An African-American firefighter invested his life savings into opening up a sports bar in Minneapolis...Antifa Rioters burned it to the ground

Its just things mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You can rebuild things mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. That's what insurance is for mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

It’s okay if blacks did it. If it was a white who burned down his business the outcry would be deafening.

One thing I have noticed in these videos. How’s many time black people refer to themselves by the N word.

One thing I have noticed in these videos. How’s many time black people refer to themselves by the N word.
How many times do women refer to themselves as bitches or skanks?

1344545091847_3871335.png

HeyBitch2_510x.jpg

• Banned
" At least five black people have been killed by rioters in the past week. That's more than half the number of unarmed black people killed by police all of last year."

Now tell me how this has all been worth it.

" At least five black people have been killed by rioters in the past week. That's more than half the number of unarmed black people killed by police all of last year."

Trust me...its worth it. It could have been a whole fucking lot worse.
For the looting scumbags. None of these people are related to Floyd family, so why are they burning and looting? Blacks are not being targeted by police. Complete lie used by Democratic Party to push the race issue.

With the policy changes and other changes coming...yes and HELL YES!!!!

"I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own. And I am not free as long as one person of color remains chained. Nor is anyone of you."⁠ - Audrey Lorde

she is my inspiration in these tough times

With the policy changes and other changes coming...yes and HELL YES!!!!

^^^ LOL Thinks changes are coming that will stop murders of blacks. It will get worse. Baltimore homicides have easily topped 300 ever since Freddie Gray in 2015. Year 2014 saw 211 homicides. That spiked to 344 in 2015 and has remained above 300 ever since. Last year topped 2015 with 348 homicides. There has already been 134 homicides in 2020 which is ahead of last year's pace even with social distancing.

MarcATL, can you guess why this is? Anyone?

Rioting, looting and killing more innocent blacks because of one rogue white police officer who everyone agreed was wrong was not worth it. Not even close. You don't have a police brutality issue, but you do have another very serious issue.

Forum List

Back