An Invitation to Apologist and Defenders of the "current events"

Who cares? Trump's out. All that matters.
Easy for you to say.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 8.39.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 8.45.29 AM.png

"Now who's gonna remind me
tuh feed mah goldfish?"

It's not about me, or about your fantasies about me, or about whatever dogma you need to impose upon others.
You're correct- I'm just offering the opportunity for you (or anyone like you) to show us how intelligent you ain't-

Mission accomplished. Thanks!

Do you feel you'll be treated better?

Than what? By whom? About what?
:cuckoo:

Will you get paid higher wages?

When? :dunno:

Will you be more free to exercise your liberty?

THAN WHAT? :banghead:

Do you feel being on the side of tyranny makes you a better person?

Dafuck are you even talking about? Have you stopped beating your wife?

Do you think (I know that's extremely difficult for you and you might need to wait on a talking point from your betters) life will be better?

FUCKING WHEN??

Do you feel, if it comes down to the nut cutting your nuts won't be cut because you're on their side?

"Nut cutting"? "Sides"?

Are you insane?

Do you think (I know that's extremely difficult for you and you might need to wait on a talking point from your betters) life will be better?

FUCKING WHEN??

Do you feel, if it comes down to the nut cutting your nuts won't be cut because you're on their side?

"Nut cutting"? "Sides"?

Are you insane?
So, you can't articulate what you feel will happen since your guy is now the HNIC- got it.

FUCKING WHEN??

"Nut cutting"? "Sides"?

Are you insane?
So, you can't articulate what you feel will happen since your guy is now the HNIC- got it.

Who the fuck is "my guy" and what the fuck is an "HNIC"?

Do you get a fine for inserting an actual topic here?
Higher wages? Nut butter? "Side of tyranny"? :cuckoo:
Even your thread title isn't English.

I never refused any evidence the courts deemed it unusable or none existent.
Your continud deflection answering questions says all that needs said, stupid-

He is answering your open comment by telling you that you refuse any evidence that proves Biden won and yet you have not provide in great detail where MSM lied...

Do talking heads that sell trash political points twist the facts?

Yep!

Now what do I figure I gain with Biden winning and being the legitimate President?

No more Trump for at least four years!

That is all I cared about!

Even your thread title isn't English.
How so?

Just articulate what you think you've won.

"An invitation to apologist"? What "apologist"? Are you Russian? Because we use what we call "articles" in English.

I don't remember being in any particular 'contest' so I don't remember 'winning' anything. I suppose I've won some eBay auctions but that's a while back, and yes I know what I won there. Electronic equipment mostly.

Bizarre thread. OP can't say what his topic is yet demands answers to it. "Current events"? Hey all my electronic gear uses current events. And resistance and inductance too. Why I've been known to wield an SWR meter to tweak those current events into full efficiency.

WHICH "current events"?

Okay, here's my answer.

"42".

However I can get an antenna to 1.2:1 so I guess I "won" that current event.

Okay, here's my answer.

"42".
So you can't articulate what you think/feel you've won- so you attack the messenger, ignoring the message/question and remain pretentious- good job, stupid.

Okay, here's my answer.

"42".
So you can't articulate what you think/feel you've won- so you attack the messenger, ignoring the message/question and remain pretentious- good job, stupid.

What do you think about .... you know, that thing that happened? That other time, in that place? With you know that guy? Why did he, you know, do that with you know that other stuff going on? Especially considering you know what? Whatzisname told me about it. And what about that other guy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back