An Evaluation Of The Here And Now

opposed to allowing anyone to use someone else’s name to vote.

Can you point to any instances of that ACTUALLY happening?

People showing up to vote and finding someone has voted under their identity?

You have to be kidding, right? This happens quite often. My neighbor had it happen. They were told they had already voted and they hadn’t. It had to go to some kind of review. Not sure how that turned out.

Don’t be so naive to think this kind of stuff doesn’t go on. Do you really think you couldn’t mail in a ballot on behalf a 90 year old demented nursing home patient and get away with it, particularly without signature validation, which Democrats also want to get rid of? Mass mail-in balloting, along with no ID nor verification is a recipe for fraud. Democrats know it and like it.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
Robert Front

1. At this point in time, America has moved beyond the crossroads, beyond the tipping point. In full disclosure, I see no way back to the America of our Founders.

“So deep and intractable are the divisions that our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack. We can no longer even agree on so basic a principle as the need for a legal immigration process to protect our sovereignty and civic culture….cast aside by Democrats bent on sabotaging Trump’s presidency, regardless of the effects of their defection on America’s national security….patriotic loyalty, which is now suspect as loyalty to “white nationalism” and “white supremacy.”
David Horowitz, “The Enemy Within”

2. Succinctly put, we can no longer look to shared American values with a party that opposes free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one's religion, whether individuals should be judged on their merits, or on the basis of their skin color, gender, and sexual orientation.

3. “Identity Politics,” …. is an ideology that is racial and collectivist, that privileges groups over individuals and demonizes those who fall on the wrong side of its social equations. As a worldview, Identity Politics is fundamentally at odds with America’s core principles of individual freedom, accountability, and equality, which have been the foundation of the nation’s progress for more than two hundred years.

Identity Politics is often referred to as Political Correctness, but it is more accurately understood as Cultural Marxism—the idea that American society is characterized by oppressive hierarchies, and thus divided into warring races, genders, and classes. Political Correctness is a term that describes a left-wing party line. It was coined by the mass murderer Mao Zedong in the 1930s to keep his followers under the heel of the Chi- nese Communist Party. Adherents of the progressive party line today regard white Americans, males, Christians, and Jews as “oppressors”— enemies—and themselves as warriors for social justice.”
Horowitz, Op. Cit.

4. There is the unanchored hope that enlightening those who have been co-opted by government school and state media, might see what has happened when the origins of what they have been tricked into accepting is presented. Here:

“According to Wikipedia, the phrase “Identity Politics” first appeared in a 1978 manifesto written by self-described black feminist “revolutionaries,” who were members of the “Combahee River Collective.” “We realize that the liberation of all oppressed peoples necessitates the destruction of the political-economic systems of capitalism and imperialism as well as patriarchy.” Combahee River Collective, “The Combahee River Collective Statement,” April 1977,
The Combahee River Collective Statement

We call the two roads 'Republican' and 'Democrat.'

Most, it appears, have chosen their route.
Sadly, many have been given the wrong directions.

I don't believe we're "beyond the tipping point".

Americans are historically slow to anger to the point of national response.

I’m a pessimist….the painting on my wall is Bruegel the Elder’s ‘The Triumph of Death.’

As President of the Pessimist Club, my view is that it is too late.

They have taken control of the media, the schools, the legal profession, and the entertainment industry.
We are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

Robert Front

1. At this point in time, America has moved beyond the crossroads, beyond the tipping point. In full disclosure, I see no way back to the America of our Founders.

“So deep and intractable are the divisions that our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack. We can no longer even agree on so basic a principle as the need for a legal immigration process to protect our sovereignty and civic culture….cast aside by Democrats bent on sabotaging Trump’s presidency, regardless of the effects of their defection on America’s national security….patriotic loyalty, which is now suspect as loyalty to “white nationalism” and “white supremacy.”

2. Succinctly put, we can no longer look to shared American values with a party that opposes free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one's religion, whether individuals should be judged on their merits, or on the basis of their skin color, gender, and sexual orientation.

3. “Identity Politics,” …. is an ideology that is racial and collectivist, that privileges groups over individuals and demonizes those who fall on the wrong side of its social equations. As a worldview, Identity Politics is fundamentally at odds with America’s core principles of individual freedom, accountability, and equality, which have been the foundation of the nation’s progress for more than two hundred years.

Identity Politics is often referred to as Political Correctness, but it is more accurately understood as Cultural Marxism—the idea that American society is characterized by oppressive hierarchies, and thus divided into warring races, genders, and classes. Political Correctness is a term that describes a left-wing party line. It was coined by the mass murderer Mao Zedong in the 1930s to keep his followers under the heel of the Chi- nese Communist Party. Adherents of the progressive party line today regard white Americans, males, Christians, and Jews as “oppressors”— enemies—and themselves as warriors for social justice.”
Horowitz, Op. Cit.

