An Interesting Political Popularity Contest

Obama won't do anything for Biden, he knows Biden is an idiot.
I think Obama is going to stump very hard for Biden.
I agree but it’s kind of strange that Ears would support Biden who is to the right of Donnie.
But Biden might have a soul and care about people who aren’t rich.
I doubt that. He has a 40 year track record with no indication of this.
Well it’s might vs a guy we know doesn’t. It’s a sad state of affairs but I’m all for getting rid of what we got...
No. I’m done. I don’t vote anymore.

I agree but it’s kind of strange that Ears would support Biden who is to the right of Donnie.
Well it’s might vs a guy we know doesn’t. It’s a sad state of affairs but I’m all for getting rid of what we got...
Hear hear!

Hear hear!

Good for both of ya'.....we're better off! :yes_text12:

Hear hear!

No. You need to think.

Hear hear!

No. You need to think.

No involvement, then no commitment.
I'm still committed, so you can :anj_stfu:.

You mean unlike Obama who only had time for the rich and mostly white.
During Obummer's time in office I lived in silicon valley. Obummer visited several times but each time he high tailed it straight to Atherton one of the areas most affluent neighborhoods, with narry a glance across the bay to Oakland and "his people". That is until re election rolled around when he was out amongst them again being a bro. After that it was right back to the safe streets of Atherton and his buddies and pals the billionaires. BTW All very rich and all very white too.

During Obummer's time in office I lived in silicon valley. Obummer visited several times but each time he high tailed it straight to Atherton one of the areas most affluent neighborhoods, with narry a glance across the bay to Oakland and "his people". That is until re election rolled around when he was out amongst them again being a bro. After that it was right back to the safe streets of Atherton and his buddies and pals the billionaires. BTW All very rich and all very white too.
Yes O was a blatant fraud, but somehow many Americans missed it. The power of the MSM to deceive, should not be discounted.

Hear hear!

No. You need to think.

LOL. You’re wasting your time. I thought that way once too.

Trump is always worried about his popularity. Crowd sizes, the ratings of his pandemic alternate reality show, etc.

These days, the attention span of the American people, particularly pseudocons, has been shrunk down to the bandwidth of a bumper sticker. This makes social media all that more important, while at the same time exacerbating this mental dwarfing pandemic.

Social media has become critical for getting a politician's messaging out to the voting public.

So let's take a look at the numbers, and I think you will be surprised.

Donald Trump has 28.7 million Facebook followers.
Joe Biden has 1.7 million Facebook followers.

Donald Trump has 76.4 million Twitter followers.
Joe Biden has 4.8 million Twitter followers.

That is an astounding difference!

Just for fun, I looked up Obama's numbers.

He's waaaaaaay out in front.

Obama Facebook: 53.8 million followers.
Obama Twitter: 115.4 million followers.

Obama can do a lot of messaging for Biden.
I follow all the moonbats.

Yes O was a blatant fraud, but somehow many Americans missed it. The power of the MSM to deceive, should not be discounted.
Maybe it's because they wanted to be deceived in the worst way. They just knew it would have to relieve them of their self imposed guilt. In short they only succeeded in fooling themselves as they are still so wont to do.

Hear hear!

No. You need to think.

LOL. You’re wasting your time. I thought that way once too.

Since you took yourself outta the game, then you have nothing germane to say.
Off to my ignore bin......

Yet Obama did not stump for or campaign for Biden in the primaries he did not endorse him after Bidens big SuperTuesday wins Bidens last challenger dropped out yesterday and still no show of support or an endorsement for Biden for Obama. Might mean nothing but it's intersting how much Obama has stayed out of this considering his former VP was running and is now basically the Democrat Presidential nominee.

Forum List

Back