An Interesting Political Popularity Contest

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump is always worried about his popularity. Crowd sizes, the ratings of his pandemic alternate reality show, etc.

These days, the attention span of the American people, particularly pseudocons, has been shrunk down to the bandwidth of a bumper sticker. This makes social media all that more important, while at the same time exacerbating this mental dwarfing pandemic.

Social media has become critical for getting a politician's messaging out to the voting public.

So let's take a look at the numbers, and I think you will be surprised.

Donald Trump has 28.7 million Facebook followers.
Joe Biden has 1.7 million Facebook followers.

Donald Trump has 76.4 million Twitter followers.
Joe Biden has 4.8 million Twitter followers.

That is an astounding difference!

Just for fun, I looked up Obama's numbers.

He's waaaaaaay out in front.

Obama Facebook: 53.8 million followers.
Obama Twitter: 115.4 million followers.

Obama can do a lot of messaging for Biden.

Trump has the president of the United states twitter account the same one obama used.

I wonder how many of Trump's followers are people who hate his guts. Probably a significant percentage. :lol:

Trump has the president of the United states twitter account the same one obama used.
Trump does not use that one much. He uses his personal one several times a day. The official one is just a copy and paste account.

Trump is always worried about his popularity. Crowd sizes, the ratings of his pandemic alternate reality show, etc.

These days, the attention span of the American people, particularly pseudocons, has been shrunk down to the bandwidth of a bumper sticker. This makes social media all that more important, while at the same time exacerbating this mental dwarfing pandemic.

Social media has become critical for getting a politician's messaging out to the voting public.

I do not Facebook or Twitter. Major source of disinformation.

92741819_10222592560266938_416565506489712640_n.jpg

Trump does not use that one much. He uses his personal one several times a day. The official one is just a copy and paste account.

I dont do Twitter so I have to assume you say as true but I did read about it a few years ago

Thinking about this post some more what where the Democrats trying to ban both of his accounts?

Obama won't do anything for Biden, he knows Biden is an idiot.
I think Obama is going to stump very hard for Biden.
I agree but it’s kind of strange that Ears would support Biden who is to the right of Donnie.
But Biden might have a soul and care about people who aren’t rich.
I doubt that. He has a 40 year track record with no indication of this.
Well it’s might vs a guy we know doesn’t. It’s a sad state of affairs but I’m all for getting rid of what we got...

Let's hope so. Most everyone the Kenyan.Klown has endorsed in the past has gone down in flames.

I'm guessing the attraction to Zero is that overwhelming curiosity: How does a nothing with no birth certificate and a stolen SSN end up getting a $55 million check from Netflix?? Hell, I'm curious myself, I may follow him.

Let's hope so. Most everyone the Kenyan.Klown has endorsed in the past has gone down in flames.

I'm guessing the attraction to Zero is that overwhelming curiosity: How does a nothing with no birth certificate and a stolen SSN end up getting a $55 million check from Netflix?? Hell, I'm curious myself, I may follow him.

All you need is a fake Hawaiian birth certificate with no footprints, then zoom/boing, you're in the clear!

I dont do Twitter so I have to assume you say as true but I did read about it a few years ago

Obama still has more Twitter followers than both of Trump's accounts combined.

So 50 million follow him in Africa who cares, they dont vote.

I still never get Twitter and the allure.

But he ain't running fer nuthin'.

I bet you're just waiting to jerk off when Obie reluctantly kisses Beijing Biden's ring.
And when that happens, you can be sure that the 'Magic Mulatto' will be well paid somehow!

Forum List

Back