An extremely rare photo.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Too funny. Unless you're a Democrat.

366448-rare_photo.jpg

I love when posters demonstrate what passes for humor among Republicans

Look everyone......I called Hillary a pig

By the way, what do you think about this under-reported situation in Germany? Accurate?

German Streets Descend into Lawlessness

Almost. Actually it's worse.

Yes, that would be my guess. But the American press refuses to cover it fairly, if at all.

Do you have connections with those in Germany?

I live here. The whole country is batshit crazy. Even in my own family I have almost religious, active "refugee" supporters. I was recently at a family event and they nearly attacked me, when I warned them not to believe all the bullshit lies their new toys are telling them.

But it is not only Germany. In Denmark, Sweden, Britain, France, Italy, Austria the situation is similar.
The police is pretty helpless, they are not backed by the governments. The new conservatives become stronger, but the situation will definetely get much worse until enough people wake up to vote this criminals out of office.
Alone 2016 we have in Germany alone officially recorded 400.000 crimes by so called refugees.
Includes everything from simple theft, to sexual assaults (biggest number), rape, physical attacks to murder.
And our courts let them move on with a fiendly reminder that they should not act like this.
Almost none of them is kicked out of the country. In Berlin (Berlin is the Capital but also a state) the new government plans to rule that everybody can stay, no matter what.
The sheer number of intruders cost us presently estimated 50 billion Euros per year.

This will not end well.

By the way, what do you think about this under-reported situation in Germany? Accurate?

German Streets Descend into Lawlessness

Almost. Actually it's worse.

Yes, that would be my guess. But the American press refuses to cover it fairly, if at all.

Do you have connections with those in Germany?

I live here. The whole country is batshit crazy. Even in my own family I have almost religious, active "refugee" supporters. I was recently at a family event and they nearly attacked me, when I warned them not to believe all the bullshit lies their new toys are telling them.

But it is not only Germany. In Denmark, Sweden, Britain, France, Italy, Austria the situation is similar.
The police is pretty helpless, they are not backed by the governments. The new conservatives become stronger, but the situation will definetely get much worse until enough people wake up to vote this criminals out of office.
Alone 2016 we have in Germany alone officially recorded 400.000 crimes by so called refugees.
Includes everything from simple theft, to sexual assaults (biggest number), rape, physical attacks to murder.
And our courts let them move on with a fiendly reminder that they should not act like this.
Almost none of them is kicked out of the country. In Berlin (Berlin is the Capital but also a state) the new government plans to rule that everybody can stay, no matter what.
The sheer number of intruders cost us presently estimated 50 billion Euros per year.

This will not end well.
I cannot thank you enough for your honest assessment of the situation in Germany and Europe. I can understand why the media and government in the USA do not care about this, your own nations are either ignoring it or helping make it worse. Why do you think that is? I believe there has to be a higher power of some kind controlling these leaders. Sounds a bit crazy but why then would Merkel be so bad for her own people? Why would France and Sweden especially let things get so scary and out of control? There are 53 'no go zones' in Sweden where the police will not go. Who can live like this?

In my own personal opinion, as a Catholic I think the fact Europe has turned its back on the church and God they are now left unguarded from above and malevolence roams freely. But it is more the way the individual thinks and acts against God that causes them personal pain as well. So in that respect the USA is just as guilty or worse than their European counterparts. This world is in a scary state right now and their is a bad presence all around us.

ps - what do you mean when you said "their new toys are telling them?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back