove through the Florida panhandle, up to Memphis, on to Indiana and Michigan, and I'm now in Ohio.

During the drive I've seen "TRUMP 2020" billboards along the interstates and countless "TRUMP/PENCE" yard signs as I drive on surface roads and in neighborhoods.

I've not seen a single billboard or yard sign for Biden, or for any other Democrat.

I just found that interesting...

In Maine you can't put up yard signs until 90 days before the election. We also banned billboards of all kinds years ago. THAT must be why there's a guy with a big red TRUMP flag standing on the side of the road by the grocery store on Saturdays, waving to people with a big friendly smile.

In Maine you can't put up yard signs until 90 days before the election. We also banned billboards of all kinds years ago. THAT must be why there's a guy with a big red TRUMP flag standing on the side of the road by the grocery store on Saturdays, waving to people with a big friendly smile.

Well, I can't speak to Maine, as I've not traveled there.

But where these are allowed, it's very heavily in favor of Trump...

Interesting.

Interesting.

I thought so.

People like to point at polls as indicators of who leading who, etc. I've driven almost 2,500 miles in the last 12 days and can tell you that it wouldn't appear as though Biden's gettin' a lot of love out in middle America...

This is because the Trump base is energized. Biden voters are basically anyone but Trump voters. If Biden were a mop, they would vote for a mop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back