An example of actual JOURNALISM that should have been done long ago

Watters questions, explores how Pelosi became so wealthy on a government salary​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., has served in Congress for nearly 34 years and presently presides in a top-tier position as one of the most powerful figures in the U.S. government. Amid a recent flurry of complicated decisions she's had to face as leader of her caucus, Fox News host Jesse Watters launched a "Watters' World" investigation into her financial dealings during her tenure in politics.

This ought to be something that makes headlines a lot more frequently than celebrities getting botox, divorcing, or getting arrested. The media is supposed to be the entity that exposes government corruption. I don't even care if it's biased, as long as it isn't BULLSHIT. As far back as 1796 during the first election campaign after Washington stepped down newspapers such as they were had a obvious bias. Yet there was bias across the board. There was not a sycophantic following of 90% of the publishers for one party or another.
Yes, I saw a few minutes of that report this morning.

It shows what a farce government is when an individual of her ilk can wield so much power.

If there is any justice in this world (and there seldom is), she will someday get her comeuppance for her arrogance.

Like lots of people, I am hoping that the November, 2022, elections will force her to return to her lane.

Pelosi profited on Real Estate just like TRUMP did

Only difference is she did not have to rely on Russian financing
The article lists countless acts of insider stock trading you retard. It's a well know fact that members of congress insider stock trading was getting way out of hand, hence the act prohibiting it. Don't come into the thread with half a brain FFS. How about her husband getting a special invite to get in on an IPO after favorable meetings with Pelosi hmmm?

Fact check: No, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi isn't worth $196 million​

Nancy got married in 1963. I have my doubts that her husband was rich.
Pete is a character assassin, ethics, facts and evidence are not part of his tool box. I'm surprised he hasn't called The Speaker a bed wetter. The reader might read his signature line, looking into his character and how flawed they are.

Last edited:
Nancy got married in 1963. I have my doubts that her husband was rich.
Certainly not as rich as the mother fucker is now, and it would take a jabbering bed wetting lunatic like Turd Catcher to assert he made some sacrifices and wouldn't be as rich as he is now if that sociopath hag he married never got elected to congress.

Pete is a character assassin, facts and evidence are not part of his tool box. I'm surprised he hasn't called The Speaker a bed wetter. The reader might read his signature line, looking into his character and how flawed they are.
OMFG!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The article lists countless acts of insider stock trading you retard. It's a well know fact that members of congress insider stock trading was getting way out of hand, hence the act prohibiting it. Don't come into the thread with half a brain FFS. How about her husband getting a special invite to get in on an IPO after favorable meetings with Pelosi hmmm?
The article is a tabloid, partisan and typically dishonest. The Speaker and her husband's assets are noted here:

Some day all of social media will come under scrutiny and be required to do what is ethical, research posts and posters such as the author of the OP.

Pete is a character assassin, facts and evidence are not part of his tool box. I'm surprised he hasn't called The Speaker a bed wetter. The reader might read his signature line, looking into his character and how flawed they are.
I knew Turd Catcher wouldn't be too far along to make an asinine attempt at defending a criminal sociopath entrenched in DC Leftist elitism.

Piglosi isn't a bed wetter like you Turd, she isn't deliberately ignorant promoting some bullshit utopian marxist philosophy she actually believes in. She knows it's all bullshit. That's why she serves the billionaire donor class that uses the DNC to keep rabid moonbat dumbfucks like you contained, and she has to carefully maneuver between keeping jabbering Left Syndrome Retards like AOC content while making sure her donors are never actually "eaten" by dipshit parasites like you whose political philosophy can fit on bumper stickers.

Now go get aborted you serville nanny state drone.

Try not to weep

How dumb can a nation get and still survive?​

T.S. Eliot wrote that the world ends "not with a bang but a whimper,” but I fear our great nation is careening toward a third manner of demise: descent into lip-blubbering, self-destructive idiocy.
How did we become, in such alarming measure, so dumb? Why is the news dominated by ridiculous controversies that should not be controversial at all? When did so many of our fellow citizens become full-blown nihilists who deny even the concept of objective reality? And how must this look to the rest of the world?

Read the headlines and try not to weep:
Our elected representatives in the U.S. Senate, which laughably calls itself “the world’s greatest deliberative body,” agreed Thursday not to wreck our economy and trigger a global recession — at least for a few weeks. Republicans had refused to raise the federal debt ceiling, or even to let Democrats do so quickly by simple majority vote. They relented only after needlessly unsettling an international financial system based on the U.S. dollar.

