An Evaluation Of The Here And Now

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
Robert Front

1. At this point in time, America has moved beyond the crossroads, beyond the tipping point. In full disclosure, I see no way back to the America of our Founders.

“So deep and intractable are the divisions that our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack. We can no longer even agree on so basic a principle as the need for a legal immigration process to protect our sovereignty and civic culture….cast aside by Democrats bent on sabotaging Trump’s presidency, regardless of the effects of their defection on America’s national security….patriotic loyalty, which is now suspect as loyalty to “white nationalism” and “white supremacy.”
David Horowitz, “The Enemy Within”

2. Succinctly put, we can no longer look to shared American values with a party that opposes free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one's religion, whether individuals should be judged on their merits, or on the basis of their skin color, gender, and sexual orientation.

3. “Identity Politics,” …. is an ideology that is racial and collectivist, that privileges groups over individuals and demonizes those who fall on the wrong side of its social equations. As a worldview, Identity Politics is fundamentally at odds with America’s core principles of individual freedom, accountability, and equality, which have been the foundation of the nation’s progress for more than two hundred years.

Identity Politics is often referred to as Political Correctness, but it is more accurately understood as Cultural Marxism—the idea that American society is characterized by oppressive hierarchies, and thus divided into warring races, genders, and classes. Political Correctness is a term that describes a left-wing party line. It was coined by the mass murderer Mao Zedong in the 1930s to keep his followers under the heel of the Chi- nese Communist Party. Adherents of the progressive party line today regard white Americans, males, Christians, and Jews as “oppressors”— enemies—and themselves as warriors for social justice.”
Horowitz, Op. Cit.

4. There is the unanchored hope that enlightening those who have been co-opted by government school and state media, might see what has happened when the origins of what they have been tricked into accepting is presented. Here:

“According to Wikipedia, the phrase “Identity Politics” first appeared in a 1978 manifesto written by self-described black feminist “revolutionaries,” who were members of the “Combahee River Collective.” “We realize that the liberation of all oppressed peoples necessitates the destruction of the political-economic systems of capitalism and imperialism as well as patriarchy.” Combahee River Collective, “The Combahee River Collective Statement,” April 1977,
The Combahee River Collective Statement

We call the two roads 'Republican' and 'Democrat.'

Most, it appears, have chosen their route.
Sadly, many have been given the wrong directions.

Robert Frost, Russian bot. Think your handlers can at least get the names right? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have brought about that which they now rail against. So the knee jerks back in the other direction.
And nothing changes...except your poutrage.

Thank you. I corrected it.

Now....perhaps you can get to the point of the OP...…our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

I know that your side doesn't read....
[Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges. Coulter]....

But perhaps you'll make an exception for this book, written by a Liberal.

View attachment 481245

I did address it. Republicans for decades had a hand in creating the backlash you are seeing now.
You aware that there are now legislative initiatives in over 30 states to restrict the right to vote?...who do you
think those laws are aimed at?

So are you surprised the pendulum swings the other way now?
Powers is about as right wing as you get.

"Powers is about as right wing as you get."

"Kirsten Anne Powers (born December 14, 1967) is an American author, columnist, and political analyst. She currently writes for USA Today, and is an on-air political analyst at CNN, where she appears regularly on Anderson Cooper 360°, CNN Tonight with Don Lemon, and The Lead with Jake Tapper.
Political party: Democratic"

Let's be clear: she is a Liberal in the traditional sense.....you're a Fascist in the technical.

Once again....proof that Democrats lie about everything.

Robert Front

1. At this point in time, America has moved beyond the crossroads, beyond the tipping point. In full disclosure, I see no way back to the America of our Founders.

“So deep and intractable are the divisions that our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack. We can no longer even agree on so basic a principle as the need for a legal immigration process to protect our sovereignty and civic culture….cast aside by Democrats bent on sabotaging Trump’s presidency, regardless of the effects of their defection on America’s national security….patriotic loyalty, which is now suspect as loyalty to “white nationalism” and “white supremacy.”

2. Succinctly put, we can no longer look to shared American values with a party that opposes free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one's religion, whether individuals should be judged on their merits, or on the basis of their skin color, gender, and sexual orientation.

3. “Identity Politics,” …. is an ideology that is racial and collectivist, that privileges groups over individuals and demonizes those who fall on the wrong side of its social equations. As a worldview, Identity Politics is fundamentally at odds with America’s core principles of individual freedom, accountability, and equality, which have been the foundation of the nation’s progress for more than two hundred years.

Identity Politics is often referred to as Political Correctness, but it is more accurately understood as Cultural Marxism—the idea that American society is characterized by oppressive hierarchies, and thus divided into warring races, genders, and classes. Political Correctness is a term that describes a left-wing party line. It was coined by the mass murderer Mao Zedong in the 1930s to keep his followers under the heel of the Chi- nese Communist Party. Adherents of the progressive party line today regard white Americans, males, Christians, and Jews as “oppressors”— enemies—and themselves as warriors for social justice.”
Horowitz, Op. Cit.

