An apology isn't enough

She didn't apologize for her beating a black woman. She was apologizing to the crowd because they wanted said black woman to win.
Read your link next time, retard.

In a disgusting display of white supremacy, Bianca Andreescu apologized to Serena Williams for beating the overweight has been. An apology isn't enough. Whites besting blacks will no longer be tolerated. Maybe a civil judgment and a little jail time will teach this white supremacist how to behave in a diverse society.

The most Canadian way to accept a trophy? Bianca Andreescu says 'sorry'
Wow
Dumbest post so far today.

But it's early yet....
How

In a disgusting display of white supremacy, Bianca Andreescu apologized to Serena Williams for beating the overweight has been. An apology isn't enough. Whites besting blacks will no longer be tolerated. Maybe a civil judgment and a little jail time will teach this white supremacist how to behave in a diverse society.

Wow

But it's early yet....
Right?
Let's just wait for her reply

Wow

But it's early yet....
How
Don't worry son, I don't expect.you to understand.

I don't expect much from democrats. A vague insult casually thrown is pretty much the capability. Right, retard?

Wow

But it's early yet....
How
Don't worry son, I don't expect.you to understand.
Lol I’m sure no one does haha

I don't expect much from democrats. A vague insult casually thrown is pretty much the capability. Right, retard?
Yes, because I am a democrat.
Retard.
Btw, thanks for doubling down. And actually reading my post.

If she's that sorry she should give the trophy and winnings to the black, entitled, loser.

Serena got to the championship match. She has been in at least 2 grand slam finals this year. Not bad for an overweight has been. I guess your affirmative action education didn't include a class in logoc.

Shouldn't this be in the sports section?

Or the rubber room since it's obviously a bait thread.

Serena got to the championship match. She has been in at least 2 grand slam finals this year. Not bad for an overweight has been. I guess your affirmative action education didn't include a class in logoc.

My affirmative action education included a class in spelling. Yours did not or you were absent.

My affirmative action education included a class in spelling. Yours did not or you were absent.

Your affirmative action education allows you to be a ignorant, petty, racist, white bitch talking about a typo.

Yes it should be in the sports section. This has nothing to do with "race".

It was really about a relative newcomer showing respect in victory to a legend of the sport.

That is nothing new, except to a moron.

Way back in the 50's when Rocky Marciano, beat a comebacking Joe Louis, (who was black)he actually cried and apologized because Louis was his idol.

Yes it should be in the sports section. This has nothing to do with "race".

It was really about a relative newcomer showing respect in victory to a legend of the sport.

That is nothing new, except to a moron.

Way back in the 50's when Rocky Marciano, beat a comebacking Joe Louis, (who was black)he actually cried and apologized because Louis was his idol.

True. Tipsy is ignorant.

If anyone watched the match (my wife and I watched the second set), the entire crowd was rooting for Serena. It was the US Open and she’s an American play who was going to tie the record for the number of Grand Slam events won by a single female player.

Serena has been very polite to Andresccu in her remarks and Bianca, who was totally overwhelmed (as any 19 yr old would be) was being polite in return. She simply acknowledged that the fans wanted to see Serena win. Not a big deal.

Forum List

Back