An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

70% about are overweight. 40 are obese. She went through menopause so she gained weight.

There is no excuse for a person being that overweight. That person has an unhealthy relationship with food.

I think the idiots way to tackle Obesity is fat shaming....

Yet we don't tackle ignorance by calling them stupid fuckers...

Imagine that, for 4 years you fricken loons fat shame Trump, and now it's only the idiots way to tackle obesity, what a surprise...dumbass.

People who eat fast food should pay higher health premiums. That sludge accounts for the obesity rate. It's no good. Detrimental. Hurts people.

Because of course he would:

58LSU6oe.jpeg

It would appear to be a needlessly provocative selection. In fact, as such people represent such an insignificant percentage of the population, one might assume the selection was based entirely on this status.

Because of course he would:

58LSU6oe.jpeg

These things only masquerade as human beings. THEY want to slice and dice our children into abominations. THEIR ideology is anti-human, end of the human race type psycho-circus madness. THEIR goal is the normalization of Satanism, sadism and anti-fact. THEY are also murderous misogynists, to the last—defiling the image of Mary and the female human form in general is a primary method of their worship. And to think it was all done under the guise of militant feminism. Imagine that.

People who eat fast food should pay higher health premiums. That sludge accounts for the obesity rate. It's no good. Detrimental. Hurts people.

Then why shouldn't people who ski pay higher health premiums?

For example...this guy....he amazes me with his intelligence. Love watching HIM on tv when HE is talking about historical facts, etc

Would you call her Ma'an?
the school's Major General, was supportive of her decision and demanded from the students to call her "Ma'am", also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment. Read more: The extraordinary story of the transgender historian Dr Lynette Nusbacher
Punished for speaking the truth? How American.

Rarely is one who is overwieght ridiculed.

Those that are obese are.

Why? Biological issues or not, you choose to be obese.......many dont choose to be overweight.

There is a difference.

Pretty much everybody that's not at an ideal weight could be doing more to get to an ideal weight. It's really not complicated. The hard part for a lot of people is discipline.
Actually. oversight CAN be biological. Based on insulin resistance,, based on bodily functions as it pertains to breakdown, thyroid issues, pituitary issues, etc....

But to be obese?

That is a personal decision.

Actually. oversight CAN be biological. Based on insulin resistance,, based on bodily functions as it pertains to breakdown, thyroid issues, pituitary issues, etc....

But to be obese?

That is a personal decision.

Have you seen many fat starving people? You carry extra weight when your body is not being forced to use what it currently has. There are biological impacts that can make it more or less difficult to control your weight, but that's irrelevant to the point I'm making.

Even you own reply says a lot "A lot of Fat People"

So out of the 70% of obese Americans how many choose to be fat?

How many is it involuntary? But hey we are lumping them all into together today.

How has fat shaming worked in the past to help people with a "lacks structure and discipline in their lives"?

Have we looked at how this has been handled successfully around the world? What can we learn?
Did fat shaming work there? (Tip: Answer is no.)

Next we are going to point at mental handicapped people for being stupid...

Other than extremely rare medical exceptions nobody is incapable of being a healthy weight.
Overweight is not unhealthy.

Obese is.

Wanting to have your penis and balls cutoff even though you were born with them?

That's plain old fucked up.

It would appear to be a needlessly provocative selection. In fact, as such people represent such an insignificant percentage of the population, one might assume the selection was based entirely on this status.

It is provocative and arrogant.

They are not even TRYING to hide from the fact they are the party of "do as we say, not as we do", any more. They are rubbing our noses in it, safe in the confidence that 2016 saw our last actual election.

I get a chuckle out of these obese well heck I'm an american I eat whatever I want when I want people. Clueless. Diet is important. Yet we are inundated with toxic food.

This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154

You know this thing has their own agenda that will not help the average American, This is also more proof that Biden is incompetent and senile.
I have a much bigger issue with young women who are putting plastic into their bodies to make their tits bigger. I think they're fucking crazy to cut themselves up like that. Everyone I know who has had implants, had them taken out because they made them ill, or they "encapsulated". Their chest are left covered in scars and completely disfigures.
Living with scars much more severe than living with thoughts of suicide. :rolleyes:

Why would women have thoughts of suicide because their boobs are small? That's never been an issue with any of the women in my family, but I have friends who don't even wear a bra, and never have and they haven't contemplated suicide because they're an A -Cup. I have one very attractive friend whose boyfriend offered to pay for her boob job because "then you'll be perfect". One

Forum List

Back