An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154
Being a resident of PA. I got a laugh out of this. What moronic choice, but not surprising.

I think the idiots way to tackle Obesity is fat shaming....

Yet we don't tackle ignorance by calling them stupid fuckers...

I wasn't cruel; I was just honest. A lot of fat people get their feelings hurt when they're reminded that they are responsible for their weight situation. I also think it's a pretty clear sign of somebody that lacks structure and discipline in their lives.

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154

You know this thing has their own agenda that will not help the average American, This is also more proof that Biden is incompetent and senile.

View attachment 445154

I don't get what you're so excited about. You're obsessed with what people have going on under their clothes. What difference does it make?

Right wingers in particular are absolutely batshit crazy about gays and transgenders. Why?

I have a much bigger issue with young women who are putting plastic into their bodies to make their tits bigger. I think they're fucking crazy to cut themselves up like that. Everyone I know who has had implants, had them taken out because they made them ill, or they "encapsulated". Their chest are left covered in scars and completely disfigures.

Its actually the libs who are obsessed.

If Dr. Levine were to renounce homosexuality and return to wearing men's clothes, Sleepy Joe would withdraw the invitation to work in his regime immediately.

Levine's appointment checks off boxes because of his sexual preferences.

Once again, you make assumptions and jump to conclusions based on no evidence. This is a well qualified individual, who has done good work and earned the job. She's certainly more qualified than ANY Trump appointees to similar positions.

Trump appointed a whole bunch of straight white men to positions of power and authority in government and the result was that the entire country went to hell in a handbasket. The nation is in the grip of an uncontrolled pandemic, the economy is crashed, and crime rates are way, way up.

White men have become the symbol of entitled incompetence, mismanagement and greed in America. Especially right wing conservative males. The white male conservative administrations continue to crash the economy, and impoverish the middle class. The racially and gender diverse administrations of Clinton and Obama were far more successful in terms of economy - closing the income gap, much stronger stock market growth, higher job creation and GDP numbers than any of the Republicans you fools elected.

Also, Democrats tend to give jobs based on qualifications, while Republicans use them as political rewards. Obama appointed a nuclear physicist to the position of "Energy Secretary", because this job involves the care and maintenance of America's nuclear arsenal. Trump appointed Rick Perry, who has a degree in animal science.

Rich white men run the government to the benefit of rich white men, and no one else. They don't care about health care, child care, education, or any of the "kitchen table" issues of working families, because they've never had to deal with this shit. They're too busy clapping each other on the back about how high profits are.

Why is diversity important? When Republican Senators crafted their replacement for the Affordable Care Act, there weren't ANY women on the Committee. The Bill they came up with allowed insurance companies to label "rape", "incest", "pregnancy" and "childbirth" "pre-existing conditions" and charge extra for policy holders with "pre-existing conditions". Of course there were no provisions requiring insurance coverage for reproductive health issues.

In a discussion on this forum about health care, the men here thought the requirement that young healthy "people" buy health insurance was completely ridiculous. I mean who needs health insurance before they're 50? Women do. They're half the population. Between the ages of 20 and 40 are the "childbearing years". I had three children, and two miscarriages. Just the full term pregnancies meant I had monthly doctor's appointments for 27 months. I had 3 D&C's - one after each miscarriage, and one because of other issues.

How can the country deal with the issues of all Americans, unless people who are representative of all of the people are establishing the priorities and needs to be addressed? In my experience, rich people are truly clueless. They have no idea of how the world really works because they've never had to struggle for anything their entire lives. I worked around super-wealthy people during the last 20 years of my legal career. Clients who have more money than I can possible imagine. One guy bought Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, spent $71 million to turn it into a shopping centre, sports and entertainment complex, and then donated the building to Ryerson University.

I worked on deals involving the construction of entire villages and towns, and the affected the economies of nations. Guys who grow up rich like Trump, haven't the vaguest clue how most of the population lives. You see it every day. They've never had to struggle or work for anything. Doors are just open to them, doors that everyone below that level of wealth has to break down to get through.

View attachment 445154

I don't get what you're so excited about. You're obsessed with what people have going on under their clothes. What difference does it make?

Right wingers in particular are absolutely batshit crazy about gays and transgenders. Why?

I have a much bigger issue with young women who are putting plastic into their bodies to make their tits bigger. I think they're fucking crazy to cut themselves up like that. Everyone I know who has had implants, had them taken out because they made them ill, or they "encapsulated". Their chest are left covered in scars and completely disfigures.

Its actually the libs who are obsessed.

If Dr. Levine were to renounce homosexuality and return to wearing men's clothes, Sleepy Joe would withdraw the invitation to work in his regime immediately.

Levine's appointment checks off boxes because of his sexual preferences.

Once again, you make assumptions and jump to conclusions based on no evidence. This is a well qualified individual, who has done good work and earned the job. She's certainly more qualified than ANY Trump appointees to similar positions.

Trump appointed a whole bunch of straight white men to positions of power and authority in government and the result was that the entire country went to hell in a handbasket. The nation is in the grip of an uncontrolled pandemic, the economy is crashed, and crime rates are way, way up.

White men have become the symbol of entitled incompetence, mismanagement and greed in America. Especially right wing conservative males. The white male conservative administrations continue to crash the economy, and impoverish the middle class. The racially and gender diverse administrations of Clinton and Obama were far more successful in terms of economy - closing the income gap, much stronger stock market growth, higher job creation and GDP numbers than any of the Republicans you fools elected.

Also, Democrats tend to give jobs based on qualifications, while Republicans use them as political rewards. Obama appointed a nuclear physicist to the position of "Energy Secretary", because this job involves the care and maintenance of America's nuclear arsenal. Trump appointed Rick Perry, who has a degree in animal science.

