An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154

I don't get what you're so excited about. You're obsessed with what people have going on under their clothes. What difference does it make?

Right wingers in particular are absolutely batshit crazy about gays and transgenders. Why?

I have a much bigger issue with young women who are putting plastic into their bodies to make their tits bigger. I think they're fucking crazy to cut themselves up like that. Everyone I know who has had implants, had them taken out because they made them ill, or they "encapsulated". Their chest are left covered in scars and completely disfigures.

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

View attachment 445154
This pervert is a twofer

both mentally and physically challenged

Levine has been on TV in PA constantly since the start of the Chinese Kung Flu.

Hard to take seriously someone who is just playing a part 24/7

No it isn't. You took Trump seriously for four years, as he spouted bullshit and lies.

View attachment 445154

I don't get what you're so excited about. You're obsessed with what people have going on under their clothes. What difference does it make?

Right wingers in particular are absolutely batshit crazy about gays and transgenders. Why?

I have a much bigger issue with young women who are putting plastic into their bodies to make their tits bigger. I think they're fucking crazy to cut themselves up like that. Everyone I know who has had implants, had them taken out because they made them ill, or they "encapsulated". Their chest are left covered in scars and completely disfigures.

Its actually the libs who are obsessed.

If Dr. Levine were to renounce homosexuality and return to wearing men's clothes, Sleepy Joe would withdraw the invitation to work in his regime immediately.

Levine's appointment checks off boxes because of his sexual preferences.

Most of those trans are fake trans, they just like to dress up as a female. Weirdos.

You're obsessed with what people have going on under their clothes. What difference does it make?
It's not what their bodies look like. It's the perverted thought process that caused them to mutilate their bodies. I don't want anyone with a messed up mental state making decisions that impact any aspect of my life.

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.

Attention citizen: You have violated Federal Rule 236.4 Section 3:

Misuse of proper pronouns in referring to those who identify as the opposite sex.

Please report to re-education facility for proper treatment.

That is all.

Wait I though Nancy did away with pronouns...

View attachment 445154
Here's the real picture of her.

trumptranny.jpg

View attachment 445154

I'm not "excited" about anything. It's just my domestic duty to rub your own excrement in your face so that hopefully, you'll learn to stop crapping on the carpet.

Now go lay down, doggie. Good doggie.

View attachment 445154

So I suppose you have an equally issue with young women removing their healthy breast tissue leaving their chest scared and disfigured?

View attachment 445154
That's the woman who took her mom out of a nursing home knowing many would die. Can you believe that. How many she caused to die in a nursing home.

I thought we were going to have to wait a week or two before the laughs from this administration began, I was wrong.

Forum List

Back