An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

well my friends...... :biggrin:

who knows what will be next my friends!:auiqs.jpg:

1611628351481.png

Many will say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I say these are worth a million each.

We've already had a tranny First 'Lady' in Obama's 'wife', Michael Obama...the highest ranking chick-with-a-dick in US history. Now we have trannies in the armed forces, trannies in government positions, and this cellulite porker serving as our Assistant Secretary of Health.

Everything this he-she knows about staying healthy could be tattooed on a gnat's ass with room to spare.

1633057211865.png

1633057265413.png

1633057341614.png

1633057448281.png

1633057499360.png

1633057548165.png

1633057599172.png

AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH

1633057644322.png

Many will say that a picture is worth a thousand words. I say these are worth a million each.

We've already had a tranny First 'Lady' in Obama's 'wife', Michael Obama...the highest ranking chick-with-a-dick in US history. Now we have trannies in the armed forces, trannies in government positions, and this cellulite porker serving as our Assistant Secretary of Health.

Everything this he-she knows about staying healthy could be tattooed on a gnat's ass with room to spare.

Unhinged & resurrecting a thread from 9 months ago, posting from Mom's basement.

Nice job.

This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154
That is hawt. I.mena the lefties have poster to jerk.off to that beauty.....

They want to force me to call that a woman......bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

the pronoun is HE

Attention citizen: You have violated Federal Rule 236.4 Section 3:

Misuse of proper pronouns in referring to those who identify as the opposite sex.

Please report to re-education facility for proper treatment.

That is all.
Yeah I think I wiped my ass to that when I ran out of toilet paper.....

Most of those pictures are Photoshopped and pretty badly at that. You can see the line where they cut the head off the real person and attached it to the fake body.

And then you repeat the lie that Michelle Obama is a man. Like Michelle I’m a tall, shapely woman. I cannot tell you the number of times the assholes like you have made comments about the two “queers” when my husband 6’ 2” were walking down the street together.

Only a complete idiot would look at a woman like Michelle Obama and think she was a man. Of course we’re talking about American Republicans here, most of whom are complete idiots.

Most of those pictures are Photoshopped and pretty badly at that. You can see the line where they cut the head off the real person and attached it to the fake body.

And then you repeat the lie that Michelle Obama is a man. Like Michelle I’m a tall, shapely woman. I cannot tell you the number of times the assholes like you have made comments about the two “queers” when my husband 6’ 2” were walking down the street together.

Only a complete idiot would look at a woman like Michelle Obama and think she was a man. Of course we’re talking about American Republicans here, most of whom are complete idiots.

Wait just a dadgum minute.

College days. Ol' Michael has longer hair these days.

1633061803812.png

1633062126609.png

The ironic thing is you think she is the sick one

So someone in charge of health that has neither physical nor mental health of their own? Wow.

Major agenda pushing coming 3, 2, 1

Forum List

Back