An Attempted Revolution?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Continued here because of this thread needing to be moved from the CDZ section.
The rules encourage the OP to restart a thread that's moved, in a more appropriate section.
And it's worth mentioning that I have been rude and condescending in that section of the forum and so there was a need to move the thread. I neither deny or accept the charge without any explanation.
I have no interest in denying any such charges that are valid against my behaviour.

And so, assuming somebody had further comments on the topic that relate directly to the OP?

The thread had already brought out the usual audience that would be expected on such questions and so was starting to become repetitive proclamations of innocence or guilt. This was, in my opinion, a very appropriate use of the CDZ section and the putting it to good use. If there are criminal offenders present on this board then the question raised would have served the purpose of having them expose themselves on their intent.

Is there more to be said on the topic? The question?

Get used to it, or forget about posting such facts...
Whatever you're talking about?
It's not on topic but I don't doubt the topic has been exhausted already. This is just to show courtesy to those who may have intended to comment further on their support of the attempted revolution, or those who would have wanted an opportunity to condemn it. did you have an opinion?

Forum List

Back