The frequent games of chicken that Congress plays over the debt ceiling are — to use a term of art I recall from Economics 101 — droolingly stupid. In the end, yes, we always agree to pay our obligations. But the credit rating of the planet’s greatest economic superpower has already been lowered because of this every-few-years ritual, and each time we stage the absurd melodrama, we risk a miscalculation that sends us over the fiscal cliff.
Today’s trench-warfare political tribalism makes that peril greater than ever. An intelligent and reasonable Congress would eliminate the debt ceiling once and for all. Our Congress is neither.
In other news, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) was speaking to a crowd of Republicans at a country club in his home state Saturday when he tried, gently, to boost South Carolina’s relatively low rate of vaccination against the coronavirus. He began, “If you haven’t had the vaccine, you ought to think about getting it because if you’re my age — ”

“No!” yelled many in the crowd.
Graham retreated — “I didn’t tell you to get it; you ought to think about it” — and then defended his own decision to get vaccinated. But still the crowd shouted him down. Seriously, people?
Covid-19 is a highly infectious disease that has killed more than 700,000 Americans over the past 20 months. The Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines all but guarantee that recipients will not die from covid. I have, or had, an acquaintance who refused to get vaccinated, despite pleas from his adult children to protect himself. He got covid-19, and it killed him. Most of the deaths the nation has suffered during the current delta-variant wave of the disease — deaths of the unvaccinated — have been similarly needless and senseless.

Covid-19 is a bipartisan killer. In the tribal-political sense, the safe and effective vaccines are a bipartisan miracle, developed under the Republican Trump administration and largely distributed under the Democratic Biden administration. People in most of the rest of the world realize, however, that vaccination is not political at all; it is a matter of life and death, and also a matter of how soon — if ever — we get to resume our normal lives.

Why would people not protect their own health and save their own lives? How is this anything but just plain stupid?
We are having other fights that are, unlike vaccination, partisan and political — but equally divorced from demonstrable fact.

Conservatives in state legislatures across the country are pushing legislation to halt the teaching of “critical race theory” in public schools. I put the term in quotes because genuine critical race theory, a dry and esoteric set of ideas debated in obscure academic journals, is not actually being taught in those schools at all. What’s being taught instead — and squelched — is American history, which happens to include slavery, Jim Crow repression and structural racism.
I get it. The GOP has become the party of White racial grievance, and this battle against an imaginary enemy stirs the base. But the whole charade involves Republican officials — many of them educated at the nation’s top schools — betting that their constituents are too dumb to know they’re being lied to. So far, the bet is paying off.

And then, of course, there’s the whole “stolen election” farce, which led to the tragedy of Jan. 6. Every recount, every court case, every verifiable fact proves that Joe Biden fairly defeated Donald Trump. Yet a sizeable portion of the American electorate either can’t do basic arithmetic or doesn’t believe that one plus one always equals two.
How dumb can a nation get and still survive? Idiotically, we seem determined to find out.

Some day all of social media will come under scrutiny and be required to do what is ethical, research posts and posters such as the author of the OP.
hitler-bird.gif

Whatever you say Herr Goebbels.

Go eat a diseased bag of rotten dicks you fuckin parasite.

True and a lot of other members of our govt. Yet they are the ones who make the laws and investigate themselves, Why just Pelosi, McConnel is rich and he has a Chinese wife.
I have done the best I can to be non-biased on this issue, and yes, McConnel is another parasite, as was McLame, Romney, The Bush aristocracy, the Cheney's, the list is long. Too fuckin long and that's the point I'm making.

These assholes pit Americans at each other's throats over the fortunes made by industrialists, who pay political whores to make it easier to keep their cash and ignore the money the whores make on the side. It's a shit show.

Watters questions, explores how Pelosi became so wealthy on a government salary

What? Questioning how a Speaker working part time, less than a school teacher, makes 100 million dollars a year when a Speaker's salary only pays what? What is Watters doing, begging to get "investigated" by the FBI the way Obama did to that other reporter from Fox who investigated him?

Jesse better be careful, making 100 million a year doing nothing is in the realm of Hunter making the Biden family look like weasels and Joe could get very angry and start stuttering and tripping over things again!

What? Questioning how a Speaker working part time, less than a school teacher, makes 100 million dollars a year when a Speaker's salary only pays what? What is Watters doing, begging to get "investigated" by the FBI the way Obama did to that other reporter from Fox who investigated him?

Jesse better be careful, making 100 million a year doing nothing is in the realm of Hunter making the Biden family look like weasels and Joe could get very angry and start stuttering and tripping over things again!
He must have finally made enough to keep armed security and a bunker on his property.

The Pelosis own several pieces of real estate including a mansion in Napa Valley valued up to $25 million, a DC waterfront condo worth over $2 million, and a red brick mansion in California's Pacific Heights.

Her husband owns commercial properties in San Francisco "combined, worth up to $50 million," Watters continued.
I've actually had dealings with the Napa estate. It doesn't look impressive actually, itself.
But I've only seen the front of the home and does sit on some of the costliest real estate in California.

Government work has been good to Botox Nan.

The Pelosis own several pieces of real estate including a mansion in Napa Valley valued up to $25 million, a DC waterfront condo worth over $2 million, and a red brick mansion in California's Pacific Heights.

Her husband owns commercial properties in San Francisco "combined, worth up to $50 million," Watters continued.

Her husband is a realestate magnate who owns millions of dollars worth of property in San Francisco, the most expensive city in the world.

Yeah keep telling that to yourself

Forum List

Back