An American Hero: Joel Burns

• Banned
I'll admit, I cried watching that video. Half the kids whose images he displayed I had not heard had suicided and the story of the one kid whose Mom tried to save him....OMG. PLEASE be an adult lifeline for some teen and show them this, even if you don't know what to say or don't approve of homosexuality.

I'm going to forward it to the school superintendent here, and ask that it be viewed at school assemblies ASAP.

one day the religious driven hate will leave the world and people can finally live in peace

one day the religious driven hate will leave the world and people can finally live in peace
SO you are going to that the war to Islam? Oh that right, you leftys support Islam right to murder and terrorize. Its the hateful Christians that causes the world to hate.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax96cghOnY4

Please make this available to teens you have in your life.

Yes tell them how safe it is being gay then explain to them what happens when they get AIDS.

Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. Now worries, eh?
Really how did AIDS get spread world wide? Gays having sex with straight people. But you habe no eroom to call someone ignorant seeing yours is clearly on display here daily.

Have been married for years so no I am not some fucktoy. I will leave that for sluts like you.

Last edited:

Yes tell them how safe it is being gay then explain to them what happens when they get AIDS.

Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. No worries, eh?
Really how did AIDS get spread world wide? Gays having sex with straight people. But you habe no eroom to call someone ignorant seeing yours is clearly on display here daily.

Have been married for years so no I am not some fucktoy. I will leave that for sluts like you.

My condolences to Mrs. Lost Soul. It's a nine days' wonder to me that men like you ain't smothered in your sleep.

Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. Now worries, eh?

And we all know that spouses never ever stray...and if they do, they tell you right away...................:doubt:

You have fallen prey to some serious myths.
Myths:

1. Bullying of gays is because of religion (Chyristianity).
Fact: Most of the bullying that happens, no mater the issue, is not a Christian or religious ting, it is an issu about the bullie..He/she is a torubled child. Why not place the blame where it belongs, with the bully?

2. Christians hate gays.
Fact: Hating gays is not a Christian thing. Some Christians may not like gays, however, Christians cannot hate gays. If anyone here claims to be a Christian and hates gays, you are NOT a Christian.

3. God hates gays.
Fact: God does not hate gays. However, when a person had chosen to live a lifestyle that includes sin, God does turn them over to their own lusts, and the consequences thereof.

4. A vote against same sex marriage means the person hates gays.
Fact: When a person votes against gay marriage, that is what they ar voting against. The same is true of other issues as well. Ask yourself, If I vote to keep abortion legal am I pronouncing my hate for babies? If you believe a vote against same sex marriage is pronouncing one's hate for gays, then your vote for legalizing abortions would mean that you hate babies.

5. More gays kill themselves than any other group of people.

Fact: Suicide effects all levels of people. It is a leading cause of death among teens (and pre-teens), and has been for decades, because teens often have not learned how to cope with life, and tey are easily depressed and living without seeing any hope for happiness.
Christians love gays as well as they love any other people. Any person harboring hate, according to the Bible, does not have the love of God in them. Christian love for gays is demonstrated thousands of times over, bit overlooked as often by people who just don't like Christians. FOF leader James Dobson loves gays. He has demonstrated it over and over, and continues to do so.

In a nation of adults who are seemingly losing hope, or at least hope is becoming harder for them to see, Teens will certainly catch that deadly fever.

Forum List

Back