An 'Interesting' Argument Against Border Security

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. I have often posted that Liberals imbibe the bumper-stickers and orders that their masters relay, never applying due diligence, as in questioning the orders, or even considering what they outcomes would be if followed.
Hence, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch in any debate format. You'll see that here if any Liberals attempt to dispute the following.

2. In many posts about illegal immigration Liberals/Democrats avoid the modifier 'illegal' when discussing immigration.

'Immigration: The action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.' immigration - definition of immigration in English | Oxford Dictionaries

I generally explain the Liberals/Democrats love of illegal immigration, thus:

The reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

3. But, in a recent interview, Mexican-American journalist and apologist for the illegal invasion of the border, John Carlos Frey, gave an.....unique.....explanation for the Liberal position.

Quoting Mr. Frey:

"....having a militaristic approach at the border...not an effective strategy...."
[ I would say that 'militaristic' seems appropriate in dealing with an invasion....]

"...we're talking about an issue of migration...."
[Use of the term 'migration' seems to imply something both peaceful and legal, as a meandering herd of bison. Illegal border crossing is neither.]

"...we're talking about poverty, people who are suffering from violence south of the border..."
[There is no way to blur the meaning of that argument: America, he believes, is liable for ameliorating the poverty in other sovereign nations.....

....and, with law enforcement in other nations....
.]

The American political system is binary.

If you pull the lever for Democrats, no matter what you claim you believe.....what Mr. Frey has enunciated is what you are empowering.

Any questions?

Last edited:
No that's not the only reason.
People coming out of poverty who really believe govt is the best way to ensure protections
want to have that protection. They don't want to enforce deportation WITHOUT ALSO providing
LEGAL means for setting up proper student and worker VISAs so families can have equal opportunity, access and protection.

The problem is we don't have that fully organized where all the businesses
and schools could sponsor each of the families yet. If we did, we wouldn't
have this problem of fear of being deported that is distracting from the real criminals who need to be targeted.

The families want a chance to set up proper legal means
instead of facing deportation as their own choice.

If the churches and nonprofits don't set up enough programs in time to register
all these families and workers in need, that is what is causing a backlog onto govt.

So the answer is for churches businesses and nonprofits to set up organized networks,
sponsorships, programs and access to register all these applicants legally.
then the criminal traffickers abusing the system will be screened and policed.
Without causing harm to immigrant workers and families who want to follow laws and participate in a democratic system.

And the Nazis already here and in governmental positions love?

Took no time at all for you, a typical dolt, to validate what I wrote in the OP:

1. I have often posted that Liberals imbibe the bumper-stickers and orders that their masters relay, never applying due diligence, as in questioning the orders, or even considering what they outcomes would be if followed.
Hence, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch in any debate format. You'll see that here if any Liberals attempt to dispute the following.

1. I have often posted that Liberals imbibe the bumper-stickers and orders that their masters relay,
You mean Trump supporters actually have a variety of viewpoints?

Took no time at all for you, a typical dolt, to validate what I wrote in the OP:

No that's not the only reason.
People coming out of poverty who really believe govt is the best way to ensure protections
want to have that protection. They don't want to enforce deportation WITHOUT ALSO providing
LEGAL means for setting up proper student and worker VISAs so families can have equal opportunity, access and protection.

The problem is we don't have that fully organized where all the businesses
and schools could sponsor each of the families yet. If we did, we wouldn't
have this problem of fear of being deported that is distracting from the real criminals who need to be targeted.

The families want a chance to set up proper legal means
instead of facing deportation as their own choice.

If the churches and nonprofits don't set up enough programs in time to register
all these families and workers in need, that is what is causing a backlog onto govt.

So the answer is for churches businesses and nonprofits to set up organized networks,
sponsorships, programs and access to register all these applicants legally.
then the criminal traffickers abusing the system will be screened and policed.
Without causing harm to immigrant workers and families who want to follow laws and participate in a democratic system.

1. It seems you subscribe to what Mr. Frey does....

"...we're talking about poverty, people who are suffering from violence south of the border..."
[There is no way to blur the meaning of that argument: America, he believes is liable for ameliorating the poverty in other sovereign nations.....

....and, with law enforcement in other nations.....]

2. Nor have you refuted this:
The reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.

3. Simply put....do you endorse a sovereign nation having protected borders, and control over who comes across those borders?
That's a 'yes or no' question.

1. I have often posted that Liberals imbibe the bumper-stickers and orders that their masters relay,

You don't either, as proof you didn't answer my simple question.

You don't either, as proof you didn't answer my simple question.

Why are you back?

We've already proven that you jumped to respond to an OP with which you didn't agree....but they proved incapable of doing so.

You should just slither away to whatever mud puddle Liberals hang out in.

But....if you're here begging for another chance....I'll be magnanimous:

2. In many posts about illegal immigration Liberals/Democrats avoid the modifier 'illegal' when discussing immigration.

'Immigration: The action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.' immigration - definition of immigration in English | Oxford Dictionaries

None.

3. But, in a recent interview, Mexican-American journalist and apologist for the illegal invasion of the border, John Carlos Frey, gave an.....unique.....explanation for the Liberal position.

Quoting Mr. Frey:

"....having a militaristic approach at the border...not an effective strategy...."
[ I would say that 'militaristic' seems appropriate in dealing with an invasion....]

[Use of the term 'migration' seems to imply something both peaceful and legal, as a meandering herd of bison. Illegal border crossing is neither.]

[There is no way to blur the meaning of that argument: America, he believes is liable for ameliorating the poverty in other sovereign nations.....

....and, with law enforcement in other nations.....]

If you pull the lever for Democrats, no matter what you claim you believe.....what Mr. Frey has enunciated is what you are empowering.

Have you found any weakness in the post yet?

Of course you haven't.

Dismissed.

Did you see all those damn mexicans in Charlottesville hon?

Did you see all those damn mexicans in Charlottesville hon?

Perhaps I can force you into a cogent post.....

.....how many illegal aliens are residing in this nation?

None.

Quoting Mr. Frey:

[There is no way to blur the meaning of that argument: America, he believes, is liable for ameliorating the poverty in other sovereign nations.....

....and, with law enforcement in other nations....
.]

Any questions?

i'd like to join habitat for humanity and help build that wall.

Unlike Liberals, who have a variety of talking points?
Fair enough, but can that question ever be answered to anyone's benefit? I seriously doubt it, it was placed as a rhetorical question meant for insult only. A hit below the belt.

it was placed as a rhetorical question meant for insult only.

and yours wasn't?
Well I thought about it, and I may not agree with all the liberal talking points, but then I guess by definition is my opinion is not liberal.

However, I still think it was an unfair question placed for propaganda purposes.

Forum List

Back