Rich white men run the government to the benefit of rich white men, and no one else. They don't care about health care, child care, education, or any of the "kitchen table" issues of working families, because they've never had to deal with this shit. They're too busy clapping each other on the back about how high profits are.

Why is diversity important? When Republican Senators crafted their replacement for the Affordable Care Act, there weren't ANY women on the Committee. The Bill they came up with allowed insurance companies to label "rape", "incest", "pregnancy" and "childbirth" "pre-existing conditions" and charge extra for policy holders with "pre-existing conditions". Of course there were no provisions requiring insurance coverage for reproductive health issues.

In a discussion on this forum about health care, the men here thought the requirement that young healthy "people" buy health insurance was completely ridiculous. I mean who needs health insurance before they're 50? Women do. They're half the population. Between the ages of 20 and 40 are the "childbearing years". I had three children, and two miscarriages. Just the full term pregnancies meant I had monthly doctor's appointments for 27 months. I had 3 D&C's - one after each miscarriage, and one because of other issues.

How can the country deal with the issues of all Americans, unless people who are representative of all of the people are establishing the priorities and needs to be addressed? In my experience, rich people are truly clueless. They have no idea of how the world really works because they've never had to struggle for anything their entire lives. I worked around super-wealthy people during the last 20 years of my legal career. Clients who have more money than I can possible imagine. One guy bought Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, spent $71 million to turn it into a shopping centre, sports and entertainment complex, and then donated the building to Ryerson University.

I worked on deals involving the construction of entire villages and towns, and the affected the economies of nations. Guys who grow up rich like Trump, haven't the vaguest clue how most of the population lives. You see it every day. They've never had to struggle or work for anything. Doors are just open to them, doors that everyone below that level of wealth has to break down to get through.

I guess you have forgotten that your hero, Sleepy Joe Biden is an old, rich white guy.

As far as this appointment of Mr. Levine, Pennsylvania's disgraceful record on the Corona Virus speaks for itself.

Living with scars much more severe than living with thoughts of suicide. :rolleyes:

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.
Have you met many trannies? I met a number of them over the years when i was a bartender, and let me tell you they arent stable people. That doesnt mean they should be demonized, but we probably shouldnt be counting on them to fill important job roles either.

"She" is just living "her" truth....

I assume it takes courage to be a man and dress up as a woman.....

View attachment 445170

Meanwhile, allow us for a moment to reflect on the fact that this is the first time in 200 years there was not a peaceful transfer of power.....

But yea, trannys are scary
Remember when Democrats were super worried about how the rest of the world perceived the U.S.?
When I’m worried about how I may be perceived I always start rolling around with a chick with a dick...hahaha
The almost dead Biden has nothing to lose...His Circus freak side show will certainly continue to expand.

This couldn't be any more Clown World. "President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Democrats are an exercise in comedy. Staff your impeachment hearing with a guy who was hacked and compromised by the Red Chinese. Now pick an assistant health secretary who is about as UNhealthy as you can imagine, some imbalanced, obese, confused man-woman sex change tranny.

Yep, that is who I want deciding what is good for my body.

I have not seen one true American picked for his cabinet yet who doesn't have some bizarre foreign name or some kinky twist to normalcy. To a sick fuck like Joe Biden, it isn't about protecting Americans, it is about buying votes from fringe minority groups by choosing people on the fringe of society not for their qualifications but BECAUSE they are on the fringe.

I wasn't cruel; I was just honest. A lot of fat people get their feelings hurt when they're reminded that they are responsible for their weight situation. I also think it's a pretty clear sign of somebody that lacks structure and discipline in their lives.

Even you own reply says a lot "A lot of Fat People"

So out of the 70% of obese Americans how many choose to be fat?

How many is it involuntary? But hey we are lumping them all into together today.

How has fat shaming worked in the past to help people with a "lacks structure and discipline in their lives"?

Have we looked at how this has been handled successfully around the world? What can we learn?
Did fat shaming work there? (Tip: Answer is no.)

Next we are going to point at mental handicapped people for being stupid...

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.
While I agree with that statement, the fact that this is a man who thinks he is a woman leads me to believe that he will promote the Transsexual movement within the health department. Is he okay with little boys deciding to be little girls and little girls deciding to be little boy?
Bottom line is this....for right or wrong, he grew up thinking he should be a she. He spent the better part of his childhood confused. Now...I know people that were conbfused about a lot of things growing up. Would I trust them in a position of authority?
No fucking way. They have their own personal issues to deal with.

I have no issue if a guy likes beard stubble rubbing on his stomach. Go for it. Girls on girl? Love it....but I digress.

But when you decide to defy biology, you have serious internal issues to deal with. Stay out of my health decisions.

I know...follow the science....blah blah blah.....I do. If I am born with a penis, even though it is the ugliest thing in my opinion....live with it.

How many is it involuntary? But hey we are lumping them all into together today.

How has fat shaming worked in the past to help people with a "lacks structure and discipline in their lives"?

Have we looked at how this has been handled successfully around the world? What can we learn?

Rarely is one who is overwieght ridiculed.

Those that are obese are.

Why? Biological issues or not, you choose to be obese.......many dont choose to be overweight.

There is a difference.

Other than extremely rare medical exceptions nobody is incapable of being a healthy weight.

View attachment 445154
What does a persons weight or gender identity have to do with their ability to execute a job? Did you just feel like starting a hateful thread?

Rarely is one who is overwieght ridiculed.

Those that are obese are.

Why? Biological issues or not, you choose to be obese.......many dont choose to be overweight.

There is a difference.

Pretty much everybody that's not at an ideal weight could be doing more to get to an ideal weight. It's really not complicated. The hard part for a lot of people is discipline.

Forum List

Back