An Absence of Class

Video of "civil" and "respectful" Tea partiers constructively criticizing a man with Parkinson's Disease:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik4f1dRbP8]YouTube - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim[/ame]

Now this group of TPs are the rare people in the party, even if their types are popping up everywhere with the same behavior. I call this real protest in the true "American" spirit. :rolleyes:

somebody needs the ambaaaalance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFRjDpz-CEk[/ame]

Last edited:
*hits sarcasm button - on*

Yep, cuz there are no clips whatsoever of any unpleasant behavior from left wing organizations.

*off*

Indeed, someone does need the ambulance and it needs to be equipped with hundreds of straitjackets for the classless monkeys with their uncivil behavior. Republicans are supposed to be the most Christian and religious, yeah whatever, Republicans, the fake ones, are the same people Christ spoke of when he spoke of:

Matthew 23:27

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKlk7fXAuE&feature=related]YouTube - Re: AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER[/ame]

Yep, cuz there are no clips whatsoever of any unpleasant behavior from left wing organizations.

*off*

Show me one of unpleasant behavior where left wingers and verbally abuse a sick person. Even if you did that doesn't excuse the deplorable acts those people in that video.

Indeed, someone does need the ambulance and it needs to be equipped with hundreds of straitjackets for the classless monkeys with their uncivil behavior. Republicans are supposed to be the most Christian and religious, yeah whatever, Republicans, the fake ones, are the same people Christ spoke of when he spoke of:

Matthew 23:27

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean

Who said "You reap what you sow" ??????:eusa_angel:

Video of "civil" and "respectful" Tea partiers constructively criticizing a man with Parkinson's Disease:

YouTube - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim

Now this group of TPs are the rare people in the party, even if their types are popping up everywhere with the same behavior. I call this real protest in the true "American" spirit. :rolleyes:

Why did this gentleman cross the street to sit down directly in front of his opposition? Did someone force him to taunt them? Or did he purposely make this decision in order to gain his 15 minutes of fame?

Sorry but he got what he was looking for.

Republicans do not like class. they loved Bush and Palin, what more evidence do you want?
They want someone to drink a beer with or help them field dress a moose.
And they love winks for some strange reason.

Last edited:

*off*

As you well know California, I am moderate conservative myself, but I cannot and will not support idiots who commit these kinds of acts of "protest" and the Republicans are shameless monkeys for not calling these people out on their behavior. We all know why they're silent, its because they're depending of these very same people to vote for them in this time of "need" for their party. They're silent out of convenience.

*off*

As you well know California, I am moderate conservative myself, but I cannot and will not support idiots who commit these kinds of acts of "protest" and the Republicans are shameless monkeys for not calling these people out on their behavior. We all know why they're silent, its because they're depending of these very same people to vote for them in this time of "need" for their party. They're silent out of convenience.

why are all "moderate conservatives" such LIARS?? whats up wit dat?

Holy shit.......Bass 2.0 doesn't talk in the 3rd person and actually sounds like he's got a cogent thought.....

Armageddon will be on next Tuesday. That is all......

Why did this gentleman cross the street to sit down directly in front of his opposition? Did someone force him to taunt them? Or did he purposely make this decision in order to gain his 15 minutes of fame?

So you're going to criticize this man's form of civil protest to rationalize a bunch of uncivil and disrespectful jackasses who are unable to constructively articulate themselves in a civil manner? If he would have cracked one of those idiots in the jaw would you likewise agree that the idiots who insulted deserved to get punched?

*off*

why are all "moderate conservatives" such LIARS?? whats up wit dat?

I am a moderate conservative in the true sense and follow my own path, I don't follow the path of idiots in a political party out of tradition, I take the time to read, research and think about things before I throw my weight behind it. Extremists on both sides of the spectrum do what others expect them to do.

So you're going to criticize this man's form of civil protest to rationalize a bunch of uncivil and disrespectful jackasses who are unable to constructively articulate themselves in a civil manner? If he would have cracked one of those idiots in the jaw would you likewise agree that the idiots who insulted deserved to get punched?

Hey, if he would have stood up after being insulted like that and beat that idiots ass, he would have been fully justified.

I actually agree with you on this.

There were two groups opposing each other, they were separated by a city street. this gentleman crossed the street with the purpose of taunting his opposition, And you think he wasn't looking for trouble? You live in Wonderland?

Republicans do not like class. they loved Bush and Palin, what more evidence do you want?

They don't like class and whats even more sad is that they're depending on pundits like the Hannitys, Limbaughs, Malkins and Becks to revive their party along with these ignorant despicable Tea Party monkeys. No one is saying that these people don't have a right to protest, but they way they go about it is stupid, thats just calling a spade a spade.

They don't like class and whats even more sad is that they're depending on pundits like the Hannitys, Limbaughs, Malkins and Becks to revive their party along with these ignorant despicable Tea Party monkeys. No one is saying that these people don't have a right to protest, but they way they go about it is stupid, thats just calling a spade a spade.

Gee isn't that what I just pointed out about your hero? And was negged for it too...LOL

There were two groups opposing each other, they were separated by a city street. this gentleman crossed the street with the purpose of taunting his opposition, And you think he wasn't looking for trouble? You live in Wonderland?

A man with Parkinson's "taunted" and "hurt" the feelings of a bunch of idiots, wow, he was such an aggressor, no you're full of it Sarge. There is no way you can justify that behavior.

Forum List

Back