4. There is the unanchored hope that enlightening those who have been co-opted by government school and state media, might see what has happened when the origins of what they have been tricked into accepting is presented. Here:

“According to Wikipedia, the phrase “Identity Politics” first appeared in a 1978 manifesto written by self-described black feminist “revolutionaries,” who were members of the “Combahee River Collective.” “We realize that the liberation of all oppressed peoples necessitates the destruction of the political-economic systems of capitalism and imperialism as well as patriarchy.” Combahee River Collective, “The Combahee River Collective Statement,” April 1977,

Robert Frost, Russian bot. Think your handlers can at least get the names right? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have brought about that which they now rail against. So the knee jerks back in the other direction.

Now....perhaps you can get to the point of the OP...…our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

[Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges. Coulter]....

View attachment 481245

I did address it. Republicans for decades had a hand in creating the backlash you are seeing now.
You aware that there are now legislative initiatives in over 30 states to restrict the right to vote?...who do you

Yeah, they are restricting the right to vote for those eligible to vote as opposed to allowing anyone to use someone else’s name to vote. How misled of them. Democrats want no part of a fair election. They want every illegal and criminal they can find to vote. It is rather obvious to anyone paying attention.

Except illegals aren't allowed to vote. There are Republicans who have stated flat out that all people shouldn't vote. Funny how they target only those "dark" areas when they say that.

And there it is. Are you people incapable of not making every discussion about race? This is exactly what the authors cited in the OP were talking about.

Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him.

Has it not occurred to you that the allegations of election fraud (whether true or not) were leveled at the Democrat party, not the "dark" areas?

So, let me change the ending to this sentence.
"our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty" --- Are afforded to some, but not all.

Place any group you'd care to in the "but not all" category. Black, hispanic, Asian, LGBTQ, etc, etc...you know, anybody that's "different".

To a certain degree, conservatives, both black and white. White conservatives are generally painted as being racist and black conservatives are generally painted as Uncle Toms.

No it didn't occur to me. Why? Because the lion share of the lawsuits and recounts in the disputed states were directed at urban areas. Not the God fearing, lily white, righteous Christian
areas around those heathen cities. :) Again, I just find it amusing that all these efforts to restrict the vote come after the great white hope got his ass kicked....by those same people his
supporters are now trying to suppress.

Tell me, how do these efforts seek to "restrict the vote"? I mean, other than to restrict the vote to U.S. citizens and/or registered voters?

Again, you want to know why the "woke" backlash, just look to how Republicans and conservatives have conducted themselves with their treatment of certain groups over the last few decades.
You conduct a campaign of suppression, don't be surprised when that comes back around to you...in the form of suppression.

So you admit that there is a movement within the Democrat party or among liberals to impose a "form of suppression"?

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

Yeah, they are restricting the right to vote for those eligible to vote as opposed to allowing anyone to use someone else’s name to vote. How misled of them. Democrats want no part of a fair election. They want every illegal and criminal they can find to vote. It is rather obvious to anyone paying attention.

Except illegals aren't allowed to vote. There are Republicans who have stated flat out that all people shouldn't vote. Funny how they target only those "dark" areas when they say that.

And there it is. Are you people incapable of not making every discussion about race? This is exactly what the authors cited in the OP were talking about.

Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him.

Has it not occurred to you that the allegations of election fraud (whether true or not) were leveled at the Democrat party, not the "dark" areas?

"our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty" --- Are afforded to some, but not all.

Place any group you'd care to in the "but not all" category. Black, hispanic, Asian, LGBTQ, etc, etc...you know, anybody that's "different".

To a certain degree, conservatives, both black and white. White conservatives are generally painted as being racist and black conservatives are generally painted as Uncle Toms.

No it didn't occur to me. Why? Because the lion share of the lawsuits and recounts in the disputed states were directed at urban areas. Not the God fearing, lily white, righteous Christian
areas around those heathen cities. :) Again, I just find it amusing that all these efforts to restrict the vote come after the great white hope got his ass kicked....by those same people his

Tell me, how do these efforts seek to "restrict the vote"? I mean, other than to restrict the vote to U.S. citizens and/or registered voters?

Again, you want to know why the "woke" backlash, just look to how Republicans and conservatives have conducted themselves with their treatment of certain groups over the last few decades.
You conduct a campaign of suppression, don't be surprised when that comes back around to you...in the form of suppression.

So you admit that there is a movement within the Democrat party or among liberals to impose a "form of suppression"?

Of course they have done no such thing.

Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

Several Democratic presidential candidates, including frontrunner Howard Dean, also support felon voting.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

I'm pointing out that this backlash you are seeing from people on the left is a direct result of the decades of the same suppression coming from the right.
That's all.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

I'm pointing out that this backlash you are seeing from people on the left is a direct result of the decades of the same suppression coming from the right.
That's all.

A stereotypic trait of the government school indoctrinee is on display.

Even as his premise is shown to be false.....he goes right back to repeating the lie.

...that there are but three possible explanations for what passes for thinking in your sort.

Please advise which one is most applicable.

1. You are so deeply ignorant of reality, and especially of history, that you don't realize you've been tricked into supporting what you claim to hate.

2. You are so lacking in achievements yourself, and therefore, in self-esteem, that you need the warm embrace of the crowd, and are willing to accept all sorts of lies to attain same.

3. You are such a coward that, while recognizing that you vote for the same doctrines and agenda of Nazis and Bolsheviks, you have such fear of what the Left will do if you disagree or even question, that you acquiesce.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

That's all.

Even as his premise is shown to be false.....he goes right back to repeating the lie.

...that there are but three possible explanations for what passes for thinking in your sort.

1. You are so deeply ignorant of reality, and especially of history, that you don't realize you've been tricked into supporting what you claim to hate.

2. You are so lacking in achievements yourself, and therefore, in self-esteem, that you need the warm embrace of the crowd, and are willing to accept all sorts of lies to attain same.

3. You are such a coward that, while recognizing that you vote for the same doctrines and agenda of Nazis and Bolsheviks, you have such fear of what the Left will do if you disagree or even question, that you acquiesce.

You repeat nothing BUT lies in your posts...over..and over...and over. The same talking points strung together. Like repeating it for the fourth or fifth time will make it true.

Republicans and conservatives are reaping what they have sown.

The thing is do you want everyone thinking along the same lines? Following just one set of beliefs? How is that going to help the nation? As a Christian I am not to judge others. I am to worship Jesus and put all worries or issues into his hands. His will determines the outcome. I cannot control what others do or believe.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

That's all.

You repeat nothing BUT lies in your posts...over..and over...and over. The same talking points strung together. Like repeating it for the fourth or fifth time will make it true.

Everything I post is linked, sourced and documented.

Your Leftist response is either 'is not, issssssss nooooottttttt!!!'....or outright lies, as I proved.

Powers is a Liberal, illegal aliens vote and are brought here to do just that, and like all Democrats....you lie.

Last edited:
6. Everyone can see that the indoctrinated, the Democrat voters, have no problem with the state of our affairs:

...our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

On another day the discussion will be how they have come to be enlisted in agreement with this….

“Identity Politics originated as an anti-American, Marxist ideology dedicated to America’s destruction. Identity politics is a totalitarian ideology that depicts all aspects of human activity—down to the use of pronouns—as political, therefore requiring management and control. It erases individuals by assigning them to categories that ignore their particular circumstances, achievements, failures, and choices. Individuals are judged first and foremost on the basis of their race, gender, and sexual orientation. These categories take precedence over their individual origins, attitudes, and achievements.”
Horowitz, “The Enemy Within.”

….today, simply an understanding of what you have agreed to.

The short version:

The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
“free markets, free voices, free people”

Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

You know that's false
You Leftist response is either 'is not, issssssss nooooottttttt!!!'....or outright lies, as I proved.
Actually the response is to source it from somewhere reliable, like government data, not private opinions.

... illegal aliens vote and are brought here to do just that, and like all Democrats....you lie.
You have never posted any proof of either of those claims. Especially of millions of illegals voting in California. And without that foundation, the claim they're brought here to illegally vote also fails.

BTW: Proof if illegals voting is not based on what Obama told a US citizen about the importance of her voting.

You know that's false
You Leftist response is either 'is not, issssssss nooooottttttt!!!'....or outright lies, as I proved.
Actually the response is to source it from somewhere reliable, like government data, not private opinions.

... illegal aliens vote and are brought here to do just that, and like all Democrats....you lie.
You have never posted any proof of either of those claims. Especially of millions of illegals voting in California. And without that foundation, the claim they're brought here to illegally vote also fails.

BTW: Proof if illegals voting is not based on what Obama told a US citizens about the importance of her voting.

All of her posts are thoroughly researched with sources.

All of her posts are thoroughly researched with sources.
Those sources are opinion pages, right wing research groups, and other conspiracy theory websites.

I don't think she's ever posted data from a government source.

I would even accept Kris Korbachs "election integrity commission" as a government source.

But they didn't find more than 150 illegal votes cast across nearly all 50 states for a decade span of time.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

That's all.

Your Leftist response is either 'is not, issssssss nooooottttttt!!!'....or outright lies, as I proved.

Powers is a Liberal, illegal aliens vote and are brought here to do just that, and like all Democrats....you lie.

No it isn't. Jeez, you consume your own brand. Guess I shouldn't be surprised at that either.
You have no evidence of illegals voting. And you've never been able to produce evidence of it beyond
alt-right opinion sites.

Again, the last sentence is just your same regurgitated talking points.
Ok, it's the fifth time you've posted it. It MUST be true. :)

You know that's false

BTW: Proof if illegals voting is not based on what Obama told a US citizen about the importance of her voting.

PoliticalChic said:
"... illegal aliens vote and are brought here to do just that, and like all Democrats....you lie.
You have never posted any proof of either of those claims. Especially of millions of illegals voting in California. "

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Really excellent to see that article....

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.

And once again you have proven.....Democrats lie about everything

Forum List

Back