An Obese Tranny is going to be Biden's Assistant Health Secretary

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This couldn't be any more Clown World. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

"President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate."

Biden Picks Pa.'s Dr. Levine to Be Assistant Health Secretary, Would Make History If Confirmed

tranny.JPG

I refuse to be politically correct. He was born a he, and no matter what he wears or cuts off..he is still a he. Period. So arrest me already.

My point is...if a tranny does a great job...who cares?

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.
While I agree with that statement, the fact that this is a man who thinks he is a woman leads me to believe that he will promote the Transsexual movement within the health department. Is he okay with little boys deciding to be little girls and little girls deciding to be little boy?

I refuse to be politically correct. He was born a he, and no matter what he wears or cuts off..he is still a he. Period. So arrest me already.

The point is, it's just bad optics. That's like appointing a former Klan member to be the DOJ's Secretary of Civil Rights, or an abortion doctor as Secretary of Health and Welfare.

This truly is the Sesame Street Administration. :laughing0301:

The point is, it's just bad optics. That's like appointing a former Klan member to be the DOJ's Secretary of Civil Rights, or an abortion doctor as Secretary of Health and Welfare.

Agreed..to a certain extent. We have to wait and see how HE deals with HIS position.

Agreed..to a certain extent. We have to wait and see how HE deals with HIS position.
I'll guess in a lady-like manner ?

If HE does HIS job well..I could give a less shit what is in HIS pants..or isn't in HIS pants.
While I agree with that statement, the fact that this is a man who thinks he is a woman leads me to believe that he will promote the Transsexual movement within the health department. Is he okay with little boys deciding to be little girls and little girls deciding to be little boy?
I don't know. Time will tell.

You can almost predict how that will go: Someone will write a children's book titled "Why My Daddy Has No Pee-Pee" and it will be required reading in all second grade public school classes.

:auiqs.jpg:

"She" is just living "her" truth....

I assume it takes courage to be a man and dress up as a woman.....

T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

Meanwhile, allow us for a moment to reflect on the fact that this is the first time in 200 years there was not a peaceful transfer of power.....

But yea, trannys are scary

It was only a matter of time before we had an it in the cabinet.

A mad thing directing health policy, What could be more Democrat?

For example...this guy....he amazes me with his intelligence. Love watching HIM on tv when HE is talking about historical facts, etc

Would you call her Ma'an?
the school's Major General, was supportive of her decision and demanded from the students to call her "Ma'am", also stating that people who make snide remarks towards her will face punishment. Read more: The extraordinary story of the transgender historian Dr Lynette Nusbacher

Forum List

Back