An Arizona GOP Official Resigned His Election Recount Job, Complaining Of A Lack Of Transparency, Then Un-Resigned

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Ken Bennett is back as an official liaison for the so called audit.

Which I think is a good thing.

What I found interesting in this article is another republican in the Arizona senate has changed her mind and is now against the audit.

And that the cyber ninjas say they are done with their audit and is drawing up a report on their findings.

It's about time. They originally said it would take 3 weeks. It's been nearly 4 months now.

A stooge who got caught leaking lends "legitimacy"....Fuck my life.

Yes, the "stooge" attempted to solicit an independent entity to resolve the differences between the County's and Ninja's numbers and then the third party released information.

After time and time again the Ninjas releasing misinformation that would benefit their backers in soliticitng money, the action by Bennett of pursuing an independent voice was strictly intolerable to the fake auditors.

I'm looking forward to the report from the auditors.

It will be interesting to read.

Ken Bennett is back as an official liaison for the so called audit.

Which I think is a good thing.

What I found interesting in this article is another republican in the Arizona senate has changed her mind and is now against the audit.

And that the cyber ninjas say they are done with their audit and is drawing up a report on their findings.

It's about time. They originally said it would take 3 weeks. It's been nearly 4 months now.

Yeah....he quit....then unquit.
Big story.

Forum List

Back