4. There is the unanchored hope that enlightening those who have been co-opted by government school and state media, might see what has happened when the origins of what they have been tricked into accepting is presented. Here:

“According to Wikipedia, the phrase “Identity Politics” first appeared in a 1978 manifesto written by self-described black feminist “revolutionaries,” who were members of the “Combahee River Collective.” “We realize that the liberation of all oppressed peoples necessitates the destruction of the political-economic systems of capitalism and imperialism as well as patriarchy.” Combahee River Collective, “The Combahee River Collective Statement,” April 1977,

Robert Frost, Russian bot. Think your handlers can at least get the names right? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have brought about that which they now rail against. So the knee jerks back in the other direction.
And nothing changes...except your poutrage.

Thank you. I corrected it.

Now....perhaps you can get to the point of the OP...…our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

I know that your side doesn't read....
[Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges. Coulter]....

But perhaps you'll make an exception for this book, written by a Liberal.

View attachment 481245

I did address it. Republicans for decades had a hand in creating the backlash you are seeing now.
You aware that there are now legislative initiatives in over 30 states to restrict the right to vote?...who do you
think those laws are aimed at?

So are you surprised the pendulum swings the other way now?
Powers is about as right wing as you get.

"Republicans for decades had a hand in creating the backlash you are seeing now."

Of course the very opposite is the truth.

Here is the actuality.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53
  4. “The youthful radicals propelled a new set of values from the fringes to the midst of contemporary social conflict.” Rothman and Lichter, “Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the New Left,” p. 392-394 Thus the themes and traits of the New Left have become prominent in today’s culture, and everything has become, ultimately, political. The result of the politicization of the culture is that one’s opponents are not merely wrong, but are morally evil, and, therefore, one may wish every affliction to befall them.

There is no such 'restriction on the right to vote.'
Democrats lie about everything.

Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him

That should tell you all you need to know. We just magically have the “most free and fail elections” when a demented leftist and his wacko-left wing running mate win the White House against an incumbent despite aid incumbent having an insurmountable lead at midnight on election night. And oh yeah, we just by chance had the highest “turnout” ever. I wonder why that is? It could be that some didn’t actually turn out at all, but someone turned out for them? Weird that so many Republicans voted a split ticket for Biden too. I don’t know one Republican that would have voted for Biden, but evidently that was a thing.

BTW, illegals can’t legally vote, but they sure can fill out some mail in ballots on other’s behalf. You think it is hard to find a list of registered folks that are unlikely to vote? With no signature verification, how would these folks be held accountable? They won’t, thus it is super easy and super safe to cheat the system under Democrat's proposed rules. Will Republicans have to resort to cheating too? If so, what will the Democrats do then? Maybe they could only require ID if you are voting for a Republican? As crazy as that sounds, indoctrinated Democrats would likely agree.

I concur- adamantly- there is a country song with a line that says, when you leave that way you can never go back, a train won't run on a torn up track-

To this, I'll add- when havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe is inevitable- it' the Natural order of things
Catastrophe can be minimized, with knowledge, but it cannot be avoided.

Your application to our Pessimist Club is in the mail.

Yes, he had a dream the other night and...

This would be SO hard to do, right? Signing someone else’s name on a ballot with no signature verification? Do you expect an investigation into every single vote? LOL, no you don’t, thus why the Democrats scam voting system is brilliant. It is virtually impossible to “prove” in mass because we simply don ‘t have the resources to do so.

The stimulus passed.
Vaccinations are on-going and widely available to all who want them
China and the US are getting together on climate control
We're finally going to get out of Afghanistan.

Your biggest problem, Jumbo, is that the donut shop cut you off after your third dozen this morning.

This would be SO hard to do, right? Signing someone else’s name on a ballot with no signature verification? Do you expect an investigation into every single vote? LOL, no you don’t, thus why the Democrats scam voting system is brilliant. It is virtually impossible to “prove” in mass because we simply don ‘t have the resources to do so.
yes, your sixth sense, your ESP allows you to see all the corruption that no one else can observe and it only occurs when Democrats win....Damn that god!

When a GOP member gets elected and election interference is suggested it is a lie and Repubs are God's right hand man..

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

Robert Frost, Russian bot. Think your handlers can at least get the names right? :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans have brought about that which they now rail against. So the knee jerks back in the other direction.

Now....perhaps you can get to the point of the OP...…our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

[Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges. Coulter]....

View attachment 481245

I did address it. Republicans for decades had a hand in creating the backlash you are seeing now.
You aware that there are now legislative initiatives in over 30 states to restrict the right to vote?...who do you

Yeah, they are restricting the right to vote for those eligible to vote as opposed to allowing anyone to use someone else’s name to vote. How misled of them. Democrats want no part of a fair election. They want every illegal and criminal they can find to vote. It is rather obvious to anyone paying attention.

Except illegals aren't allowed to vote. There are Republicans who have stated flat out that all people shouldn't vote. Funny how they target only those "dark" areas when they say that. Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him.

So, let me change the ending to this sentence.
"our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty" --- Are afforded to some, but not all.

Place any group you'd care to in the "but not all" category. Black, hispanic, Asian, LGBTQ, etc, etc...you know, anybody that's "different".

"Except illegals aren't allowed to vote."

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

13% of 60 million is 7.8 million illegal alien votes.

13% of 80 million is 10.4 million illegal alien votes.

Really excellent to see that article....

....of course, now we must get the liars on the record about how many illegal aliens are residing in the USofA....

If they go with the bogus 11 million figure that hasn't changed in over a decade....well, then it's about a million and a half votes for Hillary.

But....if we use the far more accurate 50-60 million.....it's a far more realistic 8 million of so.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."
“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

And once again you have proven.....Democrats lie about everything

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

Yeah, they are restricting the right to vote for those eligible to vote as opposed to allowing anyone to use someone else’s name to vote. How misled of them. Democrats want no part of a fair election. They want every illegal and criminal they can find to vote. It is rather obvious to anyone paying attention.

Except illegals aren't allowed to vote. There are Republicans who have stated flat out that all people shouldn't vote. Funny how they target only those "dark" areas when they say that.

And there it is. Are you people incapable of not making every discussion about race? This is exactly what the authors cited in the OP were talking about.

Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him.

Has it not occurred to you that the allegations of election fraud (whether true or not) were leveled at the Democrat party, not the "dark" areas?

"our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty" --- Are afforded to some, but not all.

Place any group you'd care to in the "but not all" category. Black, hispanic, Asian, LGBTQ, etc, etc...you know, anybody that's "different".

To a certain degree, conservatives, both black and white. White conservatives are generally painted as being racist and black conservatives are generally painted as Uncle Toms.

5. …our most fundamental rights—to religious liberty, freedom of speech, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty— are under relentless attack.

Perhaps, already succumbed to that attack.

This is what you support and empower when you vote Democrat.

This is the opposite view:

“This is precisely the time — right now, tonight — to defend the institutions we desperately need to keep in this country,” Carlson added. “Those institutions include the nuclear family, our freedom of speech, small independent businesses, absolute color blindness under the law, the noble tradition of non-violent protests.

Those are the things that make us proud to be Americans. Those are the things that make America a place worth living in.

We need to defend these things with everything we have. All of us must defend them, including the president. That is his hope of reelection. For the rest of us, it is our only hope as a country.”
Tucker Carlson

I certainly wish I could foresee it happening.

I see so.e of your points. But I still get to worship, nobody has taken that away. The innocent before proven guilty I agree. But when it comes to Uber wealthy people in general they get away with alot of things normal good americans can't.

Robert Front

Horowitz, Op. Cit.

View attachment 481245

Except illegals aren't allowed to vote. There are Republicans who have stated flat out that all people shouldn't vote. Funny how they target only those "dark" areas when they say that.

And there it is. Are you people incapable of not making every discussion about race? This is exactly what the authors cited in the OP were talking about.

Interesting that all these bills come on the heels of a free and fair election that was found to be "the most secure in our history" by everyone from state election officials, the last guy's own AG and security team, and dozens of judges making rulings against him.

Has it not occurred to you that the allegations of election fraud (whether true or not) were leveled at the Democrat party, not the "dark" areas?

To a certain degree, conservatives, both black and white. White conservatives are generally painted as being racist and black conservatives are generally painted as Uncle Toms.

No it didn't occur to me. Why? Because the lion share of the lawsuits and recounts in the disputed states were directed at urban areas. Not the God fearing, lily white, righteous Christian
areas around those heathen cities. :) Again, I just find it amusing that all these efforts to restrict the vote come after the great white hope got his ass kicked....by those same people his
supporters are now trying to suppress.

Again, you want to know why the "woke" backlash, just look to how Republicans and conservatives have conducted themselves with their treatment of certain groups over the last few decades.
You conduct a campaign of suppression, don't be surprised when that comes back around to you...in the form of suppression.

Very hard to do.
Show up and give a name not knowing whether that person has voted yet. Forging a signature from memory is very difficult to do.
If it is so easy.
Why aren’t tens of thousands of people showing up at the polls and finding someone has voted in their name?
Why? because it doesn’t happen

Forum List

Back