An ICU Nurse's Acceptance To A Christian University Was Revoked Because He's Gay

LOL, yeah I'll bet none of those college students are having pre-marital sex.

When was the last time a white was admitted to Howard University or Morehouse College? Try never.

There is nothing wrong with colleges that restrict entry.
Yes, cancel culture has existed for many thousands of years before the Republicans became the victims..

The thing is the rule has always been "we don't catch you, we don't care". At that point to the Churches it's between you and God.

The thing is if a gay person is out and proud, that eliminates the hiding AND the repentant nature expected if you do get caught.

Why would an out gay person even apply to a place like that if not to just get a chance to sue them?

When was the last time a white was admitted to Howard University or Morehouse College? Try never.

There is nothing wrong with colleges that restrict entry.
Yes, cancel culture has existed for many thousands of years before the Republicans became the victims..

Cancel culture isn't a left/right thing, it's a power/no power thing.

And some cancelling is more equal than other cancelling...

stalin-composite-16x9.jpg

Why did this guy let it out that he takes it in the ass? And then release this story to the media afterwards?

All sounds like bullshit, particularly since he said in the story he's a "very private" individual. This is all a setup and a lawsuit opportunity. I doubt if he ever even intended to enroll.

The thing is the rule has always been "we don't catch you, we don't care". At that point to the Churches it's between you and God.

The thing is if a gay person is out and proud, that eliminates the hiding AND the repentant nature expected if you do get caught.

Why would an out gay person even apply to a place like that if not to just get a chance to sue them?

Because they're attention whoring mentally ill deviants.

Why did this guy let it out that he takes it in the ass? And then release this story to the media afterwards?

All sounds like bullshit, particularly since he said in the story he's a "very private" individual. This is all a setup and a lawsuit opportunity. I doubt if he ever even intended to enroll.

Quoted for truth. He gets to be the darling of Faggot Angst for a few days or weeks, be on TMZ and Ellen where we will given many Teachable Moments about what awonderful helping person he is, I mean, a NURSE n stuff!!! Meanwhile, faggots are the number one spreaders of diseases like drug resistant staph infections, particularly in hospital environments. If it was never required to be tested every three days for any of a dozen diseases at his own expense he nor any other faggot shouldn't be allowed anywhere near hospitals or doctor's offices.

New Topics

Forum